Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Why can’t Bakasura be CC immune during his entire ult? It makes him one of the worst assassins in the game. He already has 0 ranged abilities so he has to use his 1 to engage, and then after any single CC ability, he dies instantly.

There are other assassins who offer the same, if not more basic attack damage than he does, and are still safe to play and have ranged abilities, or have an extra mobility ability so they aren’t limited to just one to either engage or escape.
    Last edited by Necromancer776; 01-28-2018 at 10:28 AM.

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Can Chronos’s third ability be an instant stun? I find it unfair that when I face a god like Nike, I can land my 3rd ability on her but before she gets stunned, she begins to jump and it automatically places her where she selected to leap. By then, it’s already way too late to land my 1st ability because the stun is very short. Additionally, gods can activate sanctuary before they are stunned so my combo becomes useless.
    I guess this also can be solved by allowing the ability to be a silence as well (only if you land it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    some circle questions of this thread:

why sylvanus have so hight cooldowns and in same time have shitty damage, poor effects, radius and slow mo (speed of his grab and speed of this wisps) and if take care that he isnt changed for awhile hi rez's thinks is it ok (am i answered already? lol)

why not to make nox apply silence when her aoe is explodes

How about remove cripple from the game? or atleast make ccr reduce time of thsi effect (reduce lenght nox root and ares chains for example , when u have ccr) or whatever lol, how fair is die only cuz u r stunned crippled or silenced ? is it western duel or smth, where who first used cc means win
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Why can’t Bakasura be CC immune during his entire ult? It makes him one of the worst assassins in the game. He already has 0 ranged abilities so he has to use his 1 to engage, and then after any single CC ability, he dies instantly.

There are other assassins who offer the same, if not more basic attack damage than he does, and are still safe to play and have ranged abilities, or have an extra mobility ability so they aren’t limited to just one to either engage or escape.
    Thanks for your feedback. I talked to the design team and they'd like to take some time and see how all of the Gods play out on the new Conquest map before making any significant balance changes. After they collect enough data they'll make changes where they see fit to over/under-performing Gods.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSerra View Post
    is there or will there be available nu wa empress skin for chest or purchase
    This skin is Exclusive so it could very well appear in a future Chest or in game promotion! Unfortunately I don't have a timeline on when it will happen though.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AngelSerra's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    thanks
    is there any way to obtain The Morrigan pale skin for purchase or chest in the future. i been looking foward to more The Morrigan skins and would pay well for this one

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,743
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    When a god is feared or taunted, what happens to their movement speed? It seems like they move slower, but I don't know if it's just a trick of the eye or not.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    So whats the difference between Fantasy point booster and team skin booster

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by abhyss View Post
    So whats the difference between Fantasy point booster and team skin booster
    Fantasy Point Boosters will double the amount of Fantasy Points your team receives after a match. Team Skin Boosters let everyone on your team equip any skin(excluding Limited Skins) for the match, even if they don't own it.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSerra View Post
    thanks
    is there any way to obtain The Morrigan pale skin for purchase or chest in the future. i been looking foward to more The Morrigan skins and would pay well for this one
    The Pale Raven Morrigan skin is Limited, so it won't be available via any other means.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    When a god is feared or taunted, what happens to their movement speed? It seems like they move slower, but I don't know if it's just a trick of the eye or not.
    Yes! Targets do indeed have their movement speed reduced when they are Feared. I talked with PonPon and he couldn't recall the exact amount off the top of his head, but thinks it's around a 25-50% reduction depending on the Fear.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Member Follower
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    are there any improvements to god builder in the future? for example autobuy pots after all build is ready, or autobuy pots priority, because currently autobuidler ignores pots and doesnt buy em, more autobuilder build's list, so i can choose what god builder presets i want to choose in this match depends on the enemy comp, i plays with autobuidler 4 years soon and its not bad system at all (thansk that this is still exist), but if it would mroe smarter people like me will say thanks