Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to do when you have a toxic team mate?

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    In your certain case, I'd probably just mute/ignore them.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    first off unless im am in a party with my clan ( and that is pretty much every game everyday). i will pick up a rando game here and there. i will explain what to do next when playing with rando's.

1. Mute everyone---> Even the other team just for fun
    2. Play game in peace.
    3. Have fun.
    4. Profit?
    www.5Dclan.com

our Ts3 Server:
    63.210.145.160:9102

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Troll them of course!

You can report/block players you deem toxic in the post-game lobby.
    not like hi rez does anything so lol on reporting it is usless
    www.5Dclan.com

our Ts3 Server:
    63.210.145.160:9102

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    By go take damage, they are meaning go soak damage or go block damage etc. They are asking the tank to force the enemy to focus on them and give the squishies an opening.
    aah right makes sense thx for explain sorry english is not my first language
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Playing online you have to realize a few things, One pretty much everyone sees themselves as the hero of the game. They know all and are the best, every one else is second to them.

A lot of people are like this, they truly think they are justified in what they say.

But the problem here is not so much you as the people you are playing with, Bellona is not a tank, shes just not. She can go tank but it just isn't her kit. If this was not a conquest game, then one of you players really should have rolled a guardian. If you were in a conquest and got the support roll then ya maybe a different pick would have been better.

No worries though its all in the learning curve.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 722
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsie View Post
    Playing online you have to realize a few things, One pretty much everyone sees themselves as the hero of the game. They know all and are the best, every one else is second to them.

A lot of people are like this, they truly think they are justified in what they say.

But the problem here is not so much you as the people you are playing with, Bellona is not a tank, shes just not. She can go tank but it just isn't her kit. If this was not a conquest game, then one of you players really should have rolled a guardian. If you were in a conquest and got the support roll then ya maybe a different pick would have been better.

No worries though its all in the learning curve.
    I agree with your initial point, but Bellona can most definitely be built like a tank and do a tremendous job of it. Like guardians, she has fairly high base damage and relatively low scaling, he passive provides both protections and ms, her ult is a fairly large aoe team buff, her kit is there to disrupt and harry the opponent, she is extremely tough to kill and a great frontline god.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I play Support Bellona all the time. She's definitely a tank in every way imaginable thanks to her passive, her kit providing peel (her 1 blocking inhands, her 3 disarming and her ult providing a stun and aoe benefits around the flag).

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It really depends.
    I am so NaCl myself.
    But only when I see imbeciles with low IQ ruining my games.
    If you deserve saltiness, then why not realize your mistakes and become better? Instead of whining them back?

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack304 View Post
    not like hi rez does anything so lol on reporting it is usless
    how would you know? you mute everybody and play with a premade when you don't. Who would you report?

you're missing out by muting them. I mean... its a lot of fun to torment them. Just do some stupid crap around them and watch them flip the fuck out. Like... just use your ult or relic in a stupid place right in front of them... oh and then steal their kills. Call MIA, followed by careful after they die. Steal their buff followed by "i need the jungle buff" "thanks!". move into their lane - they absolutely hate this one.

pure joy you're missing out on my good sir.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    how would you know? you mute everybody and play with a premade when you don't. Who would you report?

you're missing out by muting them. I mean... its a lot of fun to torment them. Just do some stupid crap around them and watch them flip the fuck out. Like... just use your ult or relic in a stupid place right in front of them... oh and then steal their kills. Call MIA, followed by careful after they die. Steal their buff followed by "i need the jungle buff" "thanks!". move into their lane - they absolutely hate this one.

pure joy you're missing out on my good sir.
    I was playing casual conquest and requested jungle hovered over thor after I requested and waited. One guy instantly locked in nhe zha. then requested jungle. Everyone else picked mid, support, carry. Then locked in. I locked in anyways then followed the ne zha around spam laughing stole speed and continued to jungle. I would Thor wall them off when they tried to follow me in the jungle. I never went in with them. I ulted on top of them anytime they where about to get a kill to steal the kill. I also would double tap hammer teleport and spin kill stealing. We won. They got really angry at me whole match. Rest of the team loved it.