Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 729
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    When is Customs duel draft gonna be fixed? It still only has three bans per side while Duel has four now.
    I'll have someone from QA look into this. What platform are you playing on?
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyThe View Post
    If you are not happy about the lack of active people here in the forums, why are you not updating the theme and/or the CMS? The theme of the forums is really old (I feel like its 2009) and not user friendly. There are really good forum-like CMS out in the internet which are really better than vBulletin. But even vBulletin with a better theme should be more friendly than the theme which its using now.

Also because a really small amount of SMITEs playerbase is looking at the forums, it would be good if someone can collect all of the questions and answers here and post them as a blogpost on the website, so more people can be informed.
    We are actively working on the back end support needed for a forum overhaul. That's actually one of the reasons the forums have been acting funky as of late. I don't have an ETA on this but hope to have more info for you all soon. Cheers!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakykitti View Post
    Can somebody *please* tell me if unused fantasy points carry over to the new split after the spring split is over? I have about 10k FP and I don't want to spend it on skins I don't like but I will if I don't have any other option. Thank you
    Spending FP in the Fantasy Points store does not subtract from your overall progress towards Season Ticket Level rewards.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    When is the cutesy chest going to be updated? Because I have 4 chests but I don't have, for example, Cutesy Terra.

Also, why did Cupid's ult get changed to mesmerize instead of stun? You can already easily counter it with a sprint and a mesmerize in a teamfight won't do much unless it interrupts an ability, but if you use the passive on it, it won't matter because a mesmerize gets easily broken by any damage.
    I'll check with the team about the Cutesy Avatar Chest. It has been some time since we added new Avatars to it. Regarding your Cupid question, I'll double check with the design team, but I'm pretty sure Cupid's Ultimate has always mesmerized enemies. It's even detailed that way in his reveal video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7pauzC_X-E&)
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Senior Member Prestigious Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,257
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    When is the cutesy chest going to be updated? Because I have 4 chests but I don't have, for example, Cutesy Terra.

Also, why did Cupid's ult get changed to mesmerize instead of stun? You can already easily counter it with a sprint and a mesmerize in a teamfight won't do much unless it interrupts an ability, but if you use the passive on it, it won't matter because a mesmerize gets easily broken by any damage.
    "Cupid fires arrows of love at his ground target location, slowing enemies in the area and crippling them, preventing movement abilities. The arrows grow and explode, dealing damage and Mesmerizing enemies. Any damage done breaks the Mesmerize effect. If Cupid has max Heart Stacks the Mezmerize duration is doubled. "

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezIsiah View Post
    I'll have someone from QA look into this. What platform are you playing on?
    I play on PC.