Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Hi rez, please, open your fucking eyes

  1. #1
    Member Worshipper PîxelFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    404
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Hi rez, please, open your fucking eyes

    im fucking upset of playing against guardians that make same damage as an assissin, assassins that are immortals as thanatos, or can do a 600 basic attacks as mercury, also having great escape nice velocity.

    the whole game consist in 5 vs 1 to kill an op god, and those that arent op, or even are underpoered and because of that anyone picks em (as hades) can be easily killed by those op.

    COME ON HI REZ
    like 4 months with the same stats in this guys, its your game, but actually is trash, the only thing that matters actually is the pick and being unseen: if you go from behind with thana or mercury you have kill assured, but others, you have to sweat hard to even kill. DO SOMETHING THIS IS TRASH, YOU HAVE 80 GODS BUT ONLY 15 USEFULL, because if you dont pick those op gods, other guy will pick em and you will be easily fucked

    look look, they are going to add a copy of mario kart!, but the main games still being trash when OP characters appear
    Last edited by PîxelFox; 04-07-2017 at 03:12 PM.

  2. #2
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    The answer is still the same as it's always been: git gud. The god pool is far more balanced than you're giving it credit for. Stop complaining and actually get a defense item if damage is so goddamn hard to handle; or better yet, learn positioning, because you clearly haven't if you think Hades is bad.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  3. #3
    Member Worshipper PîxelFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    404
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    i dont think that any god is useless actually but some are clearly op, if you think that actually are more balanced i dont want to think how they were 2 years ago. (because i started to play 1 year ago) but gods that complete reheal themselves in 1 abbility, 3k health gods with 2k damage in a non escape combo (as herc) tanks that seems to be invencible killers with that damage.

    and i know what im talking about because i recently used hercules in league conquest, and i've never played an easier game.

    and merc you cant do such things at first game, but you get only a tiny little bit of skill and you are ready for penta kill

    welp, maybe i could agree, only 20 out of 84 gods are op, so 3/4 of the game is balanced
    Last edited by PîxelFox; 04-07-2017 at 04:19 PM.

  4. #4
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by PîxelFox View Post
    and i know what im talking about because i recently used hercules in league conquest, and i've never played an easier game.
    You broke your argument. Playing a game or two as one character and winning doesn't make them OP. You have to take into account the players you were against. Additionally each character has certain matchups. Different opponents will naturally fare better than others.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  5. #5
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by PîxelFox View Post
    and i know what im talking about because i recently used hercules in league conquest, and i've never played an easier game.
    I have been fed out of my brains as Osiris. This does not make him OP.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #6
    Member Worshipper PîxelFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    404
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    You broke your argument. Playing a game or two as one character and winning doesn't make them OP. You have to take into account the players you were against. Additionally each character has certain matchups. Different opponents will naturally fare better than others.
    Okay so you need more details. The enemies werent bad, they had to be 3 vs 1 to be near to kill me after long effort, and for me, was really easy to quit almost 75% of their lifes with a single combo (not all together, but one by one) considering that the last time i used herc before that day was like 4 months ago, or even more. I wasnt fed, and i only was doing my lane, noone came alone for me, because they were afraid. ITS NORMAL you cant face hercules alone

    Have in mind that herc has a knockup of almost 1 s or 1.5 and then the animation of the punch is near to 0.5s plust the real srun 1s. Thats a 2s stun that end with the targed with no life.

    The only ones that are brave enough to be near herc are hunters, that they arent really near, they are attacking in distance, chaac because he can teleport and avoid easier his combo, hange, because has anti healing plus big aoe, plus immunity... and i have to mark that hunters are also in danger, because the range of his ramp is really long

    I could play him 15 following games, only to prove this, but apart of being a waste of time, is already proved.
    Games where the enemy team was bad as fuck, but they had a good hercules that hypercarried them, and finally they won, only because there was an hercules who knew how to play him well. Okay hi rez wants a game where you can win 5 vs 1 because you picked the right god? Well.
    Last edited by PîxelFox; 04-07-2017 at 05:53 PM.

  7. #7
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by PîxelFox View Post
    Okay so you need more details. The enemies werent bad, they had to be 3 vs 1 to be near to kill me after long effort, and for me, was really easy to quit almost 75% of their lifes with a single combo (not all together, but one by one) considering that the last time i used herc before that day was like 4 months ago, or even more. I wasnt fed, and i only was doing my lane, noone came alone for me, because they were afraid. ITS NORMAL you cant face hercules alone
    Doing well with a god does not make them OP. If they didn't know how to handle you, it's their fault.

    Have in mind that herc has a knockup of almost 1 s or 1.5 and then the animation of the punch is near to 0.5s plust the real srun 1s. Thats a 2s stun that end with the targed with no life.
    Until late-game, when he doesn't do shit for damage without his ult.

    The only ones that are brave enough to be near herc are hunters, that they arent really near, they are attacking in distance, chaac because he can teleport and avoid easier his combo, hange, because has anti healing plus big aoe, plus immunity... and i have to mark that hunters are also in danger, because the range of his ramp is really long
    Anti-tank assassins, mages for being ranged, Tyr because he has equal CC-chaining, guardians because they're tanky as shit...yeah, you haven't given nearly all the gods who can handle Herc in some capacity.

    I could play him 15 following games, only to prove this, but apart of being a waste of time, is already proved.
    Games where the enemy team was bad as fuck, but they had a good hercules that hypercarried them, and finally they won, only because there was an hercules who knew how to play him well. Okay hi rez wants a game where you can win 5 vs 1 because you picked the right god? Well.
    You failed to account for the fact that the playerbase is dumb as shit and can't handle a god who takes actual skill or counterbuilding to defeat; i.e. Herc.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  8. #8
    Member Worshipper PîxelFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    404
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Doing well with a god does not make them OP. If they didn't know how to handle you, it's their fault.



    Until late-game, when he doesn't do shit for damage without his ult.



    Anti-tank assassins, mages for being ranged, Tyr because he has equal CC-chaining, guardians because they're tanky as shit...yeah, you haven't given nearly all the gods who can handle Herc in some capacity.



    You failed to account for the fact that the playerbase is dumb as shit and can't handle a god who takes actual skill or counterbuilding to defeat; i.e. Herc.
    And they can perfectly do a game for everybody put if all you say is true, then this game is only for persons that have learned how every single part of his game works, i dont even know why magical items have more power than physicals.

    Its funny because people say for example that loki is shit, is easily counterable and so, and i think that is possible in pro games only, so why to make a god really op for no pros, and weak for those that know every single piece of this game.

    And then you have people saying: this god is op, and other answering "no, is shit, you dont kow anything" so if that god is shit, then why they dont buff him. Or the opposite, people saying that some god is trash, and others saying is top tier, or some kind of things, then wy dont nerf that god?

    edit: just to say, when im upset of losing with the gods i try to get to lvl X, i just pick scylla or thoth, or whatever i can. because that's what it is, some gods are the easy mode, and it means that the others are the hard mothe, when is suposed that all must be balanced
    Last edited by PîxelFox; 04-07-2017 at 07:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen DarkFuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Stalking are we :P
    Posts
    1,212
    7
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PîxelFox View Post
    And then you have people saying: this god is op, and other answering "no, is shit, you dont kow anything" so if that god is shit, then why they dont buff him. Or the opposite, people saying that some god is trash, and others saying is top tier, or some kind of things, then wy dont nerf that god?
    This pretty much describes everything and defeats the entire point of this topic. People say a God is op, but why don't they nerf them? People say a God is garbage, but why don't they buff them? There is a number of reasons for why they probably don't or haven't yet, but here's the best reason.

    They don't because they're not as over/underpowered as people like to make them out to be. Simple as that. Sure, there is a number of people that agree that a certain God is leaning either left or right, but that's just those few things. The rest of the time, the opinion is divided.

    Let me put it this way to make it clear. If Hi-Rez were to ever listen and follow the entire community's advice on "balance", then this game will probably become extremely unbalanced.
    Last edited by DarkFuma; 04-07-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.


    God Concepts:

  10. #10
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by PîxelFox View Post
    And they can perfectly do a game for everybody put if all you say is true, then this game is only for persons that have learned how every single part of his game works
    This is not a complete sentence. I can only tell part of what you're trying to say here.

    i dont even know why magical items have more power than physicals.
    Don't try to talk about balance if you don't understand this concept. Magical power is more abundant than physical power because magical gods get less AA scaling, but their abilities hit harder. This leaves most AA-based gods to be physical and most ability-based gods to be magical.

    Its funny because people say for example that loki is shit, is easily counterable and so, and i think that is possible in pro games only, so why to make a god really op for no pros, and weak for those that know every single piece of this game.
    Again, it's genuinely hard to tell what you're actually saying here.

    And then you have people saying: this god is op, and other answering "no, is shit, you dont kow anything" so if that god is shit, then why they dont buff him. Or the opposite, people saying that some god is trash, and others saying is top tier, or some kind of things, then wy dont nerf that god?
    Because A. the community is mostly idiots, so HR doesn't listen to everything they say, and B. HR relies on winrates for balance decisions instead of best judgment.

    edit: just to say, when im upset of losing with the gods i try to get to lvl X, i just pick scylla or thoth, or whatever i can. because that's what it is, some gods are the easy mode, and it means that the others are the hard mothe, when is suposed that all must be balanced
    2 gods are OP. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo-dah. Your point is still not valid.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •