Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chaac

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 590
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Chaac

Ive been enjoying playing Chaac, but seems to me his passive is extremely lackluster, id go so far as to say its garbage.

His only form of cc is a crap slow. Id be willing to give up some of his healing if hed get some form of hard cc.....not just talking his ult either.

What are everyone elses thoughts.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    He's got a slow and a giant aoe silence.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    He's got a slow and a giant aoe silence.
    And a knockup. Chaac's passive is also one of the best in the game because you can literally stay in lane until the end of time unless you get poked out or need to buy items.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Chaac is good as a warrior as it is. On the other hand Ravana could use some ajustments.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Chaac's passive is great. It makes him one of the better solo laners and completely independent of the blue buff (While many others become crap if they don't get to secure the buff consistently)

Also, an AoE slow (At 40% at max rank) is pretty good. I know there are many gods who'd kill for that. Not every god needs a billion hard CC's in their basics.

Chaac especially, since he's quite mobile to boot. I mean, teleporting into a fight and dropping his ult is a massive power play... Throwing more hard CC into the mix would be insane. It would be like if Hercules could get a 40% speed increase for 4s on a 10s CD... Oh wait...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    chaac is great his slow is big so is his ult radius which silences and knocks up enemies hit
    he has a teleport and with regrowth he gets movement you can easily get out of danger situations to safety if you use it right just throw an axe somewhere use your 3 to heal and get movemement speed if they still close in on you use your 2 to teleport away from them which i found really cool and have done many times and got out alive

its also easy to build full cdr on him jotun + shield of regrowth or BoV if you like that then you can use your abilities too often and ult every 50 secs use it to kill enemies or save alies his 1 can also clear a wave easy

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSHYBEAR View Post
    Ive been enjoying playing Chaac, but seems to me his passive is extremely lackluster, id go so far as to say its garbage.

His only form of cc is a crap slow. Id be willing to give up some of his healing if hed get some form of hard cc.....not just talking his ult either.

What are everyone elses thoughts.
    Then I'd go so far as to say you're terribly wrong.

Maybe you are used to play modes where mana management isn't much of an issue (the base is close to your lane, mana buff is easier to take, you're sharing lane so no exp will be ever lost) but when you're in Conquest, casting abilities for free is invaluable for a solo laner. His passive is really, really good.

Also, why would you need more CC?. You have a really long, 40% giant slow (with a great self HoT), which certainly isn't a "crap slow", along with a teleport and one of the most disruptive ults in the game, that knockups and applies a 3 second silence in a wide area. His kit is great; you just have to learn to use it properly.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Chaac is a great warrior, even better in this meta. Goods passive allows him to always win lane. He has bug damage and huge mobility for a warrior. Top it off with his aoe slow and control he is a pain to deal with. He's basically Hercules with soft cc.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead skoots7's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I might be a little biased, being a diamond chaac, but I think you are really underestimating him. He might not have hard cc outside of his ult, but he can be darn near impossible to escape from. As others stated, his passive is invaluable in solo lane, and can be very useful in other modes for sustainability. He falls off late game, but makes up for it with a good early game and incredible mid-game. With all his skills being AOE, just bully and poke the enemies. When they get low health and don't back blink in and ult to secure kills, snowball into mid game and force the opposing team to surrender.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I used to wish Chaac had a better passive, but in the right hands and the right team he's annoying as all living hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphadios View Post
    Chaac is good as a warrior as it is. On the other hand Ravana could use some ajustments.
    Ravana just needs a hit to his 3's CD and if we're talking necessary buffs, his passive needs to work on ability hits because it's just as easily removed as it's hard to get up.

Other than that his ultimate's damage reduction is horrible. Works against only gods and is limited to a 3s CD for the remainder of the game because the 2 is just too good to level up third with that 12s CD.
    Last edited by Enigmatisty; 04-03-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.