Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How's my Cernunnos build?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    There is a reason why you see boots in almost ever build (with the exception of a few builds, but those builds will normally have other movement speed items).

Boots allow you to rotate to lanes faster and allow you to chase/escape enemies. (As Magic mentioned.) Not having boots (or any movement speed) can be, and usually is, a huge disadvantage. You will lose kills more often, you will arrive to fights/objectives late, and you're generally a sitting duck to anyone who has movement speed.

The advantage, as was pointed out, is that you have another item that gives better stats, but that hardly matters if you can never get anywhere fast enough. Your escape is not enough to negate the lack of movement speed and using it for such a purpose can potentially cost you if you need it afterwards.

Not saying it can't work. Like, in certain modes and situations, it's a possibility. However, most of the time it won't work out well enough.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by xcase19zero View Post
    User Magicfighter, That isn't true. You are forgetting about his dash. Almost any god should instantly die. Escape will not be a priority. In desperate times you still have your relics and lifesteal. You shouldn't be running. Just turn around and kill them. Lol
    Your dash is the last thing in his kit you level and until then, it is a 17s cooldown.
    Last edited by Goobis; 04-23-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    User Darkfuma, yes, litterally every user including new players know the value of boots. It is in the tutorial.
    Only skilled players (those familiar with all items and the god) should consider excluding them from the build. You can easily kill any god with better power options. You will not need speed with winter and poison star. Any god confronting you should be dead.

Darkfuma is right to be weary. You must know the god well for it to work. Almost every god should be easy prey with your dash. The dash can replace boots or give you the final death strike in desperate times.

Achievements:
    User Magicfighter, wrong again. Your highest priority should be to get dash even with boots. The dash only needs one use when needed. There is no need to dash all over the place. If you want to dash more. Get crusher instead.

Joust- get dash
    Siege- dash at level 5.
    Conquest- dash at level 3 or 4.

You only need a level one dash the entire match unless you want a strong one hit.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I wouldn't buy boots. They do help survival a lot ,but they cripple his power. You do not need executioner with crusher. That is too much pen with autumn. Qin sais is a bad idea for this god. Most hunters thrive off attack speed, but he is not one of them.

Let me brake this god down. All of his abilities are high damage and area effects. They took off the slow on his thorns because it was deemed too powerul. That means something like poisoned star amplifies power for this god and his abilities. Power is absolutely more important than attack speed for this hunter.

I would recommend
    executioner/crusher: for pen
    Poisoned star: ability boon, attack speed, power
    Wind demon: power, attack speed, 20% crit
    Deathbringer: crit kill
    Malice: support crit and crit kill
    Bloodforge: Not for the lifesteal, but the 75 power. Transcendence is a weaker replacement. No lifesteal and useless mana. However, I find that it is also the easiest to replace item in the build. Just keep in mind his high ability damage shouldn't be taken lightly.

Users are right about different modes. Usually a powerful build can still kill even if not complete in arena. Lifesteal/ bloodforge is how I am deadly at the start in rank conquest.
    My eyes. No boots, shouldn't build atk speed? Not only is that a ridiculously expensive build, but your wasting all of that power since you'll be slow as hell. The enemy jungler will just farm you on cooldown. And he is probably the hunter who scales best with atk speed, since he procs his summer stance more. And buying four crit items is a waste of a build, frontloading your damage without any pen or utility will just cause you to lose fights. Once you throw out your one auto as slowly as possible any other Hunter will just dps you down.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'm convinced you can build full defense on that broken ass God and still have most damage.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    So many try hard players spamming Cernunnos like they are good. Give me a break. Get rid of fatalis and let me see them do that good with Ullr. More than likely they can't.

Achievements:
    User thegodlyfist, lol. I never have any problem whatsoever with cost. Like I said in what you quoted. In most matches you will win the game long before a full build because it is so powerful. However, if the match does not go your way. You will only get stronger.

The enemy jungler should be taken out by their jungler. Only a noob leaves themself open to jungle without a plan.

I disagree. Attack speed Cer are terrible players. Summer is best on squishies and minions only. Fall is his true power.

Crit without pen? How much pen do you think you need? Also, crit does not need any support to be deadly.
    With fall and executioner/crusher at your disposal. You do not need any more pen.

Achievements:
    User Uwilltap3, It'll pass soon. He is still a new god. I agree that his power is obscene. Why does he need a high damage area attack? They should have weakened the power and kept the slow.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    User Magicfighter, wrong again. Your highest priority should be to get dash even with boots. The dash only needs one use when needed. There is no need to dash all over the place. If you want to dash more. Get crusher instead.

Joust- get dash
    Siege- dash at level 5.
    Conquest- dash at level 3 or 4.

You only need a level one dash the entire match unless you want a strong one hit.
    This changes nothing about your non-existent mobility without boots.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.