Type: Ranged, Magical
    Difficulty: Hard
    Pros: High Crowd Control, High Sustain
    Health: 500 (+90)
    Mana: 190 (+35)
    Speed: 365 (+0)
    Range: 40
    Attack/sec.: 0.9 (+1.2%)

Brigid was said to have been born with the coming of the sun and spring. Adorned with fire around her head, she rose with the eternal flames and was given the title of “goddess of the sun”. But she was more than that. Flowers and shamrocks bloomed wherever Brigid walked. She invented whistling and used it to unite people and herds of sheep. She cared for livestock, taught her followers healing herbs, brought wisdom and song to poets, and helped smiths at their forges. Her followers adored her so much even the Catholic and Christian churches adopted her, crowning her Saint Brigid. However, even with the peace and light Brigid brought to her people, it did not stop her and her husband’s warring clans from clashing with each other. The fighting between the two clans brought about the deaths of many, but the fighting came to a close with the death of Brigid’s oldest son, Ruandan, which caused Brigid to grieve so much and so loudly that all of Ireland could hear her mournful song. Thus she invented keening, a mournful yet screeching song of intense emotion and grief.

http://fisheaters.com/stbrigidscross99x.jpg

Passive: Mournful Song
    Magical and Physical protection buffs: 2% per stack
    Brigid sings a soft weeping tune for her allies whenever they fall in battle. Per ally death, Brigid gains increased protection buffs that radiate around her in a 20-unit radius, stacking up to 10 stacks. Stacks are shown by the four points and the center of her cross, lighting with a small flame per stack received. Her stacks are reset when Brigid dies, unable to mourn for her own death.

Ability One: Inspiration
    Type: 25 Radius
    CCR: 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%
    Healing: 20/sec, 35/sec, 50/sec, 65/sec, 80/sec (+35% magical power)
    Duration: 4 secs
    CD: 18 secs
    Brigid draws forth the bright energy around her with an uplifting song, creating life around her. Allies inside the radius receive healing per second for 4 seconds, as well as increased crowd control reduction for the duration of the heal.

Ability 2: Whistling Tune
    Type: Line
    Minion Damage: 50/100/150/200/250 (+45% magical power)
    Range: 50
    CD: 12/11/10/9/8 secs
    Brigid lets out a short, sweet whistling tune in a line, softening the hearts of her enemies into listening to the music. The ability damages minions, but if Brigid hits an enemy god with her whistle, the god does not take damage. Instead, the enemy god is deterred from fighting for 1 second, turning away from the fight.

Ability 3: Water Ailment
    Initial Damage: 80/130/180/210/260 (+60% magical power)
    Splash Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 per 0.5 seconds, lasting for 2 seconds
    Heal: 10/20/30/40/50 per 0.5 seconds, lasting for 2 seconds (+60% magical power)
    CD: 18 secs
    Brigid, angered by the injuries her ally takes from an enemy, throws a pouch from her medicine bag towards an enemy god, dousing them with poisoned water. The first enemy god hit takes lasting damage for 2 seconds and is slowed 20% while they recover, receiving damage per 0.5 seconds. Meanwhile the ally with the lowest health within a 30 unit radius from Brigid receives healing per damage the enemy god takes. If this ability lands on minions, the minions take the initial damage, but no splash damage and no ally god receives healing from minions hit.

Ultimate: Keening Assault
    Type: Global
    Duration: 5 seconds
    Power buff: 8%/10%/12%/14%/16%
    CD: 110 secs
    Brigid lets out a wailing song loud enough for the world to hear, lamenting the fighting between the two teams. Enemies are marked with her cross symbol and are silenced for 5 seconds, cowering from the screeching sound of Brigid’s song. Allies receive a power buff, resolute to end the fighting as quickly as possible. Brigid is not CC immune in this ability, and can have her ultimate interrupted before casting. Enemies can also use purification to escape her ultimate, but allies' buffs cannot be cancelled until the completion of the ultimate.

Voicelines:

To Sylvanus: I am so sorry your team left you as sacrifice.
    To Terra: Your healing is impressive, but there is still much to teach you.
    To Chang'e: You dance so beautifully, it's a shame no one appreciates it.
    To Aphrodite: I wish we didn't have to fight; the birds deserve better.
    To Guan Yu: You're a saint, too? I have to please two religions, so you got off easy.
    To Ra: We both raised the suns, mine just shines a little brighter.
    To Hel: Let me cleanse you of your darkness.

Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by thatoneoboegirl; 04-10-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I really like your god concept. Her abilities are well thought out. The numbers need adjusting though. Keep in mind that all gods have around 1,000-2,000 max health. As far as cooldowns are concerned. Gods have between instant cooldowns up to 18 sec. They also can scale.

Ability one healing: 60, 100, 140, 180, 220. That's not going to be enough even with the 15% boon. It needs to at least be doubled and increase power to 35%. This one probably would have high cooldown because of the movement speed boon.

Ability two: You really should consider increasing magic damage by 80% on base damage. It is her strongest gaurdian support in my opinion and only damages minnions. It would probably have moderate cooldown for wave clearing and support.

Abilty three. Damage should be increased at least to 40% instead of 10%. It is her only offensive ability and it will be difficult to aim that bag. In fact, I would cosider the numbers very carefully when concidering this. Gods that have difficult aim usually have high compensation. Also, slow should at least be raised to 20%. It is only a 2 second slow. This ability should have high cooldown for giving her at least some offense and more constant support. Hitting them even once with a bag throw will be hard.

Ultimate: Almost every god in Smite has a 90s ult. I had to check myself to figure it out.
    Last edited by xcase19zero; 04-06-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Member Follower Epibrutemetheos's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You should totally submit this to the monthly [March-May] god concept challenge under gods of the arts. Has poetry and keening and whistling and smithing...also is a really nice concept.

GOD CONCEPT & SKIN HUB

If I like you, I will open doors for you, give you two helping hands, and invite you over my threshold.
    If I don't like you, I will snipe you in the face, and then have all my friends come and beat up all of your friends.
    Sincerely, Janus

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Her one is basically Hel's three in heal mode.
    just saying.
    But, otherwise, it's a really cool concept and I think you should put it in for the challenge!
    Crabs are the best animal.

If you say otherwise, then you are a fool.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead thatoneoboegirl's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've made changes based on the comments to balance out the numbers and also make sure she doesn't have a copy of anyone's abilities. Thanks for the comments everyone!