Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    So 127 games of joust and nothing else...

Yup looks pretty legit, if anything you're the smurf. Keep at it.
    so playing a single game mode makes me a smurf? once i feel i have a good handle on joust and mastered 20 gods i think i will be ready to do some conquest. conquest is too long of a game for me and I don't enjoy farming for 15 minutes . so who knows if ill ever play it. flattered you think ima smurf. my stats must be decent then

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    so playing a single game mode makes me a smurf? once i feel i have a good handle on joust and mastered 20 gods i think i will be ready to do some conquest. conquest is too long of a game for me and I don't enjoy farming for 15 minutes . so who knows if ill ever play it. flattered you think ima smurf. my stats must be decent then
    I'm happy you chose to not take offense in the way I term things. Looking through your stats it would seem you're exploring quite a bit with builds and everything is pretty good though I would recommend you steer away from midgirdian mail and try to get a skirt, e.g. hide of urchin or mantle of discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Tone =/= directly calling him a smurf. It's not impossible for him to be to new and good at the game. But none of us can truly know in the end.

He still posted a valid question, but smurfs are very plenty and make experiencing the game for the first time very confusing/off putting for some.
    Nothing wrong with calling someone a smurf. I'm responsible for what I say not for what people feel when I say it.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

what is wrong with the midgard mail if its a team with two hunters. isn't the slow a good thing or does it not proc very often, so that is why not to use it?

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    what is wrong with the midgard mail if its a team with two hunters. isn't the slow a good thing or does it not proc very often, so that is why not to use it?
    Because mantle of discord is just so much better. If you want to counter hunters though I don't recommend it on a god without a innate reflect, get hide of neamion lion with thorns active.

There was a time when magi's blessing was actually a good item but now it's just a fragment of its past practically being completely replaced by mantle of discord. Not only does mantle only activate when you most definitely need it but it also stuns enemies and gives you cool down and triple the stats of blessing. Generally a solid pick up on any god.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

i shall try that next time. your help is appreciated

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    It isn't just that but if someone were to look at a few of your games without any names and was told there are 0-1 smurf in this match. Who do you think it is? You may be pick in a few of those matches. Just because some of your builds don't look like beginner builds. In a few of your matches you can see a few other people on auto buy.

Some people just take to the game a lot faster.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 406
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Personally I'd want midguardian if the opponents have 2 hunters over mantle. Yeah the stun is nice but hunters attack from far enough away that it won't always even reach them while midguardian is slowing movement speed, attack speed, and increasing max health. Mantle is what I get if I need decent defense in both catagories and/or cooldown reduction.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My ingame name is glorfindal, I have 1k hours of smite and ive played since beta, i play mainly conquest as im a veterand and not some noob only playing arena unless really borded of conquest. I play late evening around standard eruopean timeline so if you are interested in learning more about smite you can add me in game