Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you play assassin when your team won't take fights

Junior Member Senior Minion Perplexual's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

How do you play assassin when your team won't take fights

Playing ne zha lately one match when i sash someone my yamir froze them i'd keep people off his back then we burn them or my warrior teammate or mage would burst anyone i had in my ultimate and their teammates under me.

But last few matches got a Aphrodite and tooth not stunning anyone or helping. 1 match were i saved people and my other teammates of Cupid and Odin at full health left me to fight 3 vs 1 which i got the bacus 1 hit away from dying and the Ares near it.

My confidence in myself is still there but when you get a team that just watches as your making plays that can kill 4 players if they help and they won't how do you keep going out
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ward my ass off, hopefully gank sumone alone in the jungle, or sumwhere. depending on god selection go split push a lane lol other then that, there is the option to just sit around and wait for them to iniate, get to a squishy and eliminate him, as is ur job.

I hate teams that focus fire the Guardian or warrior. esp when there is 1 or 2 ultra squishys on their team.

Junior Member Senior Minion Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    This is why unless I have confidence in my duo lane, I don't touch it. 9 times out of 10, they'll call for a gank, I'll come over, then get 2v1'd while they recall to base and not even attempt to help.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Thats whats fun about the little trap he can honestly gank low levels alone and kill with ult if you second item deathbringer cause all ult hits count as crits and the armor shred on his 1 and with void shield and hide of urchin im able to dive to my hearts content

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    ahhhh ne zha the 3rd most satisfying ulty to active

Senior Member Honoured RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Just press LT and Up on the D pad.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Honoured GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    easy solution..don't
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    ward my ass off, hopefully gank sumone alone in the jungle, or sumwhere. depending on god selection go split push a lane lol other then that, there is the option to just sit around and wait for them to iniate, get to a squishy and eliminate him, as is ur job.

I hate teams that focus fire the Guardian or warrior. esp when there is 1 or 2 ultra squishys on their team.
    I see this..
    SO.FUCKING.MUCH.
    3 or 4 people chasing tanky gods while being murdered by the very soft high damage gods.
    I see this, and all I can do is stare in bemusement thinking 'the actual fuck is wrong with your brain?'
    Then I remember people are morons. We give fish a hard time for short memory span, but people, them you have to deal with and not insult because they have feelings to go with their shit for brains
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanglyBalls View Post
    I see this..
    SO.FUCKING.MUCH.
    3 or 4 people chasing tanky gods while being murdered by the very soft high damage gods.
    I see this, and all I can do is stare in bemusement thinking 'the actual fuck is wrong with your brain?'
    Then I remember people are morons. We give fish a hard time for short memory span, but people, them you have to deal with and not insult because they have feelings to go with their shit for brains
    I have this burnt into my mind from assassin maining, and ive played on teams where when u don't have sumone calling the shots like....

KILL THE ISIS KILL THE IS.. OK NOW THE IZZY KILL THE IZZY DAMN IT SHE GOT AWAY GET THE RAT THE RAT U DUMB SHITS GOD MOTHER FING RAT ULT OK NOW WE CAN CHOP DOWN SYLVANUS

lol and since no one uses mics in casuals u don't get the correct focus fire... smh

Junior Member Senior Minion the_M3xicn's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I thought it was just me. The past several weeks ive been stuck with a very conservative team that sits under tower or near the portal if arena while the other team is super aggressive and dives tower. They actually kill us and my team just cowards in the safe zone.

The worst part is that they wont surrender. If i try to help a teammate the rest of the team doesnt help.

When we attack the other team the other team attacks back. When they attack us all of a sudden its everyman for himself with everyone heading into different directions and of course im dead since i hoped my team would attack.

*sigh* its too much to ask for my team to attack in unison.