Thread: punishment needs to be more harsh!

Junior Member Cupidhead xXxSuPaxXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

punishment needs to be more harsh!

Im sure everyone has had a game with someone on you team being a troll or just leave the game all together. The deserter system is good but i feel needs some improvements for console. If i am given a half hour deserter i can just go to another game or netflix for a half hour. I feel you should have to wait out your deserter for harassment or afk and trolling at the home screen.

Also i feel the deserter time should increase the more times you are given a deserter for these type of people. There are alot of people that like the game and we have to waste 20 mins because someone is being a troll and you team wont surrender. Start to give people 24 hours and week punishment for doing the same things over and over.

Also i remember a while back it was told that on pc you will be informed when someone you report was given a punishment. Why dont we have that on xbox. I have reported plenty of people for being a troll or afk. I write in the area and say wut they do and still never got anything saying any punishment was given. Can we please do something about people trolling. Its not fun and makes me hate playing the game i like to play.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    the issue is that on xbox, the community isn't as large as it is on pc

genereally you need a lot of people to report that a person was "trolling" or something before hi rez looks into it

if they just looked into every report of "trolling" i'm sure a nice chunk (75% or more) would be having punishments rolled onto them, for just screwing around in a match because they are bored (i.e. running gods they don't know how to play with weird builds...running gods they can play with weird builds, etc)
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    I don't know if Xbox smite has the same issues, but PS4 smite is crashing a lot the past week or two. Some crashes I can get back in just fine, others I get locked to the main menu until the game it didn't put me back in is done, and other times, the game ends because people are impatient and won't wait to see if the person comes back. Which is understandable, most leavers on PS4 do not come back. I'd say for every 10 that leave, 2 come back.

Bottom line is, you can't tell if a leave is a rage leave, a crash or a legit issue like something came up suddenly in real life and the person had to go. Increasing punishment for people who cannot control the actions of the game(crashes) and the ones who cannot plan for sudden issues(leaving due to real life) is wrong.

Junior Member Cupidhead xXxSuPaxXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    I agree but thats why i leave a message. When someone is on th vgs all game or they get first blooded and then leave you see them at the end of the game on netflix. I dont think thats a issue wit the servers. Just my opinion

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Xros View Post
    Bottom line is, you can't tell if a leave is a rage leave, a crash or a legit issue like something came up suddenly in real life and the person had to go. Increasing punishment for people who cannot control the actions of the game(crashes) and the ones who cannot plan for sudden issues(leaving due to real life) is wrong.
    neither can the system Hi-Rez uses for Smite

the system they have registers it the same way regardless of what happened.

the player left.

be it through rage (and either getting off the system or going to play another game entirely) or be it through disconnection
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack