Thread: About Sanctuary ...

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

About Sanctuary ...

Well. What can I say that you don't already know ?

Or am I the only one surprised that a single relica could wipe out the training and skillset of a communicative professional e-sport team ?
    Just by hitting a key, F or whatever, you are invincible and the well-timed, nasty combo that you opponents prepared is just collapsing because you decided not to die. Wow. #SuchTalent

The current version of this relica is a very bad design because it doesn't favors the players skills. Even in 1v1, assassin moves are lowered because of this.

My point is that in the end, it doesn't enscourage the player to improve his moves, because his opponent will use Sanctuary anyway. Of course there is cooldown but it's still too OP.

My suggestion is to go back to old Aegis : you are invincible, but you can't move. That should be ok.

Senior Member Honoured GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Achmoye View Post
    Well. What can I say that you don't already know ?

Or am I the only one surprised that a single relica could wipe out the training and skillset of a communicative professional e-sport team ?
    Just by hitting a key, F or whatever, you are invincible and the well-timed, nasty combo that you opponents prepared is just collapsing because you decided not to die. Wow. #SuchTalent

The current version of this relica is a very bad design because it doesn't favors the players skills. Even in 1v1, assassin moves are lowered because of this.

My point is that in the end, it doesn't enscourage the player to improve his moves, because his opponent will use Sanctuary anyway. Of course there is cooldown but it's still too OP.

My suggestion is to go back to old Aegis : you are invincible, but you can't move. That should be ok.
    The main reason, i think, it was changed was the fan outcry that it felt broken and unfair.

What good did that 2 seconds of invulnrability do you, if you were just going to die, because the entire enemy team is now surronding you.

The new version may not be perfect, but it gives teams a chance to get a key player out of a fight for 30 secs or so. More than enough time to kill other members of his/her team, push in a tower, push in a phoenix, heck maybe even win the game.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Again I agree with first post, Aegis is so universal and OP that you dont wanna other relics/actives/rituals(I lost myself already with this all names).
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want surrender - MOBA Cancer.