Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Stop complaining about everything

  1. #1
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    341
    4
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Stop complaining about everything

    Im aware that there are a lot of players who enjoy playing arena, clash and assualt more than conquest. There is no need to complain about balancing about items and gods and refere to these gamemodes as everything is made for conquest which is the main gamemode in smite
    Sure Ares is broken in arena and Ah pach is op in assualt, but these gods are made to be played in conquest and so they have no relevance in other gamemodes no matter how broken they are

  2. #2
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    287
    3
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Im aware that there are a lot of players who enjoy playing arena, clash and assualt more than conquest. There is no need to complain about balancing about items and gods and refere to these gamemodes as everything is made for conquest which is the main gamemode in smite
    Sure Ares is broken in arena and Ah pach is op in assualt, but these gods are made to be played in conquest and so they have no relevance in other gamemodes no matter how broken they are
    ??? I rarely if ever see threads about these gods or even see people say these things in game. Is there more of an explanation you'd like to add to this?
    I play support on ps4 mostly. UserID Chris_Robet

    God Concept- Bat

    God Concept- Argus

  3. #3
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,765
    7
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Im aware that there are a lot of players who enjoy playing arena, clash and assualt more than conquest. There is no need to complain about balancing about items and gods and refere to these gamemodes as everything is made for conquest which is the main gamemode in smite
    Sure Ares is broken in arena and Ah pach is op in assualt, but these gods are made to be played in conquest and so they have no relevance in other gamemodes no matter how broken they are
    but there is realy a bunch of balance issues, that comes from this. like if something is good in conquest its good in general, if something is bad in conquest its bad in general, at least this is how Hi-Rez do the things.

    but this is wrong. a good example is Sol, i mean how they balance her. her passive makes her good tower killer early game, which makes her playable in conquest no matter what, and because of that Hi-Rez don't see, that she isn't even close to what she was made for atm. if she becomes stronger in fight after some patch, they nerfing her, because their logic works like this: "she is good in tower killing, conquest is all about towers, so she is good in conquest, being good in a fight is too much".

    i have a reverse example: Anubis. to be fair, his ult daamge is nonsence, 1290+450%, i can agree about basic damage, but 450% scaling, the fuck is that? and even more ,his ult have 75 fkn sec cooldown! but know what, he is not so good pick in conquest, so Hi-Rez just ignore that bullshit ability. another good example is Zeus, his damage takes like no skill to confirm, but he isn't so good in conquest, so they doesn't give a shit...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    At home coding or smite
    Posts
    2,257
    8
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    but there is realy a bunch of balance issues, that comes from this. like if something is good in conquest its good in general, if something is bad in conquest its bad in general, at least this is how Hi-Rez do the things.

    but this is wrong. a good example is Sol, i mean how they balance her. her passive makes her good tower killer early game, which makes her playable in conquest no matter what, and because of that Hi-Rez don't see, that she isn't even close to what she was made for atm. if she becomes stronger in fight after some patch, they nerfing her, because their logic works like this: "she is good in tower killing, conquest is all about towers, so she is good in conquest, being good in a fight is too much".

    i have a reverse example: Anubis. to be fair, his ult daamge is nonsence, 1290+450%, i can agree about basic damage, but 450% scaling, the fuck is that? and even more ,his ult have 75 fkn sec cooldown! but know what, he is not so good pick in conquest, so Hi-Rez just ignore that bullshit ability. another good example is Zeus, his damage takes like no skill to confirm, but he isn't so good in conquest, so they doesn't give a shit...
    its not a balance issue if it works fine in conquest you like it or not.

    ah here we go again. who are you exactly to define what sol was made for? did developers talk to you personally about it? if not, stop talking like they did.

    anubis's ult damage also comes in form of dot. yeah sure its super high damage but it doesnt come in form of a burst. its not op, at all.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    Hail 9 headed kkk so he can make Machu Pichu great again!

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.

  5. #5
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    341
    4
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    ??? I rarely if ever see threads about these gods or even see people say these things in game. Is there more of an explanation you'd like to add to this?
    Ive read a lot of threads today here and in the bug section, people complaining about gods that are broken in assualt and arena about typical gods that are bullsht to fight against in those gamemodes

  6. #6
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    341
    4
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    but there is realy a bunch of balance issues, that comes from this. like if something is good in conquest its good in general, if something is bad in conquest its bad in general, at least this is how Hi-Rez do the things.

    but this is wrong. a good example is Sol, i mean how they balance her. her passive makes her good tower killer early game, which makes her playable in conquest no matter what, and because of that Hi-Rez don't see, that she isn't even close to what she was made for atm. if she becomes stronger in fight after some patch, they nerfing her, because their logic works like this: "she is good in tower killing, conquest is all about towers, so she is good in conquest, being good in a fight is too much".

    i have a reverse example: Anubis. to be fair, his ult daamge is nonsence, 1290+450%, i can agree about basic damage, but 450% scaling, the fuck is that? and even more ,his ult have 75 fkn sec cooldown! but know what, he is not so good pick in conquest, so Hi-Rez just ignore that bullshit ability. another good example is Zeus, his damage takes like no skill to confirm, but he isn't so good in conquest, so they doesn't give a shit...
    Your argument is invalid cause they just did that, they nerfed zeus

  7. #7
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    341
    4
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    its not a balance issue if it works fine in conquest you like it or not.

    ah here we go again. who are you exactly to define what sol was made for? did developers talk to you personally about it? if not, stop talking like they did.

    anubis's ult damage also comes in form of dot. yeah sure its super high damage but it doesnt come in form of a burst. its not op, at all.
    Sol used to be an adc mage with weak but accurate pokedmg and safe poke, after the fatalis nerf she has no longer any og those qualties, but hardhitting basics. For me who mained Sol, I cant see any reasons to pick her anymore as her 3 was usefull for turning a fight when she got attacked, now she has to flee and its not a really good escape anymore. Most people with weak escapes like zeus/hebo/ra can either sustain or turn around a fight with their icredible dmg and low skillcap.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Honoured Relanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Is irrelevant.
    Posts
    784
    4
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 672
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    another good example is Zeus, his damage takes like no skill to confirm, but he isn't so good in conquest, so they doesn't give a shit...
    We experiencing the same Zeus? The Mage with one of the best early clearing? The one that can build full tanky because his base damage allows him to top damage anyway because everything he does is a fuckton of AoE damage? Who's top pick and top ban in pro leagues?

    On Topic:

    If things are being balanced around Conquest, then it should in theory be balanced in all game modes. But the thing is, the OP gods in other game modes are complete shit in Conquest. If they were adjusted so they weren't god awful in Conquest, then they'd also get their stuff that's overbearing in other modes toned down to compensate.

    I mean, the only difference that other game modes really presents balance-wise as a significant impact, is gods starting at level 3 or 5 instead of 1, so shit early game gods like Terra, Hel, Morrigan etc get a bit of an easier time starting off (While late game gods like Hunters don't get stronger because they only get 3-5k gold to start with, so they're not also hyper accelerated in their builds as well as levels)
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Ares, Awilix, BAEllona, Hel, Jing Wei, Nemesis, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

    We need more kawaii skins!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    At home coding or smite
    Posts
    2,257
    8
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Sol used to be an adc mage with weak but accurate pokedmg and safe poke, after the fatalis nerf she has no longer any og those qualties, but hardhitting basics. For me who mained Sol, I cant see any reasons to pick her anymore as her 3 was usefull for turning a fight when she got attacked, now she has to flee and its not a really good escape anymore. Most people with weak escapes like zeus/hebo/ra can either sustain or turn around a fight with their icredible dmg and low skillcap.
    shes still an adc mage. she still has safe and easy poke. how exactly did she lost those with the fatalis removal? that makes no sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    We experiencing the same Zeus? The Mage with one of the best early clearing? The one that can build full tanky because his base damage allows him to top damage anyway because everything he does is a fuckton of AoE damage? Who's top pick and top ban in pro leagues?

    On Topic:

    If things are being balanced around Conquest, then it should in theory be balanced in all game modes. But the thing is, the OP gods in other game modes are complete shit in Conquest. If they were adjusted so they weren't god awful in Conquest, then they'd also get their stuff that's overbearing in other modes toned down to compensate.

    I mean, the only difference that other game modes really presents balance-wise as a significant impact, is gods starting at level 3 or 5 instead of 1, so shit early game gods like Terra, Hel, Morrigan etc get a bit of an easier time starting off (While late game gods like Hunters don't get stronger because they only get 3-5k gold to start with, so they're not also hyper accelerated in their builds as well as levels)
    on other modes, earlygame barely exists and theyre mostly dominated by teamfights cus of people going to lategame so fast. these two reasons and the size of the map change a lot.
    Last edited by zecleria; 03-17-2017 at 06:43 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    Hail 9 headed kkk so he can make Machu Pichu great again!

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,121
    5
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    2
    It is not unreasonable that people are upset that things are balanced around one mode when a game has seven modes.

    But the reason it sounds like you brought this up out of nowhere is not many people nearly zero even look at the bug section. It is pretty much the same as asking have you seen this new movie that just came out 5 years ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •