Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Will the bob ross bundle be available ever again, maybe even anytime soon? Or at least parts of it (skin, loading frame, etc.)?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Can we please have the old UI back, this new UI is very hard and annoying to work with, it’s uncomfortable and it doesn’t even look nice ;-;. Or atleast give us an option to switch back to the old UI if we wanted to because it’s so weird and uncomfortable that I don’t even think I’m going to get “used” to it over time. It was a downgrade for Smite.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AngelSerra's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Assault still does not allow trades even after patch

New Member Cupidhead KarelAnkris's Avatar
    My friend has a problem, and he needs to reinstall smite. The problem is, how do you uninstall it with the new launcher? Smite doesnt appear in his Control Panel. He has an issue where he has to download the latest patch every time he wants to log in, which is quite annoying.

New Member Cupidhead olDIESALlo's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Just want to know since they nerf every for that does to much damage when are they going to do changes to HERA broken 2 moves 1200 dmg and to top off add a pet that does just as much damage and has more health than a guardian 3500 health come on????????

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 799
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Questions regarding 6.1 changes...

Q1: Rather than simply choosing several roles to role-que as, could we have the ability to "rank" them? i.e: jg is my 1st choice, supp#2, solo#3, etc.? Much like the "Single Transferable Vote" voting system, this would allow more people to get the roles they want more often.

Q2: For the monthly "Commendations": people tend to be nice until they hit their monthly goals and then become toxic for the rest of the month since they already got their stuff. Can we make this a "rolling" benefit (rather than a monthly CD/reset) so that people have more motivation to be *consistently* non-toxic?

Q3: Have you considered making TP/MMR based on player performance rather than simply being on the winning/losing team? This would drastically reduce trolling & intentionally-throwing/feeding and also increase the matchmaking accuracy.

Q4: Have you considered removing any game modes in order to help consolidate player populations to increase matchmaking accuracy?

New Member Cupidhead ETIENNE028's Avatar
    Could we get a voting system for MOTD since most people only like to play certain gamemodes?

I.E. I only wait for the 2v2 gamemodes and miss them often because I don't check MOTD mode alot and since a while the MOTD tab doesn't show what gamemode it is.
    (so yes this is also a bug report, while I'm at it. When you leave Jungle Practise Xbox atleast you enter a never ending loading screen and you have to restart the game.)

Besides that keep up the good work

* not a new member, lvl157 on the box *

New Member Cupidhead ArcaniaMagister's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Indeed. I have submitted lots of tickets due to harassment in Brazil's server (horrible people, sorry not sorry), and I only got the auto response which gives me nothing. I have never had any kind of following action besides that. Are they really doing their job taking care of these people or not?

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 817
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Question: Are you guys working on the frustrating issue of Solo groups against Premades? The fun has gone out of playing, mainly ARENA, as almost every match is against premades. Recently it has been common 4/5 in a Premade x Solo groups.Some of us like to play solo so we should not have to be forced to join up to make a premade just to enjoy a match.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Did you consider changing limited skins to unlimited skins? doing this would make it possible to get all the content of the game without needing to have been in the beta.