Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ganesha: Unplayed upon release?

Banned Demigod
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianna View Post
    Not true.

He Bo's scroll slow goes up to 50% at rank 5
    Kukulkan's zephyr is 50% at rank 5
    Nemesis's slice and dice is 50% at rank 5

Guan's warrior's will caps at 40%, not 60%

So He Bo, Kukulkan, and Nemesis have the most powerful slows in the game. Guan Yu is capped at 40%, along with tons of others.
    It's still the second best slow in the game.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    The damage only works if someone is standing at the corners. More likely it'll proc only once and be ignored.
    My experience with it so far is worse than that. So far, it has acted only when someone has gone INTO it. If it is dropped on someone and they leave it or just stay in it, it does well, nothing. If someone enters it, then they get hit. It is only really useful to block a route right now.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Standing in the middle shouldn't do damage, but if it isn't damaging them when they walk out of it there is a problem. It is meant to be a cage like odin, except with the choice of walking out at the cost of taking damage, protection shred and a slow. Would be nice if it also hit people who jump over/under it. Would put it on par with odin in its own way.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Of all the things written in this thread, this hits me the most

Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Everybody waited so long for Ganesha. We expected to have fun with the jolly elephant dude.

Instead we got the meta-whoringest thing ever made. A god that'll only be played by pros and the tryhardest pre-mades. Even worse, there will be pressure from the ones who never play support but still talk as if they know shit about tanking to force people to pick the new perfect doormat. Stats will also be messed up with free pentas.
    The passive itself isnt bad, but i dont see ANY REASON to have a kill FORCED onto your teammates.
    Sure a taken kill by the supp isnt necessarily the most efficient option, but the passive overall gives you 0 choice to get anything kill related with him. He will always be behind in everything, and due to rotation natures this god is the true definition of metawhore pick with the passive. For a true supp its perfect, for someone who doesnt care they will prefer any other supp above him.

also, can we talk about how this guy makes Pentas a messed up less skill when you premade with someone?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    Yes, and? Amaterasu is the same as old Guan yu. There are a lot of reused ultimates
    i see didnt knew that but the reason hirez removed her old ultimate was fenrir + nu wa combo = death cant people repeat it again now?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,310
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    i see didnt knew that but the reason hirez removed her old ultimate was fenrir + nu wa combo = death cant people repeat it again now?
    They've put a CD on each tick, so no. The most Fenrir can do is forcing people to stay on the border and take the full DOT.
    Learn Smite with though love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    The PTS is already offline, Jesus how long was it like 6 hours ?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It goes up to 40%. That's the second highest value any slow has in the game, second only to Guan Yu's 60% slow.
    I meant to imply that you're not having that 40% slow anytime in the early and mid game unless you leveled the ult up before for example, the 2.
    I'm pretty much playing whoever I feel confident in these days.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Standing in the middle shouldn't do damage, but if it isn't damaging them when they walk out of it there is a problem. It is meant to be a cage like odin, except with the choice of walking out at the cost of taking damage, protection shred and a slow. Would be nice if it also hit people who jump over/under it. Would put it on par with odin in its own way.
    It would be nice if the PTS being down for this long is to fix problems like this. It has been down for over 12 hours now. Almost 18 hours actually now that I think about it.

All that said, his passive does make him good for stacking items that want assist kills. I did mess around with him for a bit.

I would definitely prefer though that the scores showed you getting the kills. It would also be nice if you got some sort of passive buff for giving up the kill, even if it was nothing more than a small heal for the early game. I know you get an increase in passive timers, but there are only a handful of those so it feels really weak to me.

We shall see how he plays out though when there is more time to try him out.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    They put s small delay on it, but you can drop skadi ice in it and watch someone bounce around and get fucked though