Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Proposal for a possible buff for Xblanque's ult.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 339

Proposal for a possible buff for Xblanque's ult.

As most of us know, Xblanque's ult is terrible and near useless for 1v1 situations. I won't explain the details, and I will jump straight into the topic at hand. Xblanque's ult needs a buff, nothing too much; a simple slow would do. Or actually I guess that'd be overpowered. My idea was to give his ult synergy with his poison darts (the slow on it specifically). I'm basing this off of Osiris's 1-3 combo. Simply put it, maybe, just maybe, enemies hit with his dart, are slowed more when under the presence of his ult, that way his ult becomes semi useful, and would indeed work much better on 1v1s; though this is just a proposal and my first post in the forums. Do send feedback.

Edit: After using him in a game I take back what i said. His ult is definitely not useless, and his auto's hit very hard.
    Last edited by zayburma123; 03-19-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    He blinds players and vision, gets movement speed, and gets longer basic attacks; its a really good ultimate.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 836
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    One does not simply buff this uncounterable ultimate
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    The ultimate doesn't need as much of a buff as much as the 2 does. Let it pass through minions and/or give it back its original damage and then xBal'll have a better time in lane.

But seriously, if you're going to call it terrible for 1v1 situations then you don't know what you're talking about.
    Poseidon is new daddy. I'm playing a plethora of gods, but for now I've fallen in love with Nemesis again.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

God Concepts: Cernunnos

Ideas for: Nemesis

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 1,059
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    There is nothing terrible about Xbalanque's kit except for his clear. No hunter buffs until the class gets an overhaul, please. For the love of Primus, no more hunter buffs.
    THE END IS FUCKING NIGH! FLY, YOU FOOLS!

The inside of my brain

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Is there a conspiracy against Kek, and if so can you make it official with a cassowary defecating on grass avatar?
    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    He be like he do.
    Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    There is nothing terrible about Xbalanque's kit except for his clear. No hunter buffs until the class gets an overhaul, please. For the love of Primus, no more hunter buffs.
    A large-scale change like that is going to be obviously warranted for the start of a new season, though. Anyway hunters are being raised to a new level of balance, if these clear buffs here and there haven't specified it. The least that can be done is raising all hunters to that bar.
    Poseidon is new daddy. I'm playing a plethora of gods, but for now I've fallen in love with Nemesis again.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    *reads that one of the best teamfight engage or escape tools in the game needs a buff because its apparently useless to blind the enemy*

This. This type of thinking is why I drink. Ignore the Irish part of me, I swear on this Guinness I'm currently wielding like a beautiful, drinkable lightsabre is why I drink.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 871
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    wut?

Anyway, it's not useless in 1v1, it's one of the best ults in my opinion, it blinds the enemy, it makes you faster, it gives you longer basic attacks and basically a small root because people will stop moving so they don't get stunned, what else do you want, to execute people?
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Remove Gem of Isolation and Frostbound, and while we are at it, nerf Fatalis.

Achievements:
    I could've sworn I saw OP say he took his words back. Either I was dreaming or he deleted it. Eh.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    One does not simply buff this uncounterable ultimate
    There's this shiny blue pill called purification. Also, Magi's blessing exists.