Thread: nu wa seems to get love and hate from hirez

Member Follower
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

nu wa seems to get love and hate from hirez

ok so it seems like every time nu wa gets a buff she always gets a nerf as well back when her minions were super dumb they fixed the ai a bit but at what cost they nerfed the pen on her minions and the same a few patchs ago her 3 got a buff but it also got a nerfed i don't see why they can't just give nu wa a buff without giving her a nerf as well whats the point of buffing that god if your just gonna give that god a nerf in the same patch makes no sense to me

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 721
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by babycookie View Post
    ok so it seems like every time nu wa gets a buff she always gets a nerf as well back when her minions were super dumb they fixed the ai a bit but at what cost they nerfed the pen on her minions and the same a few patchs ago her 3 got a buff but it also got a nerfed i don't see why they can't just give nu wa a buff without giving her a nerf as well whats the point of buffing that god if your just gonna give that god a nerf in the same patch makes no sense to me
    You do realize that she was buffed altogether in the end, right? She got 10% more scaling on her 2+3 combo. Seriously, why you think you're so entitled to give your opinions on a god you can't even build correctly is beyond me.
    I'm pretty much playing whoever I feel confident in these days.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Forum Discord Owner Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,366
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Please don't continue the same thread that was locked when nothing new has been added to change Nu Wa directly or indirectly.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.