Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Allow ADC To Buy Fatalis!!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Don't Allow ADC To Buy Fatalis!!

We all can agree Fatalis is a core item for some assassins and magical ADC, but this item is broken as hell on physical ADC which is proved by the fact it is now a core ADC builds item even in the SPL.

Please, HiRez, as you did with another assassin items like Heartseeker, DO NOT ALLOW ADC TO EVEN SEE FATALIS IN THE STORE. That item provides an infinite chase for ADC that can't even hit a bassic attack, and there is no need to do it since you can always miss most of them and be still chasing as far as you get to hit once or hit a minion on the way.

I particulary hate how HiRez seems to enjoy watching ADC using an item that is not designed for them beign a core item and breaking their roles because they are intended to deal tones of damage, not chase, chasing is for assassins, and they can do both with that item.

This meat seems very sad to me, well ADC have 0 skills and their builds are 100% AIDS. I keep building damage on them as always, without Fatalis.

For the last time, don't let them build it.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,691
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class
    Putting bans on items for a class is with out a doubt the most laziest thing they can do besides removing it instead of balancing it properly. I'd prefer more nerfs or adjustments than just barring it from ADCs.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Buy Witchblade, it's easy

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I bought whichblade once it just made them mad.

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Honestly I think removal of the item and then adjustments to those who pretty much depended on it are what is needed, or some sort of major rework to make it far less annoying.

Hastened Fatalis is nothing more than a crutch item that removes one of the largest penalties in MOBAs just by simply hitting something, and assuming you land a single shot or hit then you're pretty much golden as the only thing stopping you from just chasing someone down at full speed is your own skill.

Certain characters like Bakasura or Kali are also pretty dependent on the item to do decently, and I think that is an entirely awful situation - take Fatalis away and they suffer far more immensely than most other characters, which is a very major design flaw that a single item makes or breaks these characters.

I truly think it would highly benefit the game if it went through some sort of rework or outright removal, with further balancing following whichever happens.

Rework-wise I was thinking maybe it could be changed into some sort of activated timed effect where after you accomplish a certain requirement for X Seconds you get the Fatalis effect, making it a bit of a harder item to use and not so frustrating for the enemy provided they stop or outplay you from utilizing the effect within that timeframe.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Putting bans on items for a class is with out a doubt the most laziest thing they can do besides removing it instead of balancing it properly. I'd prefer more nerfs or adjustments than just barring it from ADCs.

They already did by removing physical items from Mages back in beta. And we all know how overpowerd some physical items are so yes...H-Rez is lazy.
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

Junior Member Senior Minion Bongloader's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Should probably not allow mages to buy Rod of Tahuti while they are at it. I see that damn item on pretty much every mage.

Achievements:
    HiRez already did with another items indeed, and as we've all watched they really can't balanced items properly it is a way to do the job.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    I know there are gods who need it, but they are not ADCs at all. So forbid them buy it as they can't buy Stone-cutting Sword as an exemple. It's an easy way to improve things.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongloader View Post
    Should probably not allow mages to buy Rod of Tahuti while they are at it. I see that damn item on pretty much every mage.
    It's not the same thing. It is a core item for magical carries and it's not broken. Fatalis shouldn't be bought by ADCs but for some reason they can and now for god sake it is a core item.