Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bakasura any good?

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I just wish Bakasura's kit wasn't so reliant on hording minions. I know Zhong's works in a similar fashion but he's at least innately tank, ranged and can horde more then one minion every 10 seconds. I genuinely like the rest of Baka's kit though it seems I'm in the minority on how valid he is.

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    I just wish Bakasura's kit wasn't so reliant on hording minions. I know Zhong's works in a similar fashion but he's at least innately tank, ranged and can horde more then one minion every 10 seconds. I genuinely like the rest of Baka's kit though it seems I'm in the minority on how valid he is.
    TBH I'm also of the mindset that Eat Memeion needs a rework. Either give it passive benefits or the ability to take a bit out of a god and CC them; just something so he has a full kit instead of 4.5 abilities.

Senior Member Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 732
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    TBH I'm also of the mindset that Eat Memeion needs a rework. Either give it passive benefits or the ability to take a bit out of a god and CC them; just something so he has a full kit instead of 4.5 abilities.
    It would be interesting if eat minion became an execute, and was placed as his ultimate. I have been doing a rework design around this for a while, actually.
    Hirez adding all these consumables trying to avoid the fact that the only consumable players need in season 4 is fucking bleach.

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    It would be interesting if eat minion became an execute, and was placed as his ultimate. I have been doing a rework design around this for a while, actually.
    "Bakasura's new ult is called: Eat E V E R Y T H I N G"