Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What am I supposed to do?

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    I think you may not realise, but actually most people your age have no idea what they want to do. Most who say they want to do this and that have actually no clue and are just trying to cover that fact up. I was the exact same. Only recently did I decide on what career I want to pursue (I am 20 now).

I mean most of my friends went off to university to study a random ass subject that they didn't even know whether it would benefit their future career path or not - (something which i would greatly advise against).

You're so young! You shouldn't feel as though the moment you turn 18 you have to go off and start your career path. You have so much time ahead of you to figure it out. Honestly focus more on discovering yourself as a person than what career to choose. Focus on what activities you enjoy the most. I've noticed you posting in the god and skin concept section, so I'm guessing like myself you are a creative soul. Figure out what creative processes and outlets you enjoy the most, and everything will come to you I promise.

And just realise that you don't need to have the perfect job with the perfect salary to find true happiness. I mean I know many people who just work in coffee shops that love their lives and their work.

Now here's a compilation of inspirational images:

❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️

⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐ ❤️ ⭐

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Well to know what you want to do,the process may take 3-4 days,just go outside for a walk,talk to friends,talk to your parents,do an activity and whatever comes in your mind that you think you can be the best,start developing,start working a part time job,start doing stuff,so you have a better ideology what it means to start doing something.
    I had this problem and I said to myself I want to make a lot of money,like,to hit the 1 million until I am 30yo.I am 19 now and I did Freestyle Wrestling when I was 5-6 until 12-13 then I did some karate and now I wanna step into the cage of the MMA scene,I think I have a chance,I don't know how it will work out,but if I try and give my very best,maybe it will work.The thing is to be Relaxed but Focused.
    Do what you think it will work out and you have a passion that you will be the best.
    Phais!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,151
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Thanks to everyone who's replied. I have a much better vision of who I possibly want to be and I'm going to try my best at it and see where it takes me.

Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    And just realise that you don't need to have the perfect job with the perfect salary to find true happiness. I mean I know many people who just work in coffee shops that love their lives and their work.
    I just want to do what inspires me and makes me happy, which right now is Tennis. I feel kinda bad that I didn't start it earlier in my life but I didn't really realize my love for it til recently. Even if I don't become a big name in it or not even close at all, I wont care because it makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    As an 18-year old we seem to be in a same predicament.
    Hope it feels better on your end as well my pup

Quote Originally Posted by BobKetchup View Post
    I'm 14 and I do online school because public school nearly drove me to suicide and I don't know why, I switched a few months after I turned 14 and I feel the exact same way.
    Jesus dude, I hope you're alright now

Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    never forget that passion=/=interests as well. i joined this college cus computers and tech stuff always caught my interest(they still do), but it took me an entrance to a few engineering maths lecture to say "fuck all this shit". to find what you truly like, go and actually try doing it. only then you'll find your calling.
    Problem with Tennis is that I only 'play' twice a week, and I'm desperate to play more but noone is really willing to hit with me. I have a competition most Sundays that I play in, which recently I've been doing good'ish in.

Again, thanks to everyone who replied. I really appreciate it!
    The Forum's Official Nutella Warrior!

IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.

Was formerly Keks voluntary secretary, now I roam the streets with a thirst for knowledge.

Popplio is mine. MINE ONLY x3

My Concepts