View Poll Results: Would you play ranked if there were rewards?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, long queue times so theres barely any reason to queue ranked

1 100.00%
  • No, I enjoy killing noobs & my favorite gods get banned from ranked.

0 0%
  • What?? You get pretty gold starts for playing ranked once & thats plenty

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rewards for Ranked

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Rewards for Ranked

Why not add rewards for playing ranked?

Something simple as extra worshipers & favor would deter super-salty veterans from raging on total newbies. & maybe even keep half the clan teams with tactics & strategy from wiping and spam laughing casual players.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You mean this process:
    -Arena player start playing ranked
    -Matchmaking give him Diamond after quali
    -He start playing his first Conquest against ppl who played 1k+ games

Naaaah
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    We can exclude conquest from this scenario. Ranked Duel & Joust need some kind of incentive beyond gold stars

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 911
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Adding rewards ? PAHAHAHAHA.

They should add a rewarding points system first. I was Plat 2 2 weeks ago and now i am Plat 4. You know why ? I tell you why now look at that joke.

If i lose a match : -16 to 18 points. And that each time ! The last time i only lost 5 points or something like that was a month ago.

If i win i get like +3 to +7. Are you fucking kidding me ? So most of the time even if i win 3 times in a row i am still minus with my points thus devotion 2 times . Ranking as a whole isnt rewarding anymore.
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

Achievements:
    We can exclude conquest from this scenario. Ranked Duel & Joust need some kind of incentive beyond gold stars
    We can exclude Ranked Duel & Joust from Smite, but thats just my opinion.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    We can exclude Ranked Duel & Joust from Smite, but thats just my opinion.
    Duel ? Yes no one needs a 1v1 mode in a team game anyway.

Joust ? The only mode where you actually can play ranked with your team ? Are you drunk ?

Conquest may be the main game mode.....but it missed its point long ago. "Invite your friends to SMITE and play together".....oh wait.....Conquest only allows 2 of us to play.....well guys....russian roulette. Last man standing joins my team.

Yeah great !
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

Achievements:
    Conquest may be the main game mode.....but it missed its point long ago. "Invite your friends to SMITE and play together".....oh wait.....Conquest only allows 2 of us to play.....well guys....russian roulette. Last man standing joins my team.
    Ranked is about your skill no your communication level with friends. Whats the point of being the best player in the match when enemies are worse but have their microphones power. You have casuals and customs for this purpose.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Ranked is about your skill no your communication level with friends. Whats the point of being the best player in the match when enemies are worse but have their microphones power. You have casuals and customs for this purpose.

You just made the point that the SPL is filled with skilless players. Want to take your argument back before it really gets destroyed ? I mean the SPL is filled with randoms which never played with each other let alone talking with each other.

Achievements:
    You just made the point that the SPL is filled with skilless players. Want to take your argument back before it really gets destroyed ? I mean the SPL is filled with randoms which never played with each other let alone talking with each other.
    Nice job Sherlock, but ranked isnt SPL and why my argument would be destroyed?
    Full Premade Pro Players - > Solo Pro Players
    Full Premade Randoms - > Solo Randoms
    Full Premade Bad Players - > Solo Better Players

More examples? Premade give you advantage and this shouldnt be happen in ranked. 5 Bronzies get to Gold because of premade and then they alone can do nothing cause its not their level.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Adding rewards ? PAHAHAHAHA.

They should add a rewarding points system first. I was Plat 2 2 weeks ago and now i am Plat 4. You know why ? I tell you why now look at that joke.

If i lose a match : -16 to 18 points. And that each time ! The last time i only lost 5 points or something like that was a month ago.

If i win i get like +3 to +7. Are you fucking kidding me ? So most of the time even if i win 3 times in a row i am still minus with my points thus devotion 2 times . Ranking as a whole isnt rewarding anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    I think you guys are getting off topic, even if ranked point system wasn't intrinsically broken; wouldn't you rather play OP gods (without ban) against total noobs in unranked? That would be totally hilarious! ... unless if there was double worshipers & exclusive ranked skins