Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.7: Pillars of Success

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Lono's Mask. I'm speechless.

How is this good starter item? It's HORRIBLE.

At max stacks (75) you get 150 HP.
    6 minions * every 30sec = 12.5 minutes. This is the optimal, assuming you stay in lane non stop. Of course it will take you more than 12.5 min.
    And the cherry on top? You pay 500 gold to get 400 when reach full stacks. Ha!

I'm sorry but maybe my IQ is low and I miss the point of this SI. Please someone clarify it to me.

PS
    How often we get patches? Every 1-2 week(s)? Is it the same day every time?
    I'm just so excited for Ganesha I can't wait @_@...
    Last edited by Wefal; 04-20-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Banned Demigod
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Wefal View Post
    You can still sell the item after that, so you actually gain 200-something gold with this item.

We get patches every 2 weeks, and a god every other patch unless HR throws an exception to do more work.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,004
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Its not horrible, its just alternative when you have 500g and no else to buy.
    This item is decent when you invest time for it.

Its 333 gold when you sell it, mean you can earn 233 gold from this item, which is early game Gold Fury value for support who in 90% scenarios have the lowest amount of gold in the game. Also 150 HP is nice bonus in early game.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Still I don't see how this new SI worth it. It's already hard to earn gold early game, why handicapped yourself by wasting 500 gold for late game and hopefully this SI won't put you too much behind that is if you reach mid-late game.

You sacrifice alot early game, which is the most important stage of the game, to get merely 233 gold after 12.5+ minutes.

Maybe I'm not pro enough, but as I see it; useless starter item.

Just like Chalice of the Oracle, no one in their right minds will spend 400 gold (8 wards = 12min) early game to profit late game.
    Last edited by Wefal; 04-20-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Achievements:
    Still I don't see how this new SI worth it. It's already hard to earn gold early game, why handicapped yourself by wasting 500 gold for late game and hopefully this SI won't put you too much behind that is if you reach mid-late game.

You sacrifice alot early game, which is the most important stage of the game, to get merely 233 gold after 12.5+ minutes.

Something for smth, it work this same way as Warlock or Trans, huge benefits but require from you stacking and losing some early game potential, its normal. You said 233 gold isnt worth it but how fast supp get this amount of gold normally?(Supp who doesnt kill-steal, clear waves and camps).

Just like Chalice of the Oracle, no one in their right minds will spend 400 gold (8 wards = 12min) early game to profit late game.
    Yea, this item isnt worth buying it.
    And its not profiting late game, Sentry is what you need in late game.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Now whiners, is Cursed ankh good for you now?
    Not until it executes all healers on the map, then everyone will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    So Lono's Mask is a stock. Buy it and get paid later.
    HiRez is Trump's America confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Awilix buff? Dafuq triggered that decision?
    The same people than keep getting healing nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiexLuna View Post
    That Nene buff is gonna be fun.
    Not for the people who have to fight it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    Let's buff awilix, kuzenbo, ne zha and nox. But let's ignore chronos. The fuck
    If they buff him e sheep might get angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    "Susano contributes a lot", welcome to the reality of what most of us have been saying for awhile. This is why they need to spend more time checking the forum.
    And they finally make the Sol change we have been talking about for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Cant even KS with this god 0/10
    Gives Kali free kills, 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Wait, so he can't get kills? I...what? This doesn't make sense. At all. He should get credit, even if his allies get the benefits.
    It only alliés to allies within his assist range, so he can solo gods and get the credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Old Wa ult is back, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?
    Not until they gives us back release Bellona.
    Lono's Mask. I'm speechless.

At max stacks (75) you get 150 HP.
    6 minions * every 30sec = 12.5 minutes. This is the optimal, assuming you stay in lane non stop. Of course it will take you more than 12.5 min.

I'm sorry but maybe my IQ is low and I miss the point of this SI. Please someone clarify it to me.

PS
    How often we get patches? Every 1-2 week(s)? Is it the same day every time?
    I'm just so excited for Ganesha I can't wait @_@...
    But currently it also refreshes on death, so you can earn that 400 gold over and over again.

150 health early is really good.

Achievements:
    I just noticed that Nu Wa's old ultiamte is almost identical to Ganesha's ultimate. And I thought HiRez were original...oh well, still cool ultimate.

Old Nu Wa ultimate: Nu Wa summons the pillars of heaven to imprison her enemies. Four metal pillars create a square with an electrical field. Enemies who pass through the field take damage and are heavily slowed for 3s. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Metal Crystal, granting her basic attacks increased damage.

Ganesha: Ganesha summons the Four Great Pillars of Righteousness to imprison his Enemies. Between each pair of pillars a magical field is created, and Enemies who pass through the field take Damage, are Slowed, and have their Protections reduced for 3s.

Senior Member Honoured lextragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Full Profile! 1 year registered
    I just noticed that Nu Wa's old ultiamte is almost identical to Ganesha's ultimate. And I thought HiRez were original...oh well, still cool ultimate.

Old Nu Wa ultimate: Nu Wa summons the pillars of heaven to imprison her enemies. Four metal pillars create a square with an electrical field. Enemies who pass through the field take damage and are heavily slowed for 3s. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Metal Crystal, granting her basic attacks increased damage.

Ganesha: Ganesha summons the Four Great Pillars of Righteousness to imprison his Enemies. Between each pair of pillars a magical field is created, and Enemies who pass through the field take Damage, are Slowed, and have their Protections reduced for 3s.
    Amaterasu's ultimate is old Guan Yu's ultimate

Achievements:
    Amaterasu's ultimate is old Guan Yu's ultimate
    And Sylvanus pull is old Arachne ult.

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    as usual my question any of the skins direct purchasable?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!