Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop complaining about everything

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,191
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    TBH the problem could be solved if some modes in particular were changed. Anubis and Ah Puch are really strong in Joust because they don't have to worry so much about ganks. What if Joust had a bigger jungle and easier ganking? Then it would be easier to catch these gods out and shut them down. Hou Yi and Skadi are particularly strong because the map's narrow spaces favor gods with strong boxing ability. What if the map was more open in some spaces? That's just how I'd solve these problems; I don't think HR has any intention to do anything because these are just side modes.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 939
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    TBH the problem could be solved if some modes in particular were changed. Anubis and Ah Puch are really strong in Joust because they don't have to worry so much about ganks. What if Joust had a bigger jungle and easier ganking? Then it would be easier to catch these gods out and shut them down. Hou Yi and Skadi are particularly strong because the map's narrow spaces favor gods with strong boxing ability. What if the map was more open in some spaces? That's just how I'd solve these problems; I don't think HR has any intention to do anything because these are just side modes.
    or balance each god to the mode. we know hirez can change how a god works depending on the mode(chang'e not being able to use her rabbit in assault).

who am i kidding lol they cant even properly balance a single mode let alone 7.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

Hail 9 headed kkk so he can make Machu Pichu great again!

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    *reads title of thread*

No deal.

Besides, additional perspectives can sometimes lead to previously unthoughtof solutions
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,091
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Your argument is invalid cause they just did that, they nerfed zeus
    -20 base damage... yeah, so huge nerf. its the same as Freya "nerf", removing 20 base damage from by far not the most hard hiting god's ability isn't any kind of nerf.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

Junior Member Senior Minion Foxkid_8's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Uh...no.

That's not gonna be a thing until hunters aren't able to 2 shot me as a guardian when I have 300+ physical defense while they aren't carting pen or qin.

I don't see assassins or warriors doing that, why do hunters get special treatment to eat me alive?

Also, Ares is only op in Arena when the enemy team is stupid and doesn't buy beads unless their selection has an immunity in their kit already (like Chang'e, Sol, etc) or something that makes Ares regret pulling you in (Odin, Zeus, potentially Kali).
    Can we just get rid of hunters altogether now? And Loki?

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    No.

/10tastydicks
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    shes still an adc mage. she still has safe and easy poke. how exactly did she lost those with the fatalis removal? that makes no sense.

on other modes, earlygame barely exists and theyre mostly dominated by teamfights cus of people going to lategame so fast. these two reasons and the size of the map change a lot.
    You obviously dont know what you could do in order to save yourself from a gank when you could spin around yor enemies dealkng tons of dmg, giving you a chance to turn the fight instead of having to run and get caught anyways cause no one cares about your escape

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    It is not unreasonable that people are upset that things are balanced around one mode when a game has seven modes.

But the reason it sounds like you brought this up out of nowhere is not many people nearly zero even look at the bug section. It is pretty much the same as asking have you seen this new movie that just came out 5 years ago.
    I play alot of smite and I like to play every gamemode and I experience people complaining about broken/op sht in everything that isnt conquest, I just want to inform that they are made for conquest and some have huge advantages in other gamemodes

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxkid_8 View Post
    Uh...no.

That's not gonna be a thing until hunters aren't able to 2 shot me as a guardian when I have 300+ physical defense while they aren't carting pen or qin.

I don't see assassins or warriors doing that, why do hunters get special treatment to eat me alive?

Also, Ares is only op in Arena when the enemy team is stupid and doesn't buy beads unless their selection has an immunity in their kit already (like Chang'e, Sol, etc) or something that makes Ares regret pulling you in (Odin, Zeus, potentially Kali).
    Most people who complain about this usually have that 100 conquest and 1k arena stats if you look at his history

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    If things are being balanced around Conquest, then it should in theory be balanced in all game modes. But the thing is, the OP gods in other game modes are complete shit in Conquest. If they were adjusted so they weren't god awful in Conquest, then they'd also get their stuff that's overbearing in other modes toned down to compensate.
    Unfortunately, the game's lead designer is the exact person who just loves going for the cheese picks in joust.

"Loki needing a rekit? But... he's so fun to literally only pub-stomp in non-conquest game modes TOOO BADDD"