Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jing wei never played

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    I was thinking the other day while playing some Jing in Clash (I did quite well. Until late game rolled around and my reliable steroid became worthless... 20% extra crit chance on 3 shots... Really makes a difference when I built 65% crit chance already...)

But what if, instead of her 1 knocking her up, it made her dash like her 3 instead? That way you can aggressively initiate with it, use it defensively as a second dash (She IS supposed to be mobile after all) and well just use it without getting murdered because you CC'd yourself in a way that can't be removed with beads and isn't affected by CCR/DR...

Then, what if her 3 gave her a bit of movement speed (Like 0/5/10/15/20%) and would have its duration increased from using it while knocked up or when dashing over her 1?
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Ares, Awilix, BAEllona, Hel, Jing Wei, Nemesis, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 684
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I haven't touched her since they took the fatalis off her dash. Stupid decision by Hi-Rez considering she's heavily AA orientated.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    My Concepts

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I was thinking the other day while playing some Jing in Clash (I did quite well. Until late game rolled around and my reliable steroid became worthless... 20% extra crit chance on 3 shots... Really makes a difference when I built 65% crit chance already...)

But what if, instead of her 1 knocking her up, it made her dash like her 3 instead? That way you can aggressively initiate with it, use it defensively as a second dash (She IS supposed to be mobile after all) and well just use it without getting murdered because you CC'd yourself in a way that can't be removed with beads and isn't affected by CCR/DR...

Then, what if her 3 gave her a bit of movement speed (Like 0/5/10/15/20%) and would have its duration increased from using it while knocked up or when dashing over her 1?
    An extra dash and speed boost would give her crazy survivability and chase potential. Imagine her buying fatalis, dashing into a fight with the AS buff, then being able to dash out whenever she feels like it. However, it's not like she has much in her kit to fight with after dashing at them, so maybe it's balanced in that regard. I don't know. It sounds like a significant buff, possibly stronger than fatalis dash.

I personally would start with a small QoL tweak to her 1. Let her walk through it for the AS buff and manually activate the knockup. If not that, then something that separates the buff from the knockup.
    Last edited by BojangIes; 03-27-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by BojangIes View Post
    Imagine her buying fatalis, dashing into a fight with the AS buff
    To be honest, I try to not thing about that broken piece of garbage item... It helps my sanity.

Edit:

Also, to be honest, I got the idea from Artemis' kit. Since her AS steroid also gives a flat 20% movement speed at all ranks.

Jing Wei would have less damage output than Arty (40% AS vs 80% and 20% crit for 3 shots vs 15% crit to all shots AFTER the 3rd). But would have more mobility.

Also, it has direct counterplay. In the form of Cripples and Silences that can shut down mobility skills (Unless I use them apparently)
    Last edited by Relanah; 03-28-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Ares, Awilix, BAEllona, Hel, Jing Wei, Nemesis, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    An extra dash and speed boost would give her crazy survivability and chase potential. Imagine her buying fatalis, dashing into a fight with the AS buff, then being able to dash out whenever she feels like it. However, it's not like she has much in her kit to fight with after dashing at them, so maybe it's balanced in that regard. I don't know. It sounds like a significant buff, possibly stronger than fatalis dash.

I personally would start with a small QoL tweak to her 1. Let her walk through it for the AS buff and manually activate the knockup. If not that, then something that separates the buff from the knockup.
    That's a start, and a huge one at that. It would be so unique, too! But i bet they would rather give this function to a new god for some ability. But i feel like it would also increase her skill cap by a tiny bit, making her a bit more versatile since gods can easily sidestep the 1 while you have to cc yourself for quite a while so you could get an attack speed bonus? That's far too much and i never liked that.

If i could step on the 1 and get the buff without activating the knockup and activate it when i want, then that would be a start. So if this change happens, i could get her 1's buff without knocking myself up and if i do want to knock myself up i press it and use my 3 for maximum usage.

Other than that i think her 3 needs to be on a 16 or a 17 second cd without cd scaling and her 2 should get a power or any boost, even if it's tiny, so it would not just be plain crit on 3 shots. Maybe a passive effect?
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post
    Other than that i think her 3 needs to be on a 16 or a 17 second cd without cd scaling and her 2 should get a power or any boost, even if it's tiny, so it would not just be plain crit on 3 shots. Maybe a passive effect?
    I agree that dash should have a lower cooldown. 16s is good, but I also think 17/16/15/14/13 would be fine since it lost its fatalis effect. It's the last ability you level up anyway.

I'm not sure what to do about her 2 other than giving back that 5% crit at level 1.

Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    I agree that dash should have a lower cooldown. 16s is good, but I also think 17/16/15/14/13 would be fine since it lost its fatalis effect. It's the last ability you level up anyway.

I'm not sure what to do about her 2 other than giving back that 5% crit at level 1.
    I prefer 16, people might abuse that knockback immunity, you know. Probably not, but a 13 sec dash is too much lategame, though it's short, makes her immune to knockups and that's about it, it's uncomparable with Apollo's dash or other better dashes.

There is another thread about her, while most of the changes to the 2 are absurd or not worth it, i think a 15% slow would be great if it lasted for 2 seconds after 1 hit, so the whole team could get slowed by 15% and it would maybe be not as significant, but it's something for that short interval.

Plus it would compensate her fatalis removal, at least partially. Her 2 does only 2 things while other gods have bloated kits, a slow on her 2 might help her a lot. Or she could get a power boost like Chiron's, with the right numbers her clear would suck, but won't be horrible.

So a power boost or slow on her 2 and a cd reduction to her 3 would make her viable at least.

Embrace the cold...

Achievements:
    I just don't think she brings enough firepower or CC to a fight for a 13s dash to be a problem. I get what you mean about the knockup immunity though.

Achievements:
    I just don't think she brings enough firepower or CC to a fight for a 13s dash to be a problem. I get what you mean about the knockup immunity though.
    It's the only skill that can counter it, maybe Stone of Gaia, but it's not a skill, it's an item you buy.

So the cd should be 16 seconds and the 2 should get a power boost or a slow so it was more of a skill than a simple aoe aa with crit.

Embrace the cold...

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I see a lot of posts about jing and the only thing I think about it is that you are too accustomed to facilities. She had a fatalis, even without having to buy it, so she could buy more items of damage and become one of the biggest hyper-carrys in the game.
    Yesterday, a jing killed me with 4 AA and I was sup with 2 1/2 physical defenses. She was 1lvl above me, only. She had no fatalis, she simply knew how to play.
    Fatalis was to be removed from the game simply for offending the law of game physics. But that will not happen.

Jing is really good, you who have to stop wanting everything delivered in hand.