Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 2,544
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Would it be possible to have a god who disrupts enemy communication? As in, they interfere with VGS, text chat, and voice comms?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    New player here. I was wondering why when you make a custom build, you only have 4 slots for each item category instead of 6 when you’re in game? I want to try to just use custom builds to make it easier but there are 2 empty slots on each line. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AngelSerra's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezIsiah View Post
    The Pale Raven Morrigan skin is Limited, so it won't be available via any other means.
    Pass on the needed dev for less darkness evil skins , could there be a balance so that “ good” seems to have a style.

When there is a visually non evil skin i Buy it. The Morrigan can she have something in the works for non ranked players ?
    Last edited by AngelSerra; 02-08-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Are you guys at HiRez happy with the state of hunters in the game? A good chunk of people I play with agree that hunters are at least a bit op as of right now, and I personally think that every single hunter without exception is a busted mess in desperate need of core mechanic rework in terms of how basic attack damage scaling and crit chance works in the game. I'd be interested to hear your take on it.

Also, how come hunters blessing is the only one that for whatever reason gets 2 benefits when evolving?

And the last question would be why conquest blessings are available in other modes and there are non-conquest blessings shown in the patch notes?

Thanks.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    How are the other Crit items faring right now? With all the constant changes to Deathbringer, it would appear that it’s the most used one. But what about the other 4? Are they all still able to compete with Deathbringer at this point?

Also, (you might have skipped over this by accident) why does Susano’s third ability have to stick to minions?
    Last edited by Necromancer776; 02-11-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The new season has anything been done to address the toxicity issue of bad-mouthing players in casual / ranked conquest modes over gods.

No Role Selection yet, as players often do not communicate role in chat?

Any way to sort through false reports of players reporting others after being extremely toxic themselves in game/chat rather than punishing those for actually doing nothing that violates the game rules?

Has this been fixed yet it's 2018, or is Riot Games & Over Watch the only communities that are actually doing anything about this????

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Can Herc’s boulder be allowed to be thrown at walls? I know this seems kind of pointless because it can already roll into a wall and bounce off, but I find it unfair that I can use Driving Strike and push 2 or 3 people into a wall, but when I try to use my ultimate, I can’t because the wall is blocking it. Thus, I have to back up to try to use it, but by then it’s too late because my enemies are no longer stunned and then move out of the way.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezIsiah View Post
    I had just had a quick chat with PonPon about this. We do keep in mind a God's performance outside of Conquest but this has VERY little influence on balance decisions. In general, balancing for Conquest keeps all other modes pretty well in line. Any adjustment that would occur for modes outside of Conquest would almost certainly come with some help/hurt in other areas to keep Conquest balance in check.
    If that will not change, for counterbalancing this lack of balance for gods that are quite OP out of conquest mode, Im asking : what about to introduce just aside the casual modes, the same mode with a "ban system" in lobby ,just like for ranked ?
    For exemple , keep the normal causal Arena and introduce a new mode, "Arena with bans" or ranked if you will.
    The same could be done for Clash and Siege.
    Not for Assault, as you want to keep the random effect , and that's legit.

Moreover, we already have the "Joust ranked" type of match, aside the normal casual Joust; But even being considered "ranked" , gods are not balanced around joust, but only around conquest.
    I don't think that the "competitive" factor matters in this regard, but we only want to exclude some gods or some "wombo combo" from certain mode that we always love to play.

More important : keep up with the good work! Your game is really something else! - Ares quote

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Second question : can we have the HUD editor for console too ?
    Maybe not just the same thing that is for PC, I can understand that will be quite difficult to implement as it is on console, but something near ?

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 718
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points
    So, Cerberus that was clearly already strong in Arena and Assault and not weak in Conq gets a buff on which stats again?

So, Da Ji, Thana, Loki getting multiple kills over and over again each game, obliterating players on casual and not casual were included in changes?

So, Players reports after all these years, still in a very disappointing situation, that players you reported gets match up with you, days after days. When is gonna be a Tribunal like LOL to see what is happening in game?

So, There is Nox in almost every game since the rework and yeah, well, Is there anything gonna happen now that Snowballing and CC matters a lot?
    Last edited by AlexNemesis; 02-25-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking