Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Unbalanced garbage.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Unbalanced garbage.

    I have never seen a game so unbalanced besides WoW, with flavor of the month classes.
    Want to know who needs a beat to death with the "NERF" bat, take a look at the only characters in any match.
    Loki, Cernunnos, Ra, Anubis, Fenrir, Guan Yu, Thor, Hades, Kukulkan, Nemesis, Poseidon, Odin, Susano, Thanatos, Cabrakan, Ares, Anhur, Scylla, Geb, Izanami, Ratatoskr. To name the most used, around 75% of the cast are never used at all.

    Might as well just delete the other characters not named on the list. I will not be playing this garbage until something is done about this.

    Get this under control!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    7
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    You said Loki is in need of a nerf, and is unbalanced. You also have Hades, Anubis, and Kukulkan on that list. None are FotM and none are particularly good - if anything they are ANTI FotM, they are trash of the month (even though with the exception of Loki I think that any god can work with the right team comp).

    Your opinion is therefore questionable. You will not see half of the gods you have listed in any game that isn't low tier, or someone taking advantage of a specific comp or as a counter pick.
    Last edited by RandomToon; 04-03-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    Remember The Manticore

  3. #3
    Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    816
    5
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Can I have your matches I havent seen a geb, ahnur, cabraken, or susano since susannos nerf infact the only ones i see picked alot are for good reason. Ares and odin both super strong in arena
    Ra is the beginner mage with descent utility
    Cernunnos is the new guy of course he'll get picked alot
    And loki trolololo pick in physical form

  4. #4
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    You said Loki is in need of a nerf, and is unbalanced. You also have Hades, Anubis, and Kukulkan on that list. None are FotM and none are particularly good - if anything they are ANTI FotM, they are trash of the month (even though with the exception of Loki I think that any god can work with the right team comp).

    Your opinion is therefore questionable. You will not see half of the gods you have listed in any game that isn't low tier, or someone taking advantage of a specific comp or as a counter pick.
    None of what you said makes any kind of sense, but I get it, you are one of those types of people that by trying to down play the topic in defense of trying to hide the fact that you are for overpowered said characters.

    Good try, I see what you did there.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    Can I have your matches I havent seen a geb, ahnur, cabraken, or susano since susannos nerf infact the only ones i see picked alot are for good reason. Ares and odin both super strong in arena
    Ra is the beginner mage with descent utility
    Cernunnos is the new guy of course he'll get picked alot
    And loki trolololo pick in physical form
    Same as before, not a clue what you are talking about, I think the topic went right over your head, but this wasn't meant for you anyways, it was for the game makers. As for wanting my matches, go ahead and have them, you clearly don't play much on PS4.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    7
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    None of what you said makes any kind of sense, but I get it, you are one of those types of people that by trying to down play the topic in defense of trying to hide the fact that you are for overpowered said characters.

    Good try, I see what you did there.
    OK, I was trying to be nice, so let me be clear - you listed some of the weakest characters in the game as being over powered. You have no idea what you are talking about. When you stop sucking at this game (assuming you ever do...) you will see that. Everyone is viable (except Loki) in low tier games, so that is why you are butt hurt. That you think Loki is powerful just means you are beyond bad, and are in the lowest of low tiers, and your opinion is irrelevant regarding what constitutes balance.

    Seriously...Hades OP...LOL.
    Remember The Manticore

  7. #7
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    OK, I was trying to be nice, so let me be clear - you listed some of the weakest characters in the game as being over powered. You have no idea what you are talking about. When you stop sucking at this game (assuming you ever do...) you will see that. Everyone is viable (except Loki) in low tier games, so that is why you are butt hurt. That you think Loki is powerful just means you are beyond bad, and are in the lowest of low tiers, and your opinion is irrelevant regarding what constitutes balance.

    Seriously...Hades OP...LOL.
    Don't forget that he listed Ares and Ra. Give me reasoning behind that and I'll try not to laugh. Lul
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    7
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    Don't forget that he listed Ares and Ra. Give me reasoning behind that and I'll try not to laugh. Lul
    He did list some OP characters to be fair. Cernunos is really strong right now, but is getting a nerf so...wish granted?
    I personally think Guan Yu is the best character in the game, but it has nothing to do with the character itself and everything to do with the skin where he rides a unicorn that farts rainbows...
    Remember The Manticore

  9. #9
    Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    816
    5
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    You rude little runt i gave reasons on why you have been seeing these gods so much i was trying to be a considerate guy. Yes toons is right your list has the bottom of the barrel picks or gods for cheese comps that'll flop in rank. Nerf them and all we have are janus, tyr, izanami, zues, athena hun batz, kali, freya, and nieth with a few others.

  10. #10
    Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,979
    27
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    I have never seen a game so unbalanced besides WoW, with flavor of the month classes.
    Want to know who needs a beat to death with the "NERF" bat, take a look at the only characters in any match.
    Loki, Cernunnos, Ra, Anubis, Fenrir, Guan Yu, Thor, Hades, Kukulkan, Nemesis, Poseidon, Odin, Susano, Thanatos, Cabrakan, Ares, Anhur, Scylla, Geb, Izanami, Ratatoskr.
    Loki : build 1 item of physical defense
    Cernunnos : Curbstomp him early like all ADC's. he's currently balanced.
    Ra : Perfectly balanced.
    Anubis : Pubstomp, no escapes. Unviable at high levels of play.
    Fenrir : Only good early game.
    Guan Yu : Only Viable mid game, garbage ult.
    Thor : Only viable early and mid game.
    Hades : Pubstomp, only good early game.
    Kukulkan : Literally one of the worst gods atm unless you want to sit under your tower all day.
    Nemesis : Decent god. Hard CC her shield, get winged blade.
    Poseidon : Get winged blade.
    Odin : Get the active that lets you walk through walls if you don't have a jump. Walk towards him when he's going to jump at you. He has the slowest and easiest to dodge jump in the game. SUPER weak late game.
    Susano : This one does need a slight nerf, but is still fairly balanced.
    Thanatos : Balanced god. Only viable early game or as a late game tank killer.
    Cabrakan : Fat Loki. Get 1 item of magic defense, and freeze him when he pounds the ground.
    Ares : Get beads. He can only 100-0 1 player each skill rotation.
    Anhur : Second worst ADC atm.
    Scylla : Fairly balanced god. Get an aegis or learn to jump out of her ult.
    Geb : Balanced support.
    Izanami : Balanced ADC. Her late game falls off in comparison to other hunters.
    Ratatoskr : Grab a beads/aegis for his ult, learn how to kite.


    All of this leads me to believe you don't have a single clue how to play this game. We're currently in a patch where a good 90% of the gods are pretty balanced. Only about 10 gods need any kind of changing.

    The only thing that's out of control is itemization right now (Spear mostly.)


    I'll be closing this thread since there's not much else to discuss here.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 04-03-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •