Thread: Celestial Awilix (Angelic Awilix)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!

Celestial Awilix (Angelic Awilix)

This is my concept submission for the Angelic Awilix contest.
    I found this a real challenge because I was not sure how Awilix and an angelic skin was gonna blend together lol. So I tried to make this.. rogue/assassin looking angel (since she is an assassin after all). I usually prefer long robes and dresses on epic angels but would not work in this case lol. And the longer I worked with this, the less space there was left on the "paper" so everything had to be squished together a little bit lol. Oh well, it was a challenge, and a fun one too. Enjoy.

Ability 1 (I could not decide what to do)
    • Alternative 1 - Awilix calls for aid from the high heavens and mounts on a celestial steed. The steed has silver and gold armor and shines.
    • Alternative 2 - Awilix grows a pair of wings and hovers above the ground. If attacking in wing form she prepares herself and charges into the enemy.

Ability 2 - Awilix makes a front flip and strikes light energy from the high heavens that pierces the enemy right into its soul.

Ability 3 - Awilix summons a spectral form of a celestial steed that dashes forward. The spectral form has a shine to it.

Ability 4 - Awilix turns into an avatar of the high heavens and gets empowered.
    • If pulling an enemy - Awilix explodes with light energy and grows out an enhanced form of her normal wings, causing her wings to send out feathered strings that literally grabs the enemy to her.
    • If not pulling an enemy - Awilix explodes with light energy and grows out an enhanced form of her normal wings.

• Celestial Thanatos Concept Designer (Current Final Form of Archon).

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    She so prettyyy (╯✧∇✧)╯

I don't know if it's a bit too ambitious considering the fact that (as far as i'm aware) there wasn't too much in the way of model/animation changes for the chronos skin. It kinda seems like the efforts into making a skin of this calibre would be t5-worthy. But hey, here's to hoping Hirez do go all out with it, because I mean this would be beautiful.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    She so prettyyy (╯✧∇✧)╯

I don't know if it's a bit too ambitious considering the fact that (as far as i'm aware) there wasn't too much in the way of model/animation changes for the chronos skin. It kinda seems like the efforts into making a skin of this calibre would be t5-worthy. But hey, here's to hoping Hirez do go all out with it, because I mean this would be beautiful.
    Thank you so much! :3
    Well they could always dumben it down somehow, since they usually use the concepts as just inspirations. I guess after that they can go in whatever direction they want to haha!.
    I'm so bad at these tiers... I never know if a design is under or above the requirements for a specific tier haha!
    Oh well, I went yolo-mode :P

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    if this gets picked i hope it gets picked then im buying it for sure
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    How is this awilix? This could be so many gods, Hell it could be Guan yu even. Not a very good design.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    How is this awilix? This could be so many gods, Hell it could be Guan yu even. Not a very good design.
    Thank you for your honest feedback, I appreciate that and I'm sorry I didn't make you satisfied ^^.

I do understand that this could be something for multiple gods, I did lack a bit with ideass when it came to an "Angelic Awilix" so I decided to go with my "Celestial" series, which is somewhat in the style of the Diablo angels.
    My view of war angels and such are heavely armored and mysterious looking and I had difficulties making it "Awilix"-like, which I don't mind either.
    When I think of skins I think of "transformation", so to me a skin can both resemble the original design and not.

Since Awilix is the Mayan Goddess of the Moon I pretended her to be this "night guardian" of the heavenly kingdom and I associate "night" with mystery, so that was kinda my basic idea for her
    I tried to go a bit Mayan-ish with the belt and knees etc.

But yeah, this is just a concept and I don't mind hearing wanted changes for future designs

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    I don't get why that even matters/in any way effects the worthiness of the design.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    I think smite prefers more cleavage and more abs if you know what i mean, sells better for the male fans and to attract new players lol