Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Allow ADC To Buy Fatalis!!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunner View Post
    Buy Witchblade, it's easy
    Witchblade? You maybe got lost patches ago.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Putting bans on items for a class is with out a doubt the most laziest thing they can do besides removing it instead of balancing it properly. I'd prefer more nerfs or adjustments than just barring it from ADCs.
    You're talking about the studio that already removed Golden Bow and banned 3 movement speed items from ADCs stores so...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Junior Member Senior Minion FateOfParadox's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    if Fatalis is why you died you need to not be in that fight. Yes, Fatalis gives +10 pen but there is a reason most pro's tell you "Fatalis Second or Third item after boots" and that is that it ONLY enables chasing and running. It's less "Fatalis Broken" and more "Learn to hit fast peoples"
    Seeking non-curby games

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 866
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FateOfParadox View Post
    if Fatalis is why you died you need to not be in that fight. Yes, Fatalis gives +10 pen but there is a reason most pro's tell you "Fatalis Second or Third item after boots" and that is that it ONLY enables chasing and running. It's less "Fatalis Broken" and more "Learn to hit fast peoples"
    It's not about it, it's about giving ADCs too many benefits, before you sacrificed damage for utility, but now that it has penetration you can take towers more easily in early, you can clearly kill tanks, besides giving you attack speed and chase potential, and all from a safe distance. That's why people don't complain about assassins or warriors getting it, they need to be in a melee range to hit their aa so chasing is more difficult to them, but ADCs have all the benefits they already had they now have chase potential with penetration in early from a safe distance. I think they should change it so ADCs get the passive when they hit 2 aa or something like that.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Remove Gem of Isolation and Frostbound, and while we are at it, nerf Fatalis.

Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,551
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    You're talking about the studio that already removed Golden Bow and banned 3 movement speed items from ADCs stores so...
    Yea and we don't need to ban more items without attempting to balance them so...

Two of the three items weren't even good on Hunters in the first place either.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Yea and we don't need to ban more items without attempting to balance them so...
    Remove the passive from Fatalis......balanced. Then this item is shit for meles tho but well.....sacrifices.

I mean Hunters buy 1 item and the downside of the class is gone (movement penality while attacking).
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Remove the passive from Fatalis......balanced. Then this item is shit for meles tho but well.....sacrifices.

I mean Hunters buy 1 item and the downside of the class is gone (movement penality while attacking).
    I agree, that's why I propose just to ban ADCs to buy into it. So simple.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 567
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well, I buys Fatalis in S3 when ppl call this item garbage, of course classic hunter havent chance against Fatalis but they never build it cause "you lose too much damage!" they probably doesnt count how easy is to hit enemy with this item and how often you AA with +30% AS.

10 pen change everything, I love smite community.

Its almost like with nerfed Hydra which for 90% players is better than before nerf when was never used
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Well, I buys Fatalis in S3 when ppl call this item garbage, of course classic hunter havent chance against Fatalis but they never build it cause "you lose too much damage!" they probably doesnt count how easy is to hit enemy with this item and how often you AA with +30% AS.

10 pen change everything, I love smite community.

Its almost like with nerfed Hydra which for 90% players is better than before nerf when was never used
    I only bought it when I started to play. When I learnt a bit more I got to hate the item. It's AIDS. ADCs shouldn't be allowed to buy it. It's for AA based assassins that need the chase it provides, not for ADCs that can't hit an AA otherwise. In a normal situation, you should lack way too much damage by buying into it, but as ADC are way to broken in Smite, that is not the case. You can still get it and destroy late game. Annoying.

Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,551
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Remove the passive from Fatalis......balanced.
    That wouldn't be balanced, that would be garbage.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)