Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,112
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MLCst3alth View Post
    From my testing, Hachiman's Heavenly Banner has a bigger hitbox than its targeter would suggest. I think the shape would be more of a circle than an octagon.
    1. Papa bless for the testing

2. Why is the targeter different than the hitbox? That's just confusing and makes the ability harder to read. I get it, "god of eight banners," so "ability of eight glorious angles," but it kinda screws with gameplay.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Cupidhead hawkissimo's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezIsiah View Post
    Sorry your post got missed. There have been a lot of shifts in the Community department and everyone is finally settling in.

OK, let's get started.

1. Share functionality is disabled in the profile menu because player emails and support IDs are shown, as you stated in one of your previous posts. We have to ensure sharing is blocked here to protect player privacy. When you enter the profile menu everything in each sub menu loads all at once. We do this for a couple of reasons but mostly for performance. Because of this we have to disable sharing throughout the entire menu. Hope that made sense.

2. This is something that would take a tremendous amount of both programming and UI work to execute successfully. I'm not saying this is off the table, but it would take a great deal of time and planning.

3. This is an easy one! There's a prestige level border guide on the SMITE Wiki

https://smite.gamepedia.com/Player_p...restige_levels

1) BTW, on console there is no email displayed anywhere within your profile (I just checked again to be sure - I'm on PS4). That said, it seems silly to hide tons of information because of a single page within. Move the "privacy sensitive" content to a new section and all the rest becomes easier for anyone streaming or wanting to share this via screenshots, etc.

2) Yeah, but it's 2017 not 1988 and we really should be able to custom our controller layouts.

3) THANK YOU!!! It would have been nice if a link to this had been shared via the smitegame.com website, forum post, twitter and reddit. Just sayin'

Thanks for the updates!!!
    hawkissimo

PS4 Smite Fanboy
    2300+ hours of Smite on PS4
    Gods mastered: 90
    Legendary Gods (rank V-IX): 19
    Diamond gods: 44

My Smite YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClY...Ts-XT5y1i8-xtg

Junior Member Cupidhead hawkissimo's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    New questions:

1) Who do I have to bribe to get new diamond mastery count avatars?

The idea is to mirror what we have for the free mastery count avatars we get when we master 1, 10, 20, etc. gods but have a version that shows the number of diamond god masteries we have?

IMO, these avatars should get more and more fancy to show off the time and work required to get an increasing level of diamond god masteries.

So again, who do I have to bribe to get this to happen anytime soon?

2) When will console get the ability to mix and match skin with a different VP?

In other words, let's pretend that I want to play AMC using the base skin but want to have the Solid Hornet VP. Players would like the ability to mix and match the visual skin and VPs.

3) When will console VP options for "taunt" and "joke" add another layer of selection to allow us to choose the specific joke or taunt like PC players can?

The UI changes and mapping for this are simple, and it feels like an oversight that we don't have this already. Please check with development and give us an ETA for when this can be added.

Thanks again for breathing life into this thread. Let's try to keep things alive here!!!
    hawkissimo

PS4 Smite Fanboy
    2300+ hours of Smite on PS4
    Gods mastered: 90
    Legendary Gods (rank V-IX): 19
    Diamond gods: 44

My Smite YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClY...Ts-XT5y1i8-xtg

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    When will we be able to Friend people on the Smite Forums?

(yaknow, more social interaction etc)

Skill Level: COG Scylla makes me do good.
    Level: 109/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Member Follower
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    When will we be able to Friend people on the Smite Forums?

(yaknow, more social interaction etc)
    Oh god please don't xD no one here can be friendly half the time on this forums

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
    Oh god please don't xD no one here can be friendly half the time on this forums

Skill Level: COG Scylla makes me do good.
    Level: 109/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

HiRez Staff Senior Cupidhead HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkissimo View Post
    New questions:

1) Who do I have to bribe to get new diamond mastery count avatars?

The idea is to mirror what we have for the free mastery count avatars we get when we master 1, 10, 20, etc. gods but have a version that shows the number of diamond god masteries we have?

IMO, these avatars should get more and more fancy to show off the time and work required to get an increasing level of diamond god masteries.

So again, who do I have to bribe to get this to happen anytime soon?

2) When will console get the ability to mix and match skin with a different VP?

In other words, let's pretend that I want to play AMC using the base skin but want to have the Solid Hornet VP. Players would like the ability to mix and match the visual skin and VPs.

3) When will console VP options for "taunt" and "joke" add another layer of selection to allow us to choose the specific joke or taunt like PC players can?

The UI changes and mapping for this are simple, and it feels like an oversight that we don't have this already. Please check with development and give us an ETA for when this can be added.

Thanks again for breathing life into this thread. Let's try to keep things alive here!!!
    Good Questions!

1. I like this idea! I'll pass this along to the design team and see what they think!

2. This is a cool idea but unfortunately it would take too much work for it to be considered any time soon. We would have to take each Gods current voice pack, split it up, then make brand new equip-able "items" for every single skin voice pack in the game. On top of that we would need to add new UI to execute this successfully.

3. MLC_St3alth and I talked this over and verified that PC SMITE doesn't have this feature. I like the direction though. I can think of several times where I outplayed someone and wanted to use a specific taunt in game.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Last year's SWC Amaterasu Heroine skin received a new voice pack. Why didn't Aphrodite get a new voice pack to go along her SWC Queen skin?

Why is the Mystic Defender Neith a Limited skin? Last year's Heebee Chibi Hades is an Exclusive skin.

Is it possible to expand the Mystic Defender theme to include other gods in the very near future? I think Bellona and Aphrodite are very good candidates to get one.

Are there plans to make more Chibi skins for other gods who are not mages?

Great job on the 2018 SWC Digital Loot Pack. Looking forward to getting in when it hits console. Thanks
    Last edited by hudapak; 10-22-2017 at 08:54 PM.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

Aphrodite's shopping list:
    *Superhero skin * Santa (pin-up girl style) skin
    *Golfer skin * Geisha skin * Marilyn Monroe skin
    ***Vogue Dance Emote***

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Are we ever going to get more of the in game HUD skins? To date i have only one (i cant remember if i got it from the Anubis demon pact event or the underworld event) and im not sure if there was ever one prior to this.
    "A man is at his weakest when he deems himself invincible"

HiRez Staff Senior Cupidhead MLCst3alth's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    Last year's SWC Amaterasu Heroine skin received a new voice pack. Why didn't Aphrodite get a new voice pack to go along her SWC Queen skin?

Why is the Mystic Defender Neith a Limited skin? Last year's Heebee Chibi Hades is an Exclusive skin.

Is it possible to expand the Mystic Defender theme to include other gods in the very near future? I think Bellona and Aphrodite are very good candidates to get one.

Are there plans to make more Chibi skins for other gods who are not mages?

Great job on the 2018 SWC Digital Loot Pack. Looking forward to getting in when it hits console. Thanks

Mystic Defender Neith is an Exclusive skin.

It's possible we could expand the Mystic Defender theme to other gods. I'm not sure how likely it is, but if the theme is liked enough by everybody and the community wanted more, we could possibly make more.

There are more Chibi plans in the future. And we even might do a non-mage. Fun fact: Tina said the reason we do mages for Chibi Skins is because the mages we've done so far all float. Making a Chibi skin is as hard as making a whole new character. Everything is different.