Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amaterasu

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter

Amaterasu

so yeah i need help again this time with amaterasu
    im using this build right now
    warrior tabi > BoV/Pest > BoV/Pest > Gauntlet of thebes/Stone of Gaia > executioner > qins

other one i use is
    warrior tabi > hide of urchin > shield of regrowth > jotuns > executioner > qins

how good are these builds? also suggest me some
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    In the second build, don't bother with the late Jouthen's.

Pick up another defense item like Spirit Robe or Mantle of Discord, Hide of the Urchin isn't enough protections for someone who is constantly fighting in the frontline.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I find spirits robe and shifters shield together gives enough defence provided you position well. SR gives ccr and shifters gives lots of attack, shifters is an underused/underrated item to me.

I should add I like masumes for a touch more defence, a tonne more attack and bonus movement speed in addition to the above items.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    What role?

Solo? Supp? Jungle?

If I assume Solo, then your first build seems fine. I personally question if the Thebes/Gaia are really necessary (You could get Regrowth instead, maxing out your CDR and giving a decent amount of HP5 + MP5 and health. Along with that passive)

Second build... Seems greedy for a solo laner. You shouldn't really be getting the Urchin stacks quick enough to justify it. Meaning it'd probably be better to go Spirit Robe/Discord if you want multi-prots early. Which you can then follow up with a Shifter's Shield for additional multi-prots and a bit of power.

After that, consider Regrowth or a 3rd multi-prot item (Depending on how squishy you may feel).

As far as my builds go, this is what I generally run as standard (Of course, I make changes depending on match ups)

Solo:
    Warrior Tabi > BoV/Pest > BoV/Pest > Regrowth > Titan's > Brawler's

Supp:
    Talaria Boots > SoV > Heart > Regrowth > Pest/BoV > Pest/BoV

Jungle/Clash:
    Warrior Tabi > Urchin > Jotunn's > Exe > FBH > SCS
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang Ughhhh View Post
    I find spirits robe and shifters shield together gives enough defence provided you position well. SR gives ccr and shifters gives lots of attack, shifters is an underused/underrated item to me.

I should add I like masumes for a touch more defence, a tonne more attack and bonus movement speed in addition to the above items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    What role?

Solo? Supp? Jungle?

If I assume Solo, then your first build seems fine. I personally question if the Thebes/Gaia are really necessary (You could get Regrowth instead, maxing out your CDR and giving a decent amount of HP5 + MP5 and health. Along with that passive)

Second build... Seems greedy for a solo laner. You shouldn't really be getting the Urchin stacks quick enough to justify it. Meaning it'd probably be better to go Spirit Robe/Discord if you want multi-prots early. Which you can then follow up with a Shifter's Shield for additional multi-prots and a bit of power.

After that, consider Regrowth or a 3rd multi-prot item (Depending on how squishy you may feel).

As far as my builds go, this is what I generally run as standard (Of course, I make changes depending on match ups)

Solo:
    Warrior Tabi > BoV/Pest > BoV/Pest > Regrowth > Titan's > Brawler's

Supp:
    Talaria Boots > SoV > Heart > Regrowth > Pest/BoV > Pest/BoV

Jungle/Clash:
    Warrior Tabi > Urchin > Jotunn's > Exe > FBH > SCS
    thanks ill try it
    so question is qins a good item on her?
    also how about exec instead of titan's as it give me atk speed too to fight better
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Imo, Qins is terrible on her unless your team needs dps THAT badly and you also build frostbound. Exec is terrible on her if your gonna get %pen get titans she's ability based regardless of how you build and its just better. In solo I wouldn't get %pen at all unless you have a massive and you wanna stretch it.

For solo I build: warrior tabi, BoV/magical def, Bov/magical def, frostbound(regrowth from behind),urchin or shifter's shield and situational. For the last slot if I'm doing well I'll get SCS

For supp I build: Tank/Talaria boots(depends),sov/heartward,gauntlet of thebes(comp dependent),shield of regrowth,spirit robe and mantle of discord.

For jungle(if ur into that) warrior tabi,heartseeker/jotuns,urchin,heart/jotuns or more defense(depends),BoV,Magical defense and SCS or situational
    I will say that ama doesn't have enough cc to gank well, unless you catch their escape with your dash and ult them and they don't have beads or cc immunity or your allies cc them so you do the dmg. she's not easy in jungle
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    thanks ill try it
    so question is qins a good item on her?
    also how about exec instead of titan's as it give me atk speed too to fight better
    Qin's is alright. I just don't typically build a lot of pen on her to make use of it. Since without a good amount of pen, Qin's isn't all that special for its high cost.

Exe is decent. It however is predicated on you sticking on a target to hit them with multiple AA's. Usually as a solo/supp you're generally trying to open with ult + mirror combo and THEN AA a few times to get the passive up. So Titan's usually helps more because it'll give you the pen on your opening combo.
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Titan's also helps on objectives, since towers have quite a bit of protections. Always good to have it for busting those down in solo.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You do not in any way shape or form need Gaia's.

Achievements:
    so i was playing clash with amaterasu today and someone told me to get ASI is it a good item on her?