Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

Junior Member Cupidhead hawkissimo's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Earlier I asked about getting the VGS taunt and joke lines individually mapped so that we can choose specific ones. I had mistakenly believed that PC already had this, and you guys confirmed that this isn't true but failed to address the larger question/point that I raised which is when can we expect to have Smite add the additional mapping to allow us to specify the specific taunt & joke vgs lines on all platforms?

This should be an easy level of effort because it requires no additional vgs recordings, just the specific binding for each of the individual VGS joke and VGS taunt commands, similar to how these details are posted here:

https://smite.gamepedia.com/Ah_Muzen_Cab_voicelines

So, can this be added like next patch? My AMC wants to make it 100% clear who get's the bees on command (for example).
    hawkissimo

PS4 Smite Fanboy
    2500+ hours of Smite on PS4
    Smite Acct Level: 156
    Gods mastered: 92
    Legendary Gods (rank V-IX): 15
    Diamond gods: 50

My Smite YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClY...Ts-XT5y1i8-xtg

HiRez Staff Senior Cupidhead HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSm0ke314 View Post
    If you were one of the people to compete in the adventure event, and finished hard first, how long do you have to wait until you receive your gems after submitting your proof ? Also how does the skin codes work since it goes to one person's email?
    Hey there! Congrats on being the World first on PS4! We plan to announce all the winners later this week and will send out rewards then! We'll be running the same contest when Nightmare Mode is released in patch 4.22 so get ready!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkissimo View Post
    Earlier I asked about getting the VGS taunt and joke lines individually mapped so that we can choose specific ones. I had mistakenly believed that PC already had this, and you guys confirmed that this isn't true but failed to address the larger question/point that I raised which is when can we expect to have Smite add the additional mapping to allow us to specify the specific taunt & joke vgs lines on all platforms?

This should be an easy level of effort because it requires no additional vgs recordings, just the specific binding for each of the individual VGS joke and VGS taunt commands, similar to how these details are posted here:

https://smite.gamepedia.com/Ah_Muzen_Cab_voicelines

So, can this be added like next patch? My AMC wants to make it 100% clear who get's the bees on command (for example).
    Unfortunately I don't have a timeline for this. This requires more UI and back end work than you may expect. And since it's such a minor feature, it's pretty low on our our current priority list.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Could Hel's passive icon get an update to be like Artio's where you can see if your abilities in your other stance are ready?
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacZer0 View Post
    Could Hel's passive icon get an update to be like Artio's where you can see if your abilities in your other stance are ready?
    The design team is slowly but surely working on getting this tech implemented on all our Stance Switchers. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for Hel. Sorry!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,329
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Why doesn't Ganesha's tooltip for Dharmic Pillars specify how frequently the damage tics? I'd like to know if it's 3 times per second while a target stands on it, or 4, or whatever, because that kind of makes planning a little bit important.

If you want to nerf hunters, why nerf Titan's instead of Exe? Titan's is used more by warriors and assassins, while hunters normally opt for an item with attack speed.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 11-15-2017 at 09:17 PM.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    What's wrong with the god rotations?

The Weekly Wisdom thread said last week's gods (Nov. 6 to Nov. 13) should have, amongst other things, included Ares (needed for two of the curreny Odyssey quests), and yet the actual available gods were radically different.

Ao Kuang has turned up on rotation some 80% of the time from what I've seen recently and I don't understand why, when there are so many other gods that should be in cycle.

I'm currently sitting on a pile of Favour in case I have to buy gods to complete my Odyssey by virtue of them not turning up on the free rotation while the event lasts. This doesn't help.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Why doesn't Ganesha's tooltip for Dharmic Pillars specify how frequently the damage tics? I'd like to know if it's 3 times per second while a target stands on it, or 4, or whatever, because that kind of makes planning a little bit important.

If you want to nerf hunters, why nerf Titan's instead of Exe? Titan's is used more by warriors and assassins, while hunters normally opt for an item with attack speed.
    Hello! Thanks for the feedback. I'll sync with design about this in our next meeting. For the record Dharmic Pillars does 2 damage ticks per second. As far as 4.22 balance goes, the Dev commentary in patch notes sheds a bit more light on how the Design team came to their balance decisions. https://www.smitegame.com/news/new-i...22-patch-notes
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LexiConArtist View Post
    What's wrong with the god rotations?

The Weekly Wisdom thread said last week's gods (Nov. 6 to Nov. 13) should have, amongst other things, included Ares (needed for two of the curreny Odyssey quests), and yet the actual available gods were radically different.

Ao Kuang has turned up on rotation some 80% of the time from what I've seen recently and I don't understand why, when there are so many other gods that should be in cycle.

I'm currently sitting on a pile of Favour in case I have to buy gods to complete my Odyssey by virtue of them not turning up on the free rotation while the event lasts. This doesn't help.
    Sorry about that! Thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure this gets looked in to.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Will we have changes in Nu WA after several appeals in the GOD FEEDBACK session about his skill 1 and others?