Thread: The Antisemitism of players in smite

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Angry The Antisemitism of players in smite

Hey, im uploading this post after way too many insults and harassment only because - im jew.
    I got as an loading elbem my countrie's flag - Israel.
    After the frame been loaded i get tons of curses and holocaust comments ("wish ur parents will burn in the same chambers ur grandparents did" - you got the rude style).
    Im constantly reporting them, yet they havnt been treated the way they should - Permanent ban. It harassment based on race.
    Im tierd of getting this kind of comments when im playing and having fun.
    I recommend to finally pay attention to these kind of calls.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    What a unique post I have never experienced anything like this in my 4 years of playing smite.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 873
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Ok I'm not belittling anti-semitism, but given that you have jewish people of all races ( asian, african etc) what you are describing is sectarianism, not racism. Distinction is important, as it further highlights the type of mindless cretins that are giving you shit. Which is exactly what they are. Mindless intolerant fucktards that understand nothing outside of their own myopic interpretation of existence. Be grateful that you aren't like these people, as they are literal scum, and really if you have actual proof, written or recorded of this, then theres an argument to bring the authorities into it as well.

Too much of this shit happens everyday because people have some messed up view that the anonymity of the internet gives them blanket protection from opprobrium when they run their mouths in such a fashion. Its like the internet allows all of their malice out, and knowing they won't be ostracized seems to embolden them, as they know spouting such crap in public would likely result in their views being torn apart or just flat out punched
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Ok I'm not belittling anti-semitism, but given that you have jewish people of all races ( asian, african etc) what you are describing is sectarianism, not racism. Distinction is important, as it further highlights the type of mindless cretins that are giving you shit. Which is exactly what they are. Mindless intolerant fucktards that understand nothing outside of their own myopic interpretation of existence. Be grateful that you aren't like these people, as they are literal scum, and really if you have actual proof, written or recorded of this, then theres an argument to bring the authorities into it as well.

Too much of this shit happens everyday because people have some messed up view that the anonymity of the internet gives them blanket protection from opprobrium when they run their mouths in such a fashion. Its like the internet allows all of their malice out, and knowing they won't be ostracized seems to embolden them, as they know spouting such crap in public would likely result in their views being torn apart or just flat out punched
    The only thing I'm grateful for is being intelligible enough to understand I'm a little shit.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 721
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class

It's all fun and games until you have to do a Google search two times.
    I'm pretty much playing whoever I feel confident in these days.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Starts with "4," ends with "chan."

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    While I don't condone this sort of behavior there is an easy way to avoid this, simply change your avatar, that way no one will know.

While this might seem like something you shouldn't have to do (and in a perfect world wouldn't have to do), lets be honest here, there is no way hi-rez will be able to ban everyone doing this and thus the easiest way to get around it is to simply remove the source of it.

Retired Super Moderator Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    It is unfortunate that you are treated this way, however I would recommend handling this with the support team.

Closing.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.