Thread: How would you feel if

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran

How would you feel if

Every 50th-150th match of playing guardian got you 50-100 gems. Not god related, rank, related or mastery related, doesn't count if you surrender.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Does it count if the game lasted less than 20 minutes and you went 0/35/0? More than 1 way to make a short game.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    So more F7 warriors and I'd be forced to play the class in more scenarios than when I choose to fill?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    cant do that with guardians... i will play cabrakan jungle any day all day. if you want to encourage people to play support more willingly you have to somehow shift the meta in some direction so people find it more interesting to play support.

i guess starter items and maybe items in general could be the way to go here.

reword rangdas mask to something a guardian can make an interesting use of
    make more cheap items like dynasty plate helmet and stone of binding or what its called
    maybe buff the range of horrifying emblem
    or something that i would enjoy too make gold and experience gain of an assist higher so there is not much of a difference between killing and assisting.

maybe change rangdas mask to:
    +8% Movement speed
    +15 HP5
    Passive 1 - if a friendly god dies in assist range you get enraged and gain additional +15% movement +15 Penetration and instantly heal +15% of your HP
    Passive 2 - if you get an assist you will gain addition +50% experience and +50% Gold

===

edit:

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...as-Mask-Rework
    Last edited by GeNeReDeRxBoX; 04-20-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Every 50th-150th match of playing guardian got you 50-100 gems. Not god related, rank, related or mastery related, doesn't count if you surrender.
    You mean every 50 games at least 500 gems, cause its not worth it if you are forced to play gods you dont like.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    You'd get more people playing guardian, or whatever, but you wouldn't actually have more people playing guardian well.

If you're going to pay players off to do something they don't want to do then you better make it for the win, anything else would result in "farming for gems".

more importantly... you should simply just address why people don't want to play guardians. Hmm? Maybe its because every time they release one that is remotely fun it gets nerfed into the ground because... durhurhur tanks cant do things! They are just platforms for your team to boost off of... duh! ... comments usually quickly followed by who wants to play bitch boy?? no one??!? but whhyyyy????

You want tanks? They have to be allowed to play the same game as everyone else.
    Don't like it? You better play the tank then because a good tank is kind of a rare thing... or you better stop expecting there to be a tank at all because its not a fair expectation to make.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    1. That's not really fair for the other classes, considering how difficult it is to get 100 gems without paying real money.
    2. As someone already mentioned, you'd get more people playing guardians, but most of them would be bad.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    yeah this isnt a idea i can get behind.
    www.5Dclan.com
    WE ARE RECRUITING
    our Ts3 Server:
    63.210.145.160:9102