Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shocking!

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,191
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    My country is much too sacred to allow such a fecal spewing creature such as yourself the free rein to defecate all over our lush hills. You fool no one foul avian by wearing that reptilian disguise
    Firstly, I only shit on my neighbor's lawn because he, in particular, has it coming. Second, being a bird and, by extension, a dinosaur, I am cladistically counted as a reptile. So blow me.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Firstly, I only shit on my neighbor's lawn because he, in particular, has it coming. Second, being a bird and, by extension, a dinosaur, I am cladistically counted as a reptile. So blow me.
    Well as someone who, like Chazz Michael Michaels, identifies as an ice devouring sex tornado, I understand the binary classification you wish to attribute to yourself. However, I also believe in the principle of waste management, and regardless of how much your neighbour may deserve it, no one else should have to smell or look at it. In Ireland we already have an abundance of peat bogs, your arrival would disrupt the tenuous balance we have established.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Well as someone who, like Chazz Michael Michaels, identifies as an ice devouring sex tornado, I understand the binary classification you wish to attribute to yourself.
    I'm not attributing shit, I'm just going on Linnaean taxonomy.

However, I also believe in the principle of waste management, and regardless of how much your neighbour may deserve it, no one else should have to smell or look at it. In Ireland we already have an abundance of peat bogs, your arrival would disrupt the tenuous balance we have established.
    But I won't be shitting on anyone's lawn there; that's my whole point. I won't have anything to shit on.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 802
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class!
    But is he a weak hunter? He has everything a hunter needs on his one, except for a big steroid. The ultimate is fun, but kinda useless, since it can make it harder to hit them.
    Learn Smite with though love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    But is he a weak hunter? He has everything a hunter needs on his one, except for a big steroid.
    You mean like 25 pen that can combo into additional damage from his boiling heat, summer stench, 'neath the black the sky looks dead?

The ultimate is fun, but kinda useless, since it can make it harder to hit them.
    Apparently, silencing and disarming your targets makes them harder to kill?

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Apparently, silencing and disarming your targets makes them harder to kill?
    I'm not entirely sure, but generally it's an effec caused by the drastic change of aspect of the polymorphed enemy.
    I don't know if the whole polymorph thing change also the size of the hitbox, or it's just a big optical illusion.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class!
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but generally it's an effec caused by the drastic change of aspect of the polymorphed enemy.
    I don't know if the whole polymorph thing change also the size of the hitbox, or it's just a big optical illusion.
    And they run away from you.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    And they run away from you.
    Juking is a given. It's not different from when any other god has the upper hand and has to finish off a fleeing target.

Achievements:
    Juking is a given. It's not different from when any other god has the upper hand and has to finish off a fleeing target.
    I'm only saying that things like Artemis' Pumbaa bomb or Anhur's stun are easier to use than the polymorph. But it's funny and good on a teamfight.

Junior Member Senior Minion Radiantkaiser's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I like him so far but im still trying to figure out where he stands among other hunters. I still haven't really decided which season on his 1 i like most but i find myself using his def shred early game and his power increase for most of the rest. His 2 is easily my favorite of his abilities and his 3 seems kinda underwhelming. I mostly use it to escape.

His ult is....weird for me. It's cool in theory and definitely unique but not as useful as i would have hoped. It creates chaos in team fights much like Hun batz's ult. The main difference i have found tho is the start up time. Hun Batz ult is fast and allows you to use it quickly to mess up peoples plans. Cen's ult has a start up that everyone can see and either step out or re-position. I've even had people sanc before the polymorph kicks in and get away as a sanc'd pig.

Really annoying that.
    "A man is at his weakest when he deems himself invincible"