Thread: My final word regarding this community and game

Senior Member Honoured Djungelkniv's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points

My final word regarding this community and game

Look, I'm not going to read any responses so typical answers like "gtfoh noob", "another complaint thread, buhuu ranked is broken, blah blah". You might as well write anything like that but I'm not going to be around to read them.

I played since very early beta (among the first) and 1,5 yrs ago I gave up in frustration. Frustration regarding servers, matchmaking, trolls etc. I'm sure the game has no problems with servers anymore.

So I picked up this game again maybe 3 weeks ago and found it very rewarding. I played thousands and thousands of games back in the day so I got back into it after an hour or two.

So i played some casual joust and quickly found out that I dominated my opposition, like extremely. I decided to queue for ranked. And in my 10 qualifiers I had AFK'ers (2v3), DC'ers (2v3) and trolls dying on purpose, running to Phoenix and such in 6 out of 10. So I lost 8 out 10 and was placed in silver. Ok, here we go, exactly same thing happened as when I started playing ranked, years ago. Anyways, I thought, no problem, I'll just grind this up to platinum or something in a few days.

But here starts the hell. Every other game, like literally 50% of games I have insane trolling, people running and 1v3 and die 10 times in 5 minutes. People doing all sorts of extreme shit. My old friends from before told me "you are retarded queueing solo, this is how the game is, don't you understand this?". Unfortunately, I had no queueing partners for joust so I had to queue solo. And it just kept going. I started to explain to people and begging them not to troll in lobby and only got responses like "stop crying, I do what I want, do you think I really give a shit about what you say?" Like almost every lobby was me begging for a normal game and getting foul shit back and the game starts and the trolling goes haywire.

This is not fun. So I gave up again and uninstalled. This time for good. Never going back to this awful community.

//

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Instead of just not playing the game anymore because you clearly don't enjoy it, you decide to let everyone know you're not going to play the game anymore? Ok.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    No problem man. I knew this would happen some day and you are not the only one who will give up on this game. The community sucks indeed and not only the ingame comunity. I could've start a similar thread myself but posting here is just like speaking to the walls. This game and it's comunity is everything but right and how it should be. At first i also thought "meh another one complaining" every time i saw a thread like this but now i begin to understand you all even better. For me i won't quit smite yet.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I've said it before, if Hi-Rez put the effort in to booting the huge amount of asshole trolls in this game they would have one hell of a game. Instead we get EAC and lukewarm action regarding these fuckwads, when what we need is quick response and IP bans. Smurfs don't matter if the IP gets banned, and to be quite honest what I find most egregious is how brazen a lot of them are.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    just wanted to note this here. servers are still trash, if not even worse. im sick of playing with 300 ping.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Same thing as any moba. Frankly our community is better than most of the other mobas. At least you're not playing LoL.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 759
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    And my friends wonder why I think everyone we see on our team is going to feed, fact of the matter is around 15% of the populace is actually good and the rest are just dirty feeders put in your match to make it 50/50.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,069
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    General discussion is not for rants.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.