Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4.7 Spoils: Crippling Depression Edition

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,936
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class

4.7 Spoils: Crippling Depression Edition

I feel like ass. Nothing actually interests me all of a sudden. I don't even feel like I'm still alive.

http://smitedatamining.com/smite-4-7...tamining-daji/

The important stuff:
    -Kuzenbo is getting a new skin; possibly his T2. Osiris may be getting a second skin. Sylvanus, Thoth, and Thanatos join the "getting new skins" club.
    -Virtually nothing new about Daji.
    -More beef on the dungeon adventure.
    -Something about discounts, I dunno.

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Thanatos, Erlang and Thoth could possibly get their T2 skins, I bet Osiris skins will be in a bundle of the kind "get one and get it's limited recolor"

Hercules Knight Skin – 3rd Adventure bundle skin
    ... crap.
    A bad news for me and the plan of finally acquiring the Swashbuckler Skin.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I just hope Da Ji will not be a kawai-esque bullshit like her LoL counterpart. Also i hope she will have a fitting design like Ganesha not a lazy one like Cernunnos and Nike.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,017
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Thanatos, Erlang and Thoth could possibly get their T2 skins, [...]
    Considering the already dreadful design of default Erlang Shen, the bar is already set extremely low for a T2 skin that's filled with cultural nuances. May the people--responsible for the terrible culture research and visual conception of that god--not repeat that process.

And certainly not with Daji.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Osiris really needs a good skin.... his Halloween skins I find to be really annoying

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    Considering the already dreadful design of default Erlang Shen, the bar is already set extremely low for a T2 skin that's filled with cultural nuances. May the people--responsible for the terrible culture research and visual conception of that god--not repeat that process.
    Dude, you quoted the only person in the community that actually enjoy Erlang appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphadios View Post
    I just hope Da Ji will not be a kawai-esque bullshit like her LoL counterpart. Also i hope she will have a fitting design like Ganesha not a lazy one like Cernunnos and Nike.
    Nike has everything, except a lazy design.
    And Su daJi design is pretty much like Ahri.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

In Clash giving Apophis lots of snuggles because he's a good chaos snake
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    - Hydra Boss

My scalie senses detect a new yet brief npc husband along with Apophis. That being said, fingers crossed it's a random one and not The Lernaean Hydra since I wouldn't want to see another possible playable character being made a boss.
    Hey look buddy, i'm a support main, that means I feed my team kills.

Not kills just for our adc, as that would leave the rest of the team underfed

I help all my teammates.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,017
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Dude, you quoted the only person in the community that actually enjoy Erlang appearance.
    I'm quoting it for the sole purpose of you mentioning that Erlang Shen might get a T2 skin. That's the context. I'm not actually interested in your thoughts at this moment.

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    [...] It is considered one of the worst god designs by a large margin.

(Source)

(Source)
    But really, just ignore me. I'm just taking every opportunity to rant about Erlang.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Yeah Erlang Shen could indeed use some cultural adjustments i agree. But Nike also could. Because first of all she doesnt look ancient greek at all. They said that they wanted her to have some paladin look. The couldve made a paladin skin for her but not make her default a paladin.
    She looks more like a christian character, some angel or something but not an ancient greek goddess. Her amor looks medieval not ancient and also very WoW-ish.
    Cernunnos is also very WoW-ish even more than Nike. He is as i see him, a hybrid between the night elf druids and the night elf huntress from Warcraft 3. Sure they could have made a night elf skin but not serve us the night elf as default.

Ganesha was better because he is very actively worshipped today. So the best way to have a nice god in smite is to still be worshipped. And suddenly the Abrahamic Pantheon idea does not look so bad anymore to me.
    But you know what? Cernunnos is still worshiped someshow by the Wicca religion. Sure by consulting some of his "believers' we could have had a better Cernunnos.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphadios View Post
    Yeah Erlang Shen could indeed use some cultural adjustments i agree. But Nike also could. Because first of all she doesnt look ancient greek at all. They said that they wanted her to have some paladin look. The couldve made a paladin skin for her but not make her default a paladin.
    She looks more like a christian character, some angel or something but not an ancient greek goddess. Her amor looks medieval not ancient and also very WoW-ish.
    Cernunnos is also very WoW-ish even more than Nike. He is as i see him, a hybrid between the night elf druids and the night elf huntress from Warcraft 3. Sure they could have made a night elf skin but not serve us the night elf as default.

Ganesha was better because he is very actively worshipped today. So the best way to have a nice god in smite is to still be worshipped. And suddenly the Abrahamic Pantheon idea does not look so bad anymore to me.
    But you know what? Cernunnos is still worshiped someshow by the Wicca religion. Sure by consulting some of his "believers' we could have had a better Cernunnos.
    There are still people who worship Thor, Odin, and the other Norse gods, too. Same with the Japanese and Chinese gods. There are probably still people out there who worship the Greek gods, too.