Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question

Junior Member Senior Minion WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Question

im new to this game only lvl 19. am I the only true new guy in low lvl?

every game their are smurfs on my team that just want to ks and carry. or im against smurfs that destroy my team.

how does one learn the game properly , when its just a smurf fest. with people just looking to boast their egos.

why does smite allow so many double, triple accounts ? 1 guy told me he has 7 accounts . make learning the game difficult and not fun if smurf just their to pad their stats

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Shark tank, you either sink or you swim.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    im new to this game only lvl 19. am I the only true new guy in low lvl?

every game their are smurfs on my team that just want to ks and carry. or im against smurfs that destroy my team.

how does one learn the game properly , when its just a smurf fest. with people just looking to boast their egos.

why does smite allow so many double, triple accounts ? 1 guy told me he has 7 accounts . make learning the game difficult and not fun if smurf just their to pad their stats
    Triple accounts are so people can get the Tyr skin, more than that its more likely because the person has a shit attitude and intentionally feeds or bm's a lot, which is why I personally believe if Hi-Rez are serious about flushing these turds they should go for IP bans, not account.

Smurfing is an issue but I've yet to see enough credible evidence to suggest its as widespread as some make out. Some garbage floats, some sinks, a smurf account does not automatically mean good player. Someone with better reflexes or general mechanical skill will stand out more than a potato, and as far as knowledge goes sure more is accrued over time, but it starts with reading abilities and item descriptions, most new players I've encountered tend to look at one facet, usually power, and think 'that'll do'.

Word of advice. Actually, two words. Jungle practice. Use it to further your item and god knowledge, then take this recently gleaned information and stomp the little blue bastards. Smurfs, true smurfs, can't handle getting curbstomped by a noob, after which your rank shall be meta-noob. Good luck.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Triple accounts are so people can get the Tyr skin, more than that its more likely because the person has a shit attitude and intentionally feeds or bm's a lot, which is why I personally believe if Hi-Rez are serious about flushing these turds they should go for IP bans, not account.

Smurfing is an issue but I've yet to see enough credible evidence to suggest its as widespread as some make out. Some garbage floats, some sinks, a smurf account does not automatically mean good player. Someone with better reflexes or general mechanical skill will stand out more than a potato, and as far as knowledge goes sure more is accrued over time, but it starts with reading abilities and item descriptions, most new players I've encountered tend to look at one facet, usually power, and think 'that'll do'.

Word of advice. Actually, two words. Jungle practice. Use it to further your item and god knowledge, then take this recently gleaned information and stomp the little blue bastards. Smurfs, true smurfs, can't handle getting curbstomped by a noob, after which your rank shall be meta-noob. Good luck.
    I'm actually genuinely surprised I haven't been banned yet. I guess it helps when you don't tell people to "kys".

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 857
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Some people get pleasure and causing others pain.

You could always play A.I. more since after 30 it "suppose" to pair you based on skill not just level. And smurfs are probably the next best things to play since if they smurfing there has to be a reason. One of the reasons is something they are doing is causing them losses on their orginal account. It is your job to find that weakness and punish it.

If the person you are assuming a smurf usually is Loki then try playing Ymir. If someone is low and Loki disappears run to that person and get ready to freeze. If you stop his gank a few times Loki will usually just leave the game.

Junior Member Senior Minion WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    i think im doing good thus far. love playing arachne shes awesome at 1v1. i build her

death toll
    ninja boots
    poison star
    executioner
    qins
    wind demon
    and sell death for blood forge

my elo and sgs seem ok , not sure what avg is. have a 59% win rate. i feel it would be higher if not for smurfs

http://smite.guru/profile/pc/WILANDRIA/casual

any critque is helpful and appreciated check my profile

Achievements:
    So 127 games of joust and nothing else...

Yup looks pretty legit, if anything you're the smurf. Keep at it.

Forum Discord Owner Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    So 127 games of joust and nothing else...

Yup looks pretty legit, if anything you're the smurf. Keep at it.
    Be respectful.

All I did was assault when I played. I have 2k games of it. Does that make a smurf?
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Be respectful.

All I did was assault when I played. I have 2k games of it. Does that make a smurf?
    Please don't assume my tone. Nothing in that post was disrespectful you just chose to perceive it at as such when you read it in your head.

Maybe if you looked at his profile you would know he's doing extremely well for how little he's played instead of becoming defensive.

Forum Discord Owner Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Please don't assume my tone. Nothing in that post was disrespectful you just chose to perceive it at as such when you read it in your head.

Maybe if you looked at his profile you would know he's doing extremely well for how little he's played instead of becoming defensive.
    Tone =/= directly calling him a smurf. It's not impossible for him to be to new and good at the game. But none of us can truly know in the end.

He still posted a valid question, but smurfs are very plenty and make experiencing the game for the first time very confusing/off putting for some.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.