Thread: Skadi Unjustified nerf cuz of salty pro players.

New Member Cupidhead TSFxSHINARUI 00's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Skadi Unjustified nerf cuz of salty pro players.

Wow fucking well done Hi-rez. Nerf Skadi to the ground. THERES SO MANY MORE FUCKING OPTIONS TO TRIED TO BALANCE HER but you pick the dumbest one.
    1. Reduce the immunity to like 2.5s
    2.Remove Immunity but during ult for 4s Kaldr has to be hit twice to lose 1hp.
    3. Remove Kaldr immunity but buff the damage on the winter grasp ticks quite a bit.
    4. Remove immunity but make Kaldr more tanky with like 8 life points.
    5.Nerf the movement speed buff on permafrost to 20%.
    6.Remove immunity but buff skadis 1 and reduce CD on Kaldr HP recovery.
    7.Remove Immunity but buff kaldr damage from 80% to 90% and reduce CD on ult.
    8. And of my Fking BEST Option is make Kaldr immune to Abilities n can only be damaged by autos and NOT abilities but remove the immunity on ult in exchanged. And im saying make Kaldr immune to ability damage all time not just during Ult.
    I Mean I could keep going but it just shows how ignorant and deluded the balance team in smite it is.
    Simply Over -Nerfing her and then provide no other buffs or changes to make her still decent like i mentioned above its so stupid.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Let's calm down Cranky McCrankerpants. If you wanna give feedback make it look reasonable.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    While I prefer the option of adjusting what was buffed ( permafrost ), as that is what put her on the radar, and while I totally understand how nerfing her ult in this way given her ult wasn't a serious issue before the aforementioned buffs can be seen as overly harsh, I still think people need to step back and take a breath and realize that its all subject to change based on pts feedback.

I agree with the sentiment, but not the tone. If you were a full time Skadi player before she became fotm then I'd have greater consideration of your view, however if you were a bandwagon Skadi player who is getting bent outta shape because a hunter with easy af applicable damage is getting nerfed (and rightly so, just not in the right area imo) then my sympathy dwindles and I simply ask "the hell did you expect? Faceroll all season?"
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    We already have a thread pertaining to Skadi's nerf, use that one instead of making another one.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.