Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Things vocal players do/say on Ranked

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Things vocal players do/say on Ranked

So I never got into Ranked S3 for conquest... never saw the appeal of waiting in ~10 mins queues when casual games pop up in ~2-4 on slow days, Based on what some streamers say the quality and challenge of the games are about the same

Since the season split rewards are quick to get I figured I'd do some ranked joust... here are my findings

- People are offended by questions that require self-evaluation.
    Me: "What type of guardian would you guys like? If you're confident in your ability to land autos on skill shots I can pick an aggressive setup God or I can pick a babysitter"
    Team: "Shut up and play what you want"

- People seem to think they know everything... when they seem to know nothing
    I'm no expert but when you have a wave cleared and the enemy team doesn't... you go for camps. if you cleared fats enough you try to steal theirs are at least force them to defend their camps at the risk of losing wave exp... no one does this or supports trying to do this

- No matter the God, every God is a late game God
    People are afraid to miss their autos it seems and don't wanna risk not having mana for last hits. It's amazing how many people pick early game Gods and never poke. All they do is spam retreat in situations where theres little to no risk at all

- Players are cowards when it counts
    Got a team kill? You have 5 seconds for a free phoenix which then ends up as a 1v3... nah lets back we're half hp. This feeling is the worst especially when youre in an early game comp

- Everything is always the supports fault
    "Why were you warding? We died because of you!" I've heard this on multiple instances...
    it baffles me why people engage in a 2v3 away from the tower/phoenix without their tanks if they don't have the skill to juke for the 5 seconds it might take to go from the side lane to mid lane
    What baffles me more is how people can't juke for 5 seconds under a tower again ~equally farmed up teams... is it really the supports fault that you just get hit by the most telegraphed moves

- If someone gets stuck playing support they're gonna play it bad
    Whenever I felt like taking a break from support the guy who got stuck with the role would always be behind the mage and hunter even with minion waves cleared. I always heard the excuse, "I don't have any defense up yet," and I'd think... well they don't have any offense up yet =S

- Hunter mains are entitled crybabies
    "Wah you let me down," "Wah you stole my kill," "Wah why did you secure the kill," "Wah I'm top damage so clearly i wasn't the problem"

- Meta Nerd Rage
    People who rage over God picks, item builds and to probably skill builds as well because it's not what they're deities (Pro Players) would do... all while not realizing metas are usually only effective if you can play them right

- I wanna be a Hero, the only Hero
    People who will F6 regardless of the situation if they aren't performing as well as they want to be, then simply give up on the match if the vote isn't passed.
    These people are also probably the ones who subconsciously realize they suck more than they care too admit and go on to make smurf accounts so they can be the big fish in a small pond

There's plenty of other dumb things going on in ranked but its a tl;dr... though this probably already is
    I miss casuals were its significantly more silent... well in my experience at least
    Last edited by OdinsBeer; 04-06-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    Uh you forgot that if you build 1 item wrong or that isnt optimal, its entirely your fault that the entire team lose.

And you didnt mention the solo heroes who just came from a ranked 1v1 game and goes afk after 3 min cause they got ganked and blame the jungler

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    "Hunter mains are entitled crybabies "
    ^
    truth, just add Loki to that list

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeer View Post

- Most Hunter mains are entitled crybabies
    "Wah you let me down," "Wah you stole my kill," "Wah why did you secure the kill," "Wah I'm top damage so clearly i wasn't the problem"

Fixed that for you. Calm thy tits mate no need to be rude.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Also should be added to the list -

The "I either carry or lose" guy
    -the team is winning and has lane pressure, but is personally doing bad so is going to F6. When the vote fails, stands in base taunting and spamming laugh.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    Also should be added to the list -

The "I either carry or lose" guy
    -the team is winning and has lane pressure, but is personally doing bad so is going to F6. When the vote fails, stands in base taunting and spamming laugh.
    I've seen those ones before... shoot I've had 2 guys do that just because I didn't tank a jungle camp for them back in season 3 before minions spawned. Whole game was a 3v5 with them spamming laugh whenever anyone died.... and then feeding when it took too long for us to lose. I really wish reporting did something against those types.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Updated the list. Though to be honest I haven't been subject to meta nerds yet, but I definitely believe its a problem in ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    "Hunter mains are entitled crybabies "
    ^
    truth, just add Loki to that list
    I honestly thought the use of Loki just died out, I haven't had a loki in any of my games for the last couple of months if I'm not mistaken. Though I can imagine any assassin player who isn't smart just BMing on non conquest modes when they pick assassins into modes taht don't fit them well into teams that can't compliment their choice

Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    Fixed that for you. Calm thy tits mate no need to be rude.
    lol I don't mean all hunters. This thread is about overly vocal people on ranked. You know people who aggressively spam VGS or just stop playing to BM. Whenever you have someone like that and they're a hunter main, it's a special type of BM.

The typical hunter players usually chill. If they call you out on something they're probably right. Well the same goes for any role really as long as a level headed player is telling you that mistakes were made, it's probably true... since no one ever realizes when they have a case of tunnel vision xD

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeer View Post
    Updated the list. Though to be honest I haven't been subject to meta nerds yet, but I definitely believe its a problem in ranked.

I honestly thought the use of Loki just died out, I haven't had a loki in any of my games for the last couple of months if I'm not mistaken. Though I can imagine any assassin player who isn't smart just BMing on non conquest modes when they pick assassins into modes taht don't fit them well into teams that can't compliment their choice

lol I don't mean all hunters. This thread is about overly vocal people on ranked. You know people who aggressively spam VGS or just stop playing to BM. Whenever you have someone like that and they're a hunter main, it's a special type of BM.

The typical hunter players usually chill. If they call you out on something they're probably right. Well the same goes for any role really as long as a level headed player is telling you that mistakes were made, it's probably true... since no one ever realizes when they have a case of tunnel vision xD
    When I see Loki all they do is spam VGS, run from lane to lane in stealth use decoy. Once in a while they get caught in bad position and then they spam "HELP HELP HELP" and will continue feeding, then they ult someone with 1% hp and saying "im the greatest"

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    this is a truth about supports what you just said supports gets blame for everything oh im 10km away from you and in danger you didnt help because you are too far away so they get toxic

a zeus who was stupid enough to walk into 2 ults started getting toxic on me sayng i didnt save him like how am i supposed to save you from 2 friggin ults they do stupid things and then they expect you to die for them or die with them
    another time i rotated from duo to solo lane to help bellona so she started getting toxic on me for why im in her lane and asked me to come again so i said ok its fine i wont then later she started getting toxic on me why im not in her lane like do you even know what you talking about

then they cant ward their own lane as a support i had to spend most of my money on wards and i can only carry 3 at once and people expect you to ward whole map yourself so i stopped and started saying ward your own lane atleast im not gonna spend all my money on wards go back to buy more wards and leave all the xp then ill just wont be underlevelled but i wont even have enough items either

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    When I see Loki all they do is spam VGS, run from lane to lane in stealth use decoy. Once in a while they get caught in bad position and then they spam "HELP HELP HELP" and will continue feeding, then they ult someone with 1% hp and saying "im the greatest"
    lmao ive seen that happens a lot of times but not just with loki a lot of junglers who will be like oh im gonna jungle then they get in bad position an start spamming help and if you dont well ofc you wont you are defending your lane they will go toxic and spam you rock cancel that good game
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post

a zeus who was stupid enough to walk into 2 ults started getting toxic on me sayng i didnt save him like how am i supposed to save you from 2 friggin ults they do stupid things and then they expect you to die for them or die with them
    I get that a lot as Khepri - yes, I could have hit you with my ult, but you kept on running away from me and not towards me. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have someone JUUUUUST out of range do their best to stay that way?

My personal favorite is when I play Sylvanus and hit my heal, and THEN they pop Aegis...and then complain I am not healing. Do you even know how your items work?? (seriously I had to explain to a team mate that they can't get heal\meditation\etc. when Aegis is up...)
    Remember The Manticore