Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Don't Allow ADC To Buy Fatalis!!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Greenhouse's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 513
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class
    It's easy to balance the item. Use the same as Cernunnos Heavy Glaive. If the enemies are on Melee range then you have no movement penalties. That way all melee gods can use it without a problem and for adcs it's less useful.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    What if fatalis would proc only on god hits? As melee gets close he can actually stick to enemy back (like Kali). While as hunter you need more accurate basics to keep chasing the target and if target will go into the wave of minions it's over I guess?
    Also when I land basics on hunter I feel like moving faster than when I just walk but maybe it's just me.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    What if fatalis would proc only on god hits? As melee gets close he can actually stick to enemy back (like Kali). While as hunter you need more accurate basics to keep chasing the target and if target will go into the wave of minions it's over I guess?
    Also when I land basics on hunter I feel like moving faster than when I just walk but maybe it's just me.
    That is already how it works, Fatalis procs on successful attacks.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhouse View Post
    It's easy to balance the item. Use the same as Cernunnos Heavy Glaive. If the enemies are on Melee range then you have no movement penalties. That way all melee gods can use it without a problem and for adcs it's less useful.
    Yeah that would serve too but I don't know how could HiRez do that. I see it a little difficult to do for a company that can't update the game without breaking it every single time.

Pero sí, eso me valdría igual xD ;D
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhouse View Post
    Actually, that's not the best idea. I forgot about something. That item is core now on magical ADCs as Freya and Chronos. My complains are about physical ADC who can build into crits and hunt you down. I rather my original idea. If you ban Fatalis on magical ADC you actually kill them.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    That is already how it works, Fatalis procs on successful attacks.
    Actually the way that Dark was explaining it is different from how it does work.

The way it works now is, the effect procs off of successful hits on anything (minion or god).

The way Dark suggested, would make it that minions no longer activate the proc effect, thus relying you to have to hit gods to get the proc effect
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    Actually the way that Dark was explaining it is different from how it does work.

The way it works now is, the effect procs off of successful hits on anything (minion or god).

The way Dark suggested, would make it that minions no longer activate the proc effect, thus relying you to have to hit gods to get the proc effect
    That would be an improvement, but I would already see the item broken. The problem to me is that items like Fatalis or Frostbound can be built on a ranged character. Furthermore, there are gods like Rama or Cernunnos that have got slows on their kit and make great use of Fatalis and that's a CC way too annoying on a CARRY and these effect should never be permited on them.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    That would be an improvement, but I would already see the item broken. The problem to me is that items like Fatalis or Frostbound can be built on a ranged character. Furthermore, there are gods like Rama or Cernunnos that have got slows on their kit and make great use of Fatalis and that's a CC way too annoying on a CARRY and these effect should never be permited on them.
    I think someone else suggested that Fatalis should have a proc range, i.e. melee range. that would solve the problem as long as we also mae it only proc on god hits.

the item would keep its current stats, but the proc would only work on gods and would only activate within a set range of enemy gods, though it would need to be small...
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    I think someone else suggested that Fatalis should have a proc range, i.e. melee range. that would solve the problem as long as we also mae it only proc on god hits.

the item would keep its current stats, but the proc would only work on gods and would only activate within a set range of enemy gods, though it would need to be small...
    Yeah I read it but I see it easier to do in my way to be honest. Anyway, I don't disapprove Fatalis on magical ADC as much as in physical. Some of them like Freya really need it. I think the broken factor here is to have a guy critting the out of you with a nonstop chasing.

I actually already answered to that comment in terms like 'try ask HiRez to release an item that removes basic attack penalty but just at a certain range and not get it buggy'.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Greenhouse's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 513
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class
    I love how Hi-Rez just ignores this post, like they did on the Beta. I've seen this kind of post complaining about the Fatalis since the Beta and still the item is op. I love how they changed a couple of things and that's it. They won't remove what makes the item op. I love it so much.