Thread: Did not receive purchased gems

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Unanswered: Did not receive purchased gems

I bought 3500 gems on sale for $33 around 4 hours ago, i got the pop up notification saying they were added to my account but my gem counter on the top left didn't go up at all. I tried purchasing a skin and was told i didn't have enough and was prompted to buy gems again. I tried closing the game and logging back in twice and they still didn't pop up. Then the servers went down after i played one game (which was lagging harder than any other game i've played on smite). They came back up roughly 3 hours ago and i've been playing ever since and still have not received my gems. I checked my bank account and sure enough, $33 was spent on smite. Am I going to get them at some point or is this some big scam.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Same exact thing happened to me try requesting a ticket this is bs because I literally bought the same exact gem amount and everything and haven't received them

New Member Cupidhead LilMissTryHard's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    I'm having the same problem, bought 2500 last night then the servers went down. Still have not received them, put a support ticket in so just waiting

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    I've had the same problem yesterday buying a 2.5k pack. Did you guys get your gems or a refund at least?

New Member Cupidhead DEMONIC42075's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

I have the same problem did u guys ever get ur gems

Quote Originally Posted by Seecord View Post
    I bought 3500 gems on sale for $33 around 4 hours ago, i got the pop up notification saying they were added to my account but my gem counter on the top left didn't go up at all. I tried purchasing a skin and was told i didn't have enough and was prompted to buy gems again. I tried closing the game and logging back in twice and they still didn't pop up. Then the servers went down after i played one game (which was lagging harder than any other game i've played on smite). They came back up roughly 3 hours ago and i've been playing ever since and still have not received my gems. I checked my bank account and sure enough, $33 was spent on smite. Am I going to get them at some point or is this some big scam.
    I have the same problem I payed for 2500 gems the money was taken out of my bank and it been over 6 hours and still no gems I sent a ticket and got some b.s. that they will look into it every thing I'm reading tell me this I a well played scam so if u did get ur gems let me no if not I'm going viral about the scam I'm not happy about this at all