Thread: Many item buffs in 4.7......and where's Legion helm?

Forum Moderator Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Many item buffs in 4.7......and where's Legion helm?

Seriously, look at the item. It baffles me that some items got buffs that i see somewhat and then this:
    60 magical power
    "oh hm, ok nice for that price"
    30 physical protection
    "Sounds like a nice early buy"
    20 MP5
    "Some mana sustain, neat"
    Any god affected by your heals gains 20 increased physical and magical power for 5 seconds
    "Oh thats pret.......HOLD UP."
    20 increased physical and magical power

Ok seriously, the item has alright stats for an early item, but just why

20 physical power can make a difference, and for an effect given on a heal with no cd on it that can change a fight.......but why 20 MAGICAL Power? Seriously, everyone knows (and im pretty sure Hirez does too) that 20 Magical power on ANY MAGE makes 0 fucking difference cept early......the place where no one fucking asks for this.

What are your thoughts on this item, considering we just had the great balance patch and everything that was meh got buffed?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    There is many useless items in the game at this moment, I dont remember if I used at least once single item from Oni garb tree for example.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    While Legion Helm at the moment is trash in its current state, I am pretty sure it is because Healers are still dominant despite the re-balancing of healing at the start of the season. They don't want to buff Healers or their items right now, at least until they see how the Regrowth nerfs and Ankh buffs affect their dominance in the current meta.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    To be honest, I just want my old anti-crit item back.

This healing item can go fuck off. Especially given how mediocre it is, when you would want to get Lotus and Asclepius first so by the time you might want to build it, 20 power is a drop in the bucket...
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Forum Moderator Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    i can see why the item doesnt get more magical power like 50 (considering the passive works on healers too)
    but why not just, like.......take some power and instead give it a total of 100 power when the buff is activated? take 50 power and let it give 50 or 40 even. That way its still fine for the user too and useful for the team somewhat
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    i can see why the item doesnt get more magical power like 50 (considering the passive works on healers too)
    but why not just, like.......take some power and instead give it a total of 100 power when the buff is activated? take 50 power and let it give 50 or 40 even. That way its still fine for the user too and useful for the team somewhat
    That was how the old Legion Helm was and they didn't like that.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.