Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ganesha: Unplayed upon release?

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Still needed. Conquest isn't the only mode.
    ...where people can get away without someone stepping in and finishing the job.
    THE END IS FUCKING NIGH! FLY, YOU FOOLS!

The inside of my brain

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Is there a conspiracy against Kek, and if so can you make it official with a cassowary defecating on grass avatar?
    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    He be like he do.
    Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    There's a simple change needed to his passive.

If he deals the majority of the god damage, he gets the kill. If not, the kill goes to the one who did.
    That completely defeats the purpose of his entire passive. Why would you want that? What I'd like to see is him get full exp/gold for a god kill even though it gives him an assist.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 722
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    The Guardian role is what prevent a majority of people playing him.

You said it yourself, people are kill-focused. That's why barely anyone actually goes support. If they do, they often pick a Warrior and build them for damage...

It's also why it's so hard for me to get the motivation to play the game at the moment... Having to play support EVERY game (After insta-selecting a god I'd like to play and waiting around for other people to select gods to form a team) when it's your least favourite role (Even Freywin is marginally more enjoyable than playing support for me) is so depressing.
    Yup I know that feeling. Nothing worse than getting people who instalock hunter/assassin/mage, then get to watch as they don't follow in, dive relentlessly with a full enemy team looking at them, position themselves with the equivocal sense of a drunk person in minefield, and you discover the ONLY thing they can do with any degree of efficacy is spam a few emotes or choice phrases.

Sadly the flip side is when you get an instalock guardian, all too often you get John Rambo who thinks "hurr durrr I'm a fuckin' tank yeehaw!" and it then transpires that the light you thought you saw at the end of the tunnel is actually a flamethrower.
    #TrueSmiteStories
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,148
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    That completely defeats the purpose of his entire passive. Why would you want that? What I'd like to see is him get full exp/gold for a god kill even though it gives him an assist.
    It doesn't defeat it. Because if he dealt the majority of it why should he be denied? His passive will consistently have him behind everyone in level AND money.

What if someone took him solo lane, and he was defeating the enemy solo laner? He's got the damage for it, just not the sustain. Why should someone just getting close to him give them the kill for doing nothing?
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 939
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    That would defeat the entire purpose of the passive, though. Maybe something like where he gets 3% increased gold regen per kill given to an ally, that can stack 5 times up to 15%, and lost on death?

The big problem here is Ganesha not being able to get as much gold as other guardians possibly could. And honestly, with how his kit looks with that damage, 10% bonus damage, and CDs, he can be a very fearsome support that can easily nab a kill for himself.
    Last edited by Enigmatisty; 04-19-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Poseidon is now rocking #sideboobs. But don't let this distract you from the fact that Chang'e is supposed to be stuck on the moon getting high on LSD with her rabbit friends.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

I may or may not redo the Morrigan thread because am too lazy. Sorrymasen.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Ganesha is for selfless people only. So yes, probably 1 % of Smite's player base is going to play him more than once, 0.01 % are going to main him.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,148
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeydon View Post
    Ganesha is for selfless people only. So yes, probably 1 % of Smite's player base is going to play him more than once, 0.01 % are going to main him.
    Ha. I'd play him for his insane damage alone XD
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,024
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor
    Last edited by GongsunYiru; 04-19-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer guide. I work on my own knowledge and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I just imagined this situation:

Ganesha kills an enemy and did way more to accomplish that.
    His ADC next to him gets the kill.

Rest of the team: "You rock!"
    ADC: "Thanks!"
    Ganesha: "You're welcome!"
    ADC: "Cancel that. I'm the greatest!"

I'm always triggered when I secure a kill and it's just not appreciated! Playing guardians has the most downsides but I like them nevertheless.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    no kills? yeah ill pass