Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nox

New Member Minion koolkidsquad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Nox

Does anyone who plays nox have a good nox build that I can use in joust? If so can you post it on here for me to try out. Trying to learn her more to be able to play her better.

Junior Member Senior Minion CnJerk's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Focus + thoth + magus/obs + desolation/obs + tahuti + chronos

Junior Member Senior Minion xcase19zero's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Her abilities are meant to combined to one strike kill. You need high power and penetration.
    My build is:

Shoes of the magi
    Spear of desolation- penetration

Book of thoth
    Rod of tahuti- power

Chronos pendant- cooldowns

Etheral staff- one hit kill

Other good options would be Bancroft's talon for power/ healing or soul reaver for one hit kill. Bancroft's talon isn't the best option for her, but good support. The idea of her power is to keep her distance.

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Magi.BoT.Obsidian.Tahuti.Reaver.Ethereal.

Damage based Nox's aren't that useful if they can't one hit. That what my build does. It'll likely take off 3/4 of a tank's health as well. I wouldn't know cause I suck at Nox and can't land my shots.
    I play support on ps4 mostly. UserID Chris_Robet

God Concept- Bat

God Concept- Argus

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 2,196
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 50000 Experience Points Discussion Ender Party Person
    Sands of Time + Boots + Chalice of Health + 2 Mana Pots

Magi Boots
    Book of Thoth/Dynasty Helm
    Spear of the Magus
    Chronos Pendant
    Rod of Tahuti
    Ethereal Staff/Soul Reaver
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 827
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Sands of Time + Boots + Chalice of Health + 2 Mana Pots

Magi Boots
    Book of Thoth/Dynasty Helm
    Spear of the Magus
    Chronos Pendant
    Rod of Tahuti
    Ethereal Staff/Soul Reaver
    why spear of magus? why not obsidian? she got 3 quick dmg abilities except for her 1 which deals DoT dmg so wont obsidian will be better?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    why spear of magus? why not obsidian? she got 3 quick dmg abilities except for her 1 which deals DoT dmg so wont obsidian will be better?
    Depends in if it is a squishy or not, since her combo will shred before her silence bubble explodes spear is better as long as the opponent only has 1 piece of magic protections(as spear gives a total of 65 pen after debuffs). Against a mage with no protections, the 15 pen is already better than obsidian shard(which would only give 10 pen). If your opponents are building 2 or more magical protections, then you would want to switch to obsidian.

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 827
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Depends in if it is a squishy or not, since her combo will shred before her silence bubble explodes spear is better as long as the opponent only has 1 piece of magic protections(as spear gives a total of 65 pen after debuffs). Against a mage with no protections, the 15 pen is already better than obsidian shard(which would only give 10 pen). If your opponents are building 2 or more magical protections, then you would want to switch to obsidian.
    i see ok thanks
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 2,196
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 50000 Experience Points Discussion Ender Party Person
    Magus was recently buffed to have five procs, and having flat pen is always nice. It is also cheaper than Obsidian. This will really depend on what you are against in terms of magical defense, but I have been finding myself to more liking be going Magus after the buff on her, but again, she can use either.

One thing to keep in mind tho, the build I listed gives between 25-45 flat pen, and the Magus passive. So in the case of a squishy target, it is going to be more effective with Magus over Obsidian's 33% Thread.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Minion xcase19zero's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Spear of desolation is much better. It gives more damage than obsidian and a 20% pen. It also has 10% cooldown.They also decreased the cost. There is nothing wrong with going full power. However, cooldowns help with escape and longer battles. As another user pointed out about having bad aim. Having higher cooldowns help. Even if your perfect. You will have to wait for perfect scenarios. Cooldowns help with the unpredictable factor more skilled players have. If you combined her two abilites or even all three with her ultimate. You should insta kill without it. You don't need that much power. I think you would need cooldowns to survive/ kill the other 2-4 angry surving players.

It would be 30% pen with shoes of magi. It already almost hits the cap.