Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chest System

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points

Chest System

I was deciding whether or not to get the new morrigan skin and I clicked on it and what do you know? It's in a chest. That made the decision for me, I'm not getting it. I'm not wasting gems on a chest that I only have 4 items out of 55 items in. I would probably use gems on a chest that had 5 skins in, like the valentine's day chest, but not one that has 55? Tf?

Maybe if you weren't so greedy and would improve the chest system by having chests with only 5 SKINS in, not any of the other junk, (wards, icons, etc) then a lot more people would buy gems to get the skins that they know are in the chests without having to look it up. Seriously, f your chest system. If there is a skin I want in the future and it's in a chest that has more than 5 skins, I'm not going to get it. Your loss.

Or here's an idea that's been ignored repeatedly in the past. LET US DIRECTLY PURCHASE THE DAMN SKINS.

(I know they won't care about this thread, since they barely care about their own official forums. They care more about the infested daycare known as Reddit, but I just wanted to say it anyways.)

And to top it off, the minute the servers were up and I logged in I got a message that basically said servers will be down for maintenance in 15 min, like, really?
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    What's sad is that you can spend $100 in gems and still not get the skin.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    There could totally be more purchasable skins, I don't understand why that's such a problem for them. Skins for direct purchase still gets Hi-Rez money. They should give ward skins and such their own chest and take out skins from chests that are direct purchase so that can increase the chance of getting the skin you want. Not to mention Nu Wa, who only has one skin for direct purchase which is her recolor (excluding the youtube promotional skin). That is just sad Hi-Rez
    Still waiting for Set to join SMITE

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    how else are they going to pawn off the crap they can't sell otherwise?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Well that's depressing. All 4 skins in this patch were put behind a chest wall. Shame too. I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to only spending 400-600 gems a pop. Guess no one except the rich kiddies who stole their mom's credit card are going to get them.
    Need some heals?

Chang'e Hel
    Ra Aphrodite

Need a jungle?
    Fenrir Ao Kuang
    Serquet Thor

Super Moderator Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Honestly it's getting to the point that these chests scare away new players and deter current ones from putting money to help Hi Res to pay for servers. I've practically quit Smite because of the decisions that have been made lately so an announcement on my end will be coming soon.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    They sometimes go over kill with putting things in the chests, but they do make some good skins direct buy too like mini metal and final boss recently. I will say if what I read correctly what was in the new gothic chest I will roll on that.

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Hi-Rez: *bases balance decisions solely on what they think people want to see*
    Hi-Rez also: *doesn't change the chest system even though nobody likes it*

They could just make the otherwise exclusive skins more expensive. 800 to 1000 gems a pop. Yeah, it's a lot, but so are chests. They've been really generous, but this is just one thing they don't want to change when they could just as easily make more expensive skins that you can at least be sure to get when you buy them.
    THE END IS FUCKING NIGH! FLY, YOU FOOLS!

The inside of my brain

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Is there a conspiracy against Kek, and if so can you make it official with a cassowary defecating on grass avatar?
    Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    He be like he do.
    Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured Determined's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Party Person
    Its hilariously stupid. I really wanted the new morrigan skin.

But i was pretty pissed when i saw it in a chest, and even more pissed when i saw that ALL FOUR NEW SKINS ARE IN CHESTS.

I had gems and i bought like 8 rolls on the gothic chest.

I got

3 ward skins
    Riftshaker Janus skin
    Squirrel Squad Rat skin
    Kuzenbo voice pack
    Chronos voice pack
    Chiron voice pack.

I had like 27/55 so i tested my luck and with those 8 rolls i got nothing.

Screw you Hi-Rez, seriously. This is beyond greedy. I was expecting the Izanami skin to probably be in a chest, but not all of the other skins.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    I don't mind chest, whay i mind is getting ward skins or a t2 skin or recolor. Chest should be only filled with t3 and 4 skins only