Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Don't Allow ADC To Buy Fatalis!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    That wouldn't be balanced, that would be garbage.
    I agree with that. I think the only way to balance it just to ban it for ADC.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  2. #22
    Member Follower Armaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    182
    4
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    By this logic protection items should only be available to guardians and warriors, as even though they are widely used by other classes, they weren't initially intended to be.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Armaroz View Post
    By this logic protection items should only be available to guardians and warriors, as even though they are widely used by other classes, they weren't initially intended to be.
    It's not the same logic, because a deffensive item is not breaking any class, and I don't see many carries wanting to lose a lot of their damage output by going into deffense if not in a duel.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    HiRez's logics is stupid in their own terms. Fatalis effect is broken on ADCs on a skill but not on an item you can make use of it permanently. GG HiRez.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  5. #25
    Member Follower Armaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    182
    4
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    It's not the same logic, because a deffensive item is not breaking any class, and I don't see many carries wanting to lose a lot of their damage output by going into deffense if not in a duel.
    This is actually the precise same logic, you say that fatalis is not intended for ADCs, yet its still being used by them, there by giving them an advantage they weren't meant to have.
    Protection items on assassins is very common, they weren't intended for assassins but they are still being used by them, thus giving them an advantage they weren't meant to have.

    I don't see the difference.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Armaroz View Post
    This is actually the precise same logic, you say that fatalis is not intended for ADCs, yet its still being used by them, there by giving them an advantage they weren't meant to have.
    Protection items on assassins is very common, they weren't intended for assassins but they are still being used by them, thus giving them an advantage they weren't meant to have.

    I don't see the difference.
    Once again, deffense in an assassin won't break them, unlikely, they'll lose damage. Fatalis does break ADCs and it's or shouldn't be intented for them so it's easy, just don't let them buy it. You see it now?
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  7. #27
    Member Follower Armaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    182
    4
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Once again, deffense in an assassin won't break them, unlikely, they'll lose damage. Fatalis does break ADCs and it's or shouldn't be intented for them so it's easy, just don't let them buy it. You see it now?
    Clearly you have not fought a capable tank assassin, they are almost unkillable and still have the potential to do a ton of damage. They only difference between this and fatalis is that a tank spec assassin takes more skill to pull off.

    As for not breaking the game... I do believe they changed either mail of renewal or shield of regrowth (don't remember which) so that Thanatoast wasn't an immortal killing machine in the right hands.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Armaroz View Post
    Clearly you have not fought a capable tank assassin
    Yeah, sure I've not... The same thing...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    725
    6
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    We all can agree Fatalis is a core item for some assassins and magical ADC, but this item is broken as hell on physical ADC which is proved by the fact it is now a core ADC builds item even in the SPL.

    Please, HiRez, as you did with another assassin items like Heartseeker, DO NOT ALLOW ADC TO EVEN SEE FATALIS IN THE STORE. That item provides an infinite chase for ADC that can't even hit a bassic attack, and there is no need to do it since you can always miss most of them and be still chasing as far as you get to hit once or hit a minion on the way.

    I particulary hate how HiRez seems to enjoy watching ADC using an item that is not designed for them beign a core item and breaking their roles because they are intended to deal tones of damage, not chase, chasing is for assassins, and they can do both with that item.

    This meat seems very sad to me, well ADC have 0 skills and their builds are 100% AIDS. I keep building damage on them as always, without Fatalis.

    For the last time, don't let them build it.
    Fatalis is designed for people who relly on basic attacks

  10. #30
    Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    518
    6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Fatalis is designed for people who relly on basic attacks
    Which other MOBA have you seen where ADCs is so broken and not only broken but you can just beild Fatalis and ATK SPEED and miss 90% of your AA and still kill and chase down all the enemy team?

    I could understand ADCs are stronger in Smite because you really have to land your AA but NOPE... Not the case. In all MOBAs items like Fatalis and Frostbound Hammer are designed for melee characters that need the chase, never for ranged. These items are broken as fuck in ranked characters and if you don't see it it's most likely because you just started to play and need that Fatalis too. These items are broken on ranged characted, but for some reason it is OK for HiRez to let them build into it. That's why duels suck actually. ADC + Frostalis = GGWP F6 min 10.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •