Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conquest S4 Advice and Tips Please

Member Follower CorruptSovereign's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points

Unhappy Conquest S4 Advice and Tips Please

Okay so this season I've really gotten into conquest and I finally understand the appeal my problem is my teammates and my overall play style when I jungle I tend to have my buffs stolen or getting invaded on a constant ( we still win but my teammates suffer) if it weren't for my early game jungle picks I'd be screwed. I'm getting ahead of myself though here are my questions

Questions:

1.) How to deal with an ADC who doesn't want their support (me) in duo lane?

this has been happening more and more in my ranked matches I've never seen a ADC who wants their support to leave SO bad I don't get it at level 4 I'm just supposed to leave with no farm and no clear and but all but useless because i'm behind then get BM'd all game for not being able to tank/peel for my teammates. Support already has it hard enough being the lowest level on the team and not having enough gold to buy items why make my job any harder I just want to stay in lane a little longer and get some farm and reach level 6 or 7 at least before I leave so that way even if i'm behind I'm not useless. What am I supposed to do when my ADC doesn't want me and my other teammates don't need me?

2.) Am Jungling wrong?

I've been BM'd relentlessly by my solo laner and Mid laner being pinged and VGS spammed being told to start in mid I know its recommended to start in mid but I've also been told you can start in solo as jungler then make your way over to mid and the way I rotate (Solo-elementals-Solo-Mana/Speed-Mid-etc.) Am I wrong for not listening to my allies do I not get a say in were I start and how I want to play or just like support do I have to do everything everyone tells me or I'm a bad teammate. Can jungle start in Mid/Solo or only Mid?

3.) How do I avoid getting my camps stolen by the enemy Jungler?

This happens to me a lot and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong to be honest after a few minutes when I'm out of mana I back then go to my camp on to find it was stolen how can I fix that?I ward my jungle and hurry back as fast as I can but still seem to have my camp stolen.

4.) When should I listen to My teammates and when should I use my better judgement?

I tend to play the roles that get BM'd the most (Jungler/Support) people messaging me asking about my build telling me how to play my diamonds asking me why I leveled _______ ability first etc.. and I tend to ignore it but if we lose it's all my fault because I bought one item they didn't like but a question also pops into my head is it my fault and should I have listened to them? for example someone messaged me during the game asking me why I leveled Awilix's 2 and not her 3 for clear I told them because her 2 cost less mana allowing me to stay out longer and because the double damage makes clearing quicker they then proceeded to lecture me about how to play my god the entire game blaming their death on me every time because I was "too slow" getting there we won but my solo and mid lane still harassed me.

5.) How to play when tilted?

It happens we've all ad those games where our emotions get the best of us and we despise the game, our teammates, certain god, and ourselves for our poor performance. Not to mention your teammates don't help by kicking you while you're down so my question is how do you continue when your team is their own enemy? when you're optimism, and efforts just aren't enough to pull it together?

I'd really appreciate the Advice and tips and I'm sure other people who're having the same problems I am would too

*Note*

I'm looking for constructive Criticism

What is Constructive Criticism?

It is when someone makes sure they understand all sides of the situation before offering an informed opinion. As they offer there viewpoint they clarify the positives as well as the negatives and make it clear they are only offering their own take on things. This allows the receiver of the feedback to see ways forward, and to feel supported over judged.

with that being said I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    1. Give them what they want and act like a back up jungler and when they cry for you to come back laugh.
    2. Depends on your solo if its a mana hungry 1 like chaac start mana for him and work towards mid then get red with mid.
    3.Wards
    4.Go by your gut better yo have someone whos a expert with a revolver than a person who doesnt know how a rifle works
    5. I always find it easier to go and laugh at peoples flops when they screw up helps get the annoyance out of the system.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. Ignore them to some extent.
    Farm as much as you need but don't stick to him.
    2+3. You need to understand how to jungle, understand the options and routes you should usually go(I'll detail more later)
    4. When the teammate says it nicely and backs up his shit cuz otherwise they just look to blame you for their shit.
    5. Go play some other game or just do anything that you find fun

About jungling routes
    The most basic one goes like this:
    Starting in mid-
    If you DESTROY they wave or if the enemy jungler isn't helping his mid you invade speed buff.
    Otherwise go to yours.
    On some special cases you might want to take the enemy red buff.
    From there just flow...

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    1. ignore them till ur 5 at least then rotate. if someone dies you can take their wave that would just die to the tower anyway(if ur not needed for anything atm)

2.No ur not jungling wrong lol. When to start is just a choice obviously, you can start in duo if ur supp is going mid or solo even just don't 3 way split early on

3.make them ur focus,try to keep in mind: ok he has the timer he's coming back for it, I need to defend. If u get invaded solo you can get help and setup a trap

4.Tbh idk, its hard to tell if u should listen to some ppl, I just go off spl stuff

5.I'd say don't play when severely tilted, or just try to loosen up play a causal and do something hilarious.
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    2. Depends on your solo if its a mana hungry 1 like chaac start mana for him and work towards mid then get red with mid.
    Wot? Chaac is mana hungry? I think you forgot his awesome passive ^^.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    As a support it's best just to rotate out as soon as the adc wants the solo farm. It's not an argument you can win and mid is where most of the action will go down anyway, they'll need you.

As for where you start mid is just the smartest place. If you outclear mid lane you have the option to steal their yellow and red. If you start solo you'll probably end up losing your speed and red but maybe get the enemy blue. Not the best trade off. Plus most times the enemy jungle will start mid and put your mid way behind or even get first blooded and you don't want that

You're probably losing your buffs because with your start they get two of your buffs to start and know the timers. Either wait for it to come back and fight over it or steal the enemy buffs.

Can't help you there because I know how to jungle and I'm not about to listen to anyone else's advice

Easiest thing to do in all honesty is not play when you're tilted finish your game and take a break

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Jungle-Steal buffs, gank lanes, get alot of gold and carry.

Mid- Farm, try to stack maybe, and then mid-late game there are going to be alot of people in your lane.

Support- You are a tanky jungler, try to feed your team.

Solo- You don't care about anything until the other solo starts to care. (stay in your lane until you are far ahead or their solo starts rotating)

Adc- Your support helps you in the first 5-10 minutes then leaves, have fun with an all out 1v1 with ganks coming every 5 minutes. Late game, kill everyone and carry.

If you play on PC, hit me up and I can help you out.
    Last edited by Jihadned; 04-24-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    Smite Name: Jihadned, Steam Name: jjadned. Sponsored by Flextape.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    No no i didnt forget i just find it hard to build the passive for when i want to use it for every ability when the enemy unloads there whole kit on my if i even get close to the wave.

Member Follower CorruptSovereign's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I'd like to thank all of you for your advice and will be sure to try this in my matches

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Wefal View Post
    Wot? Chaac is mana hungry? I think you forgot his awesome passive ^^.
    Unless it's too dangerous too actually try to use your basic attacks with minions-
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac