Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CloneFreeman View Post
    Will Hi-Rez be uploading the past SPL games this season or can you only catch them live on Mixer?
    We announced today that SPL VODs will be available on Youtube! https://twitter.com/SmitePro/status/989263871671185408
    Last edited by HiRezIsiah; 04-25-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Why does the addition of Chef Vulcan have to replace the community vote instead of just being added as a regular skin? You've taken community ideas for skins on other occasions before, like Harajuku Neith.
    Chef Vulcan has been a long time Community requested skin so we decided to let players decide if they wanted this skin to be this year's Community Skin. We are also running a Community Skin contest for the next Halloween and Winter themed skins. You can get the details here: https://www.smitegame.com/news/hallo...y-skin-contest
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motivacéqt View Post
    hello, i rlly would love to know how is situation going with new HUD / UI ? can u guys pls make all abilities being able to put anywhere on the screen and able to be separated individually ? thanks for response
    We're working hard on some new UI updates and should have something to share soon!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    why can't we have assorted angels and demons from Abrahamic tradition? We don't need saints or anything, but there's plenty of characters to call on from other departments of the mythos, and surely that won't be a substantial offense to any religions to backfire too hard.
    Anything is possible! We're focused on adding really cool and unique Gods to SMITE rather than filling out existing Pantheons, so we very well could add characters from these areas at some point.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    But is there any chance for the Jackal Tech Anubis VP to be improved or redone? Its easily one of the worst voicepacks put into the game from both an audio perspective and general voice perspective.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this along to the team. I'm unsure if we are able to do a complete redo of the voicepack, but we may be able to make adjustments.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    When is Customs duel draft gonna be fixed? It still only has three bans per side while Duel has four now.
    Rip & Tear

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezIsiah View Post
    Anything is possible! We're focused on adding really cool and unique Gods to SMITE rather than filling out existing Pantheons, so we very well could add characters from these areas at some point.
    That's actually kind of good news for once. If I may inquire further with this knowledge, I'd like to add to my question: are Satan or any of the other princes of Hell eligible, or would they (or at least just Satan) be too controversial?
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 04-26-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Cupidhead EasyThe's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    If you are not happy about the lack of active people here in the forums, why are you not updating the theme and/or the CMS? The theme of the forums is really old (I feel like its 2009) and not user friendly. There are really good forum-like CMS out in the internet which are really better than vBulletin. But even vBulletin with a better theme should be more friendly than the theme which its using now.

Also because a really small amount of SMITEs playerbase is looking at the forums, it would be good if someone can collect all of the questions and answers here and post them as a blogpost on the website, so more people can be informed.
    Bring back Poolseidon

New Member Cupidhead sneakykitti's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Can somebody *please* tell me if unused fantasy points carry over to the new split after the spring split is over? I have about 10k FP and I don't want to spend it on skins I don't like but I will if I don't have any other option. Thank you
    Last edited by sneakykitti; 04-26-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Meant split not season

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    When is the cutesy chest going to be updated? Because I have 4 chests but I don't have, for example, Cutesy Terra.

Also, why did Cupid's ult get changed to mesmerize instead of stun? You can already easily counter it with a sprint and a mesmerize in a teamfight won't do much unless it interrupts an ability, but if you use the passive on it, it won't matter because a mesmerize gets easily broken by any damage.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac