Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Matchup You've Ever Had?

New Member Minion SaintDemonbane's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Thumbs up The Worst Matchup You've Ever Had?

Today in siege my friend and I, who have over 1,500 matches played each, got paired with two players who had less 20 matches played COMBINED. They were both in a party, and the enemy team was full of people at or near our level (except one, who had only 200 matches played).
    I know there's already been thousands of posts about the matchmaker, but come on now. Is the 50% winrate really this important? What's the worst you've ever been decimated by the matchmaker?
    Yes, I know siege is a very unpopular game mode, which means the matchmaker doesn't have much to work with.

Senior Member Honoured Uwilltap3's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Um...Well last night I qued randomly. I needed a win and mentioned that in the lobby.

Our Ymir became a jackass and started walling me off into the enemy, away from the team and then kept walking into the tower to feed. I guess so that we couldn't win? Idk.

Other times I have had two people leave the game leaving only me vs 3.

My elo is over 2k and from what I can see, usually I get placed with two others that are around 1400. The skill gap is large and it shows in game.

If you are on PC and GOOD, please add me. I need good players to play with. I am a joust player.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,590
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class

vs

Matchmaking does not matter for how many of these matchups of this are unwinnable.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)

Forum Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    me and 3 of my buddies ended up going against shing, zapman, gnaw, and daretocare, plus a random to each of us.

I mean it was bad for team dignitas. We whipped their ass loool XD
    Guess who's back?

Do me a favor. Give me -reps please.

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    me and 3 of my buddies ended up going against shing, zapman, gnaw, and daretocare, plus a random to each of us.

I mean it was bad for team dignitas. We whipped their ass loool XD
    isnt zapman some "pro" who plays SPL? i maybe wrong it might be some other man but i think i saw zapman

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Had to lane against freya as osiris in season 2 I was pushed so far under tower i could barely reach the inner tower.

Junior Member Senior Minion Foxkid_8's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Almost every time I pick Scylla, the other team almost ALWAYS has a Loki that makes the game a complete headache to play.

Otherwise if I pick Sylvanus, the other team either has cabrakan or Odin considering lack of any escapes.

Just thought about it. I had a HORRIFIC game playing Hel in conquest at one point in S3 because my team was literally full of trolls who just spent the whole game jumping with the enemy in their lanes while Ymir and 2 others kept chasing me in mid lane.

I had a patch of hair missing when I left it at 0 and 20 before 10 minutes had hit.
    Last edited by Foxkid_8; 03-13-2017 at 12:02 PM. Reason: added onto it a horrible memory that needs to burn
    Serqet, Bastet, Sylvanus, and Scylla, the gods and goddesses I go to when a role needs a filler.
    But Fenrir, Loki, Freya, and hunters, you stay far away from me lest I lose my mind and destroy my tools.

(so what if it doesn't rhyme?)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    one time in joust i was playing fafnir, and my teamates just kept straight up diving 1v3. as in jing wei would run into the enemy head on, then die, but hun batz just got back and then he dived. we lost, to a Aphro Nox, literally those two because their third teammates game crashed. That was the only time i ever felt that my teammates were complete idiots.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Just now going solo Odin vs Fenrir
    Dude had no chance when all his stuff has no effect while Odin just crushes his face with Birdbomb
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

i apologize, have some funny stuff instead
    why u heff to be mad?

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    isnt zapman some "pro" who plays SPL? i maybe wrong it might be some other man but i think i saw zapman
    Zapman is good but there's a reason Zapman was in Worlds and won Worlds and Zapman wasn't.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer guide. I work on my own knowledge and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.