Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community Managers anything (Smite Related) V3

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by qpMaverickqp View Post
    Can anyone please help me undwrstand why exactly every adventure needs to be so difficult to grind? The adventures themselves are fun sure, but for starters they don't grant any currency or exp other than the adventure currency and they take way too much effort to grond in the limited time they are available.

I mean seriously? This latest medusa event is granting 18 scrolls, 36 with bundle. The top tier chest has about 8 items and each roll is 1920 scrolls. So you literally need to play roughly 54 matches per roll.

Like i said the events are usually fun, but the amount of grind they require only seeves to make players sick of the event. While grinding these events you can't earn fp, which the thanatos skin is already at a ridiculous fp cost to unlock, but that is over an entire year so i guess it is fair game.

Please look at these events. A win should get you at least 200 scrolls, and a loss maybe 100. That way worst case scenario tou need to play 20 matches per roll. 20 matches times 8 rolls is 160 matches. And that is just for the tier 3 chest. Come on hirez, stop being geeedy. The only logical explanation is that you are trying to entice players to spend 200 gems to unlock chests.
    Thanks for the feedback! I've passed this along to the Adventures team.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmonep View Post
    I'm sure this question has been answered before but I am morbidly curious. With the release of Chernobog, of the slavic Pantheon, I'm reasonably sure there are gonna be more. Is Perun on the menu in the future? I've been looking forward to him for quite some time. Is he going to be a hunter perhaps, with throwing axes? Like I said, very curious and excited for the prospects.
    The team is looking to fill the SMITE roster with some super exciting Gods! No God or Pantheon is off limits! I can't go into detail about the upcoming God release schedule, but I can tell you it's going to be awesome.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimex88 View Post
    Why do we have no Smite PTS status ? i see every time wrong version on my PTS client and dont know if i do something wrong ore need to wait.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll talk with our Ops team about possibly getting a line for PTS added to our status page. We need to take the PTS down during our work hours so QA has time to work on identifying and resolving reported issues. PTS is normally up on the weekend and Monday - Friday from 7pm - 10am ET.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Could you get a better person to be in charge of the Youtube VODs?

Watching the Summer Finals for the SPL, Match 11 Rival vs NRG game 1 and game 2 were (Are) mistitled. Game 1 is titled as Black Dragons vs Spacestation game 1, Game 2 is titled as Black Dragons vs Space Station game 2 (Also, was uploaded a significant amount of time AFTER game 3...) and there was no Game 4/Game 5 anti-spoiler videos.

In addition Match 13 Rival vs eUnited, only game 4 is uploaded. Despite the grand finals of NRG vs Rival (Spoiler alert) being put up.

It's bad enough when games are uploaded out of order, but when significant portions of important sets are just flat not uploaded it's honestly infuriating, as someone who can't be there to watch US livestreams...
    Thanks so much for the feedback. I've taken note of this and directed it to our esports team.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    If no pantheon is off limits, why make a big deal out of pantheons anyway? It identifies what culture a god comes from, but even then, you've got a grey area with some gods; the Greco-Roman gods being the best case, since they kind of come from 2 cultures, save for a few. Plus, some "pantheons" aren't really a single pantheon--the Celtic pantheon currently incorporates gods from Irish, Welsh, and Gaulish traditions, and those are all different cultures with different polytheistic faiths, so saying they're all "Celtic" doesn't really say enough about where they're from; it's like putting Egyptian, Mesopotamian, and Abrahamic characters under a single "Middle-Eastern" label.

A better system would be one that identifies what cultures worshiped a god (if that character is actually a god and not just a monster or hero, of course). For instance, most Greco-Roman gods would be assigned to "Greek," "Etruscan," and "Roman" labels. In addition to this, you could have broader labels to assign them to in-game factions as you do now based on what part of the world or culture family they're from. This way, you can keep pantheonic categories to use for cosmetic-selling events like the recent "pseudo-Odyssey" while having more informative labels.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

New Member Cupidhead Hermitfaith's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Will you ever add Georgian ( country ) flag...? We (Georgians) asked so many times...

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    When we will be able to merge accounts from console (XboxOne) to PC?
    If possible at any time, what will be included on these merging process?

Junior Member Cupidhead Tilk2006's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    My friend (he Greek) very wait Helios, the Greek God of Sun. Did DEV have the plan for release him in SMITE in the near future? Sorry if somebody asked in previous - too hard translate so many text in thread with bad ENG.

I'm Slav and i very wait the Perun, the Slavic God of lightning and thinder, too.

And I have second question - can you make the filter of panteons? Now game have filter of roles only(

And thanks for making this game - it safe me from madness of some tragedys and bad news, what happening around.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Hey folks, i got a question. I'm playing and supporting this game since Oct 2013 now. Bought a huge amount of Gems/Skins etc. Now i got the problem that i still can't really use my Chests/rewards cuz of over 800+ skins ^^

I got
    --> x5 Divine Chest
    --> x15 Enigma Chest
    --> x8 Cutesy Avatar Chest
    --> x11 2018 Odyssey Chest
    --> x3 Hera's Odyssey (Ok they're new but i know i won't be able to open them all when Odyssey is finished)

Will there be any chance to trade them for Skins i don't have? Like Zeus "X" or Kukukaln "Kuku4". Or any other compensation? I would even take some Mastery Skins for Enigma ones...
    Same to Boosters...I'm Lv160 since you released the Level cap inrease...got 125 xp boosters atm (normally it would be more cuz i used them sometimes for no reason) would be awesome if i can trade them for any other booster.

Hopefully you will check that and do something for the players who already have nearly everthign and supporting you

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    they amount of games being matched in oce has fallen off the edge of the earth since the new matchmaking has been implemented
    and im gunna assume its the same in other low population regions aswell
    so at this point hirez need s to show actually stats for how many games were being made per mode per week before the new mm was implemented and now after
    samples sizes of a week and for 8 weeks ethier side of the new mm being implemented