View Poll Results: Which are your favorite concepts?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erebus, the Embodiment of Darkness by Pickles

3 23.08%
  • Kagutsuchi, Lord of Fire by inferno18

6 46.15%
  • Bragi, the God of Poetry by OranGemeo

0 0%
  • Prometheus, Champion of Mankind by RazrTongue

2 15.38%
  • Terpsichore, Muse of Dance by SwirlixDen

1 7.69%
  • Han Xiangzi, The Immortal Flutist by Epibrutemetheos

3 23.08%
  • Brigid, Goddess of Spring, Healing, Poetry, and Smiths by thatoneoboegirl

4 30.77%
  • The Dagda, Father of Strength by MathCity10-20

0 0%
  • Hecate, Goddess of Witchcraft by Oberhode

2 15.38%
  • Caerus, Opportunity Incarnate by Epibrutemetheos

2 15.38%
  • Tefnut, Tigress of Water by OranGemeo

0 0%
  • Ayauhteotl, Keeper of Mist and Smoke by Zipper1204

2 15.38%
  • Lugh of the Long-Arm by Cloudhammer

4 30.77%
  • Aibell, Queen of the Banshees by thatoneoboegirl

3 23.08%
  • Li Tian, The Inventor by KingDiamondZone

3 23.08%
  • Irra, bringer of diseases by Palodios

2 15.38%
  • Jiraiya, The Gallant by Razrtongue

1 7.69%
  • Ebisu, God of Luck by MathCity10-20

2 15.38%
  • Tsukuyomi, the mesmerizing night by LumenandUmbra

1 7.69%
  • Ayao, Orisha of Wind by inferno18

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [March - May] God Concept Challenge

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Dang. I didn't make it to the deadline. Stupid college research projects!

Anyways, good luck to all contestants. Looking forward to the next theme.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    The poll ended and Kagutsuchi won! Jesus christ, he must be my lucky concept xD

Also, Ayao tying for 1st in one of the themes is really amazing too. Winning one theme is one thing, but tying in another theme for 1st is great I'm not sure what happens in the event of a tie, but congrats to all the people who entered a concept in, you all did amazing.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by inferno18 View Post
    The poll ended and Kagutsuchi won! Jesus christ, he must be my lucky concept xD

Also, Ayao tying for 1st in one of the themes is really amazing too. Winning one theme is one thing, but tying in another theme for 1st is great I'm not sure what happens in the event of a tie, but congrats to all the people who entered a concept in, you all did amazing.
    Congratulations to you inferno for winning the first (and possibly the second) theme!
    Usually in an event of a tie Aurasai is the one to decide the winner from the tied participants. In this case, the other being me actually.

this time around I must confess that I did not vote due to not having read any of the concepts as the army has kept me busy. Now that it's over, i'm hoping to read and write a tad more.
    Good luck to the next contest already!
    Feel free to add me in SMITE

- [ Doing detailed God concept reviews on request (But only when I feel like it )] -

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhammer View Post
    Congratulations to you inferno for winning the first (and possibly the second) theme!
    Usually in an event of a tie Aurasai is the one to decide the winner from the tied participants. In this case, the other being me actually.

this time around I must confess that I did not vote due to not having read any of the concepts as the army has kept me busy. Now that it's over, i'm hoping to read and write a tad more.
    Good luck to the next contest already!
    Or you two could do the sane thing and fight to the death.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    So when does the next contest begin? Do we even have concepts for next month's contest?
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    The winners are:
    Kagutsuchi, Lord of Fire by inferno18
    and
    Lugh of the Long-Arm by Cloudhammer

What will the next themes be?

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Ooh, I got the win from the other theme
    I actually haven't thought of any themes in advance. Luckily I just came up with one after thinking about the newest addition to League, Kayn.

So, an interesting one and most likely one that no-one has really ever thought of: A Hybrid god.
    -> Benefiting from physical and magical items and possibly being able to purchase both types of items. Or just a basic-attack based god that also deals plenty of magic damage with their abilities but that magical damage scales with physical power. Something like that, the possibilities are great here.

Can change if the theme seems too hard.

- [ Doing detailed God concept reviews on request (But only when I feel like it )] -

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,002
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhammer View Post
    Ooh, I got the win from the other theme
    I actually haven't thought of any themes in advance. Luckily I just came up with one after thinking about the newest addition to League, Kayn.

So, an interesting one and most likely one that no-one has really ever thought of: A Hybrid god.
    -> Benefiting from physical and magical items and possibly being able to purchase both types of items. Or just a basic-attack based god that also deals plenty of magic damage with their abilities but that magical damage scales with physical power. Something like that, the possibilities are great here.

Can change if the theme seems too hard.
    Technically Hybrid Gods exist...but not in the way you are thinking. A God that can use both Physical and Magical items would, unfortunately, be far too over powered to ever put into Smite.

Most of the Gods in Smite can be classed as Hybrid. Able to play at the least two different roles on the roster. Ao Kuang, Freya, Hades, Thor, Fenrir, Ullr (just to name a few). These Gods are Hybrids do to either their nature or their kit...or due to players having found interesting ways in building them to fit a new role.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    Technically Hybrid Gods exist...but not in the way you are thinking. A God that can use both Physical and Magical items would, unfortunately, be far too over powered to ever put into Smite.

Most of the Gods in Smite can be classed as Hybrid. Able to play at the least two different roles on the roster. Ao Kuang, Freya, Hades, Thor, Fenrir, Ullr (just to name a few). These Gods are Hybrids do to either their nature or their kit...or due to players having found interesting ways in building them to fit a new role.
    I was thinking about a few of those things as well...
    Hmm...
    I think I'd still go with the hybrid theme but focus more on the damage type itself, not the role or anything like that. Say, Akali/Corki from League. Utilizing magical and physical damage side-by-side. So not gods like Ullr who can do the task of many roles but don't actually have magical damage whatsoever. Ever Freya and Ao Kuang don't really fit into the hybrid I'm after, both being focused primarily on magical damage even though utilize basic attacks for their damage.

Then again, I get your points and that's why i'm willing to change the theme if needed

So: A hybrid god in the sense of the god having a balance of physical and magical damage in their kit (perhaps?)
    Last edited by Cloudhammer; 07-01-2017 at 08:03 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post

I think it can be done. The god just needs special damage numbers in order to factor in the specific amount of power they're likely to have, and they need to specifically be countered by Discord and Spirit Robe; perhaps Urchin if one can conceive of a way for that to be so.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts